Brummy Mummy #161 Cash in the bank, hair still rank and married to a plank.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I speak for the entire East mids when I say we don't want her either 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m going to Lanzerote in September and my dad goes multiple times a year and our trips overlap so he’s introducing me to the bar owners he is friends with. I will not be hunting down male members but actually relaxing for a few days by the pool.
But...but ... Don't you want to meet John McBloke and his twin Bob. Weirdo.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She'll be having a huge strop today, fancy as a mother enduring Universal for a second day just for little E to enjoy Harry Potter!

Wonder what thoughtful gift she The two Es will get to say thank you for being the best Mommy/Mummy ever and treating us to this holiday of a lifetime.

Reactions: 15
Of allllll the things to do in LA.

Jesus wept.

I’ve said it before - I’ve been lucky enough to go to LA several times over the past 8 years and it’s one of mine and my husbands favourite places to go, and I can safely say she’s really making it look like the most dull place on earth.

Wonder what delights she will try and shove down throats later…

Reactions: 17
She may have literally 0 skills in this world of any use, but she does consistently nail making every single holiday and trip absolutely tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Of allllll the things to do in LA.

Jesus wept.

I’ve said it before - I’ve been lucky enough to go to LA several times over the past 8 years and it’s one of mine and my husbands favourite places to go, and I can safely say she’s really making it look like the most dull place on earth.

Wonder what delights she will try and shove down throats later…
I've been a couple of times. My favorite thing is to cycle along the coastal path from Hermosa Beach up to Santa Monica, it's a lovely ride and really interesting - can also be walked but considering the other day she said she wouldn't walk the 30 mins the dripping sausage boy wanted to walk them I doubt she would manage this.
I can't believe she has all the time in the world and does nothing about her fitness so she could enjoy the holidays more! Baffling, utterly baffling.

Reactions: 21
Best day of her life but she doesn’t even follow the man, and he’s not tagged in her photos. And we all know Babs loves a celebrity tag.

I think she made a fool of herself, she clearly wasn’t that bothered about him before and suddenly he’s this big deal because it’s something for her to show off about.

I’m sure he was polite as it was expected he would meet fans of the show but you know Babs will have taken it too far, insisting on multiple photos, bothering him twice, telling him odd things - just basically squawking in his face.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Has she actually put her phone away and finally gone to sleep 😴🤣
Maybe she's been mugged of her phone? I wouldn't wish anyone to be mugged but we can hope someone has nicked off with her phone whilst she is making crap insta content instead of enjoying her "once in a lifetime" family holiday

• Haha
Poor little E, obviously no dollars left to buy him a new wand … one of my son’s favourite things to do is buy a new wand each time (he was an actual fan).
ETA But Babs got a new toy!

• Sad
Poor little E, obviously no dollars left to buy him a new wand … one of my son’s favourite things to do is buy a new wand each time (he was an actual fan).
ETA But Babs got a new toy!
I hate to Babfend, but surely they should be using the same one (less waste, plastic tat etc)? its totally UnBab like behaviour, I'm sure it's not because she is thinking about the planet! But you're right, I'm pretty sure if it was Erin they would be getting a new one!

• Heart
New teddy? Scared of Harry Potter ride? Good at queuing thanks to her boyband days?! She.is.a.moron

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.