Brummy Mummy #161 Cash in the bank, hair still rank and married to a plank.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Babs, here's something for you to think about at 3am/on your flight back/next time you read about the dark web/child p*&n/child s*xu*l abuse.

Nobody gives a monkey about little E's colouring. Maybe don't share it on an open platform, but if E is happy for you to share it (you have asked him, haven't you?) then that's fine. The damage is done now, all the other kids who are going to use this as bullying material will have committed it to their memory, or at least know there is more coming along soon.

What I think we're all concerned about is that AT THIS CURRENT MOMENT OF YOU READING THIS some/lots of peedough files are looking/altering and doing 'other things' with YOUR CHILDREN'S IMAGES. PAST AND PRESENT. They don't need the child in front of them to be abusers. Especially when it's handed to them on a digital plate.

And while I'm here, stating the f'ing obvious - NANNY SAN/GRANDAD ROG/CLAIRE - you are endorsing and reinforcing this behaviour. I haven't listed you STEPHEN cos y'know...you should be fighting hand over fist to protect those children but you're not. Your photos show a man that is in an abusive relationship, again, it doesn't have to be physical to be DV.

It breaks my heart to think of the danger those children are put in on a daily basis by the 2 people who should be protecting them the strongest. But hey, ignore me, I'm just an online troll or whatever you want to call me.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
She really can’t see or just can’t accept that SHE is the problem. SHE is the one embarrassing her children. She is the reason they will be laughed at and bullied.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
I'm watching the packing video. Did I miscount or is she bringing 6 BOTTLES OF SUN BLOCK???!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Babs, here's something for you to think about at 3am/on your flight back/next time you read about the dark web/child p*&n/child s*xu*l abuse.

Nobody gives a monkey about little E's colouring. Maybe don't share it on an open platform, but if E is happy for you to share it (you have asked him, haven't you?) then that's fine. The damage is done now, all the other kids who are going to use this as bullying material will have committed it to their memory, or at least know there is more coming along soon.

What I think we're all concerned about is that AT THIS CURRENT MOMENT OF YOU READING THIS some/lots of peedough files are looking/altering and doing 'other things' with YOUR CHILDREN'S IMAGES. PAST AND PRESENT. They don't need the child in front of them to be abusers. Especially when it's handed to them on a digital plate.

And while I'm here, stating the f'ing obvious - NANNY SAN/GRANDAD ROG/CLAIRE - you are endorsing and reinforcing this behaviour. I haven't listed you STEPHEN cos y'know...you should be fighting hand over fist to protect those children but you're not. Your photos show a man that is in an abusive relationship, again, it doesn't have to be physical to be DV.

It breaks my heart to think of the danger those children are put in on a daily basis by the 2 people who should be protecting them the strongest. But hey, ignore me, I'm just an online troll or whatever you want to call me.
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 💯💯💯💯💯💯say it louder for the dough face in LA

it’s insanity how she constantly puts those kids in harms way but pleads troll when someone points out a fact in a pleasant and nice manner!!!!!!

the whole family are a bunch of morally bankrupt cunts for continuing to allow the kids to continue on this conveyor belt of greed because their mother couldn’t hack the normal 9-5 cos she’s bone idle

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
She loves Queing? 🤣🤦‍♀️ Of course she does... Because it involves standing still and doing nothing!!!
And...... 🥁 her favourite pastime of gorging on SNACKS - never known anyone so obsessed with snacks , I guess it's cos she deprives her kids of breakfast , lunch and dinner - Rice Krispie squares are not a meal .... !!!!!

IMG_2968.jpeg

Reactions: 15
ffs, babs is trolling me! this Haribo ad has popped up in my feed on FB three times since yesterday - AND I HID IT THE FIRST TIME I SAW IT! urgh. what have i done to deserve babs' gurning face appearing on my screen without warning?! the world is truly trying to spite me. 🤣

Screenshot_20240328_160751.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I knew she was off kilter when she landed in L. A. She didn't seem happy and now we know why, she's been steaming over the troll message ( it wasn't BTW) re: E's colouring. Bab, it was pointed out to you not to film him colouring in and posting it all over sm, no criticism was made about him colouring. She absolutely hates when she's called out and someone doesn't agree with her. I bet she's been an absolute mare on this hol!!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She just posted his colouring to show us that she was right in taking them. It backfired as she got the comment plus post here and on mumsnet so that’s why she’s in a strop over it.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
You now she's bothered about this comment by @Ladeepfriedmarsbar because she is still talking about it 5 days after it happened! She KNOWS that comment is RIGHT- she SHOULDN"T be posting stuff Like E colouring. There's nothing with him colouring at all but don't share it. She was a bleeping teacher she KNOWS how cruel kids can be.
But she will tell herself its not HER fault its juts trolls being nasty. That's how she justifies her behaviour every single time.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I must have said it before but the stark contrast between taming twins' US break is just night and day! She's currently in New Orleans.
How can Emma get it so half arsed and wrong?!!
It's like night and day isn't it! TT is seeing interesting places, trying new food and drink and making it look appealing in the process! Proper travel content that actually make me want to visit the place!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Hey Babs, post a screenshot of the 'nasty' comment then set up a poll to see what the Babette's reckon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I think all kids and adults should be able to enjoy whatever they want however you can still let your kids have independence. She did a 'lets pack with me' and she was packing the kids bags, like cmon let them pack the things they want for the plane

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Not caught up yet but this is really annoying me...

So they went back to Universal, Hooray for Little E getting to see Hogsmeade. However, the fat controller says she queued for an hour to meet Toad in Super Nintendo World whilst CBBSte and Triple Threat went somewhere else... WHY THE duck ARE THEY IN THE PICTURE THEN... LYING FLUMP!

She can also duck right off with her "DM" about the colouring book, we all know where that came from.

Agree with all above. Kids can do whatever they want, enjoy whatever makes them happy…but… keep it private. He’s going to SECONDARY school and your are posting a video of him showing a toad plush to someone dressed up as toad. Her cackle in the background too ewwww.
as an adult I can see it’s a young boy enjoying his time away but to other kids it’s not like that!!

• Heart
Who do they never go out to eat like normal people?!!! Every holiday its all snacks and fast food often in the hotel room?! Such weird behaviour! Just go out to eat like a normal person you absolute twit!
Right!? This annoys me way more than it should!

They're in LA, so many restaurants they could be trying but they never bother! She never posts pictures of meals or them eating anything other than snacks.

In fact, I don't think she posts any pictures of them out when it's dark. Are they really sat back at the hotel/sat in their room from 6pm 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 18
ffs, babs is trolling me! this Haribo ad has popped up in my feed on FB three times since yesterday - AND I HID IT THE FIRST TIME I SAW IT! urgh. what have i done to deserve babs' gurning face appearing on my screen without warning?! the world is truly trying to spite me. 🤣

View attachment 2842228
Good grief, it looks like she has eaten 150 packs of Haribo too many! 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I feel so sad for little E it’s cute he wants to show his fluffy toy to a character but it’s a cute in private family moment because let’s be honest kids are the biggest hole trolls they will rip the tit out of him!

• Sad
Reactions: 27
I feel so sad for little E it’s cute he wants to show his fluffy toy to a character but it’s a cute in private family moment because let’s be honest kids are the biggest hole trolls they will rip the tit out of him!
Totally agree with this. I love that he likes all these things still. God, kids grow up way too quickly these days and it's lovely that with his family he does nice things but Babs, stop sharing it!!! The school my lad went to, he'd have been absolutely ridiculed for this being on the internet.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Agree with all above. Kids can do whatever they want, enjoy whatever makes them happy…but… keep it private. He’s going to SECONDARY school and your are posting a video of him showing a toad plush to someone dressed up as toad. Her cackle in the background too ewwww.
as an adult I can see it’s a young boy enjoying his time away but to other kids it’s not like that!!
This !! Had a lovely day yesterday with my 14 yo at the farm, most of the other kids there were about 5 and 6 but she loved it and we had a great time, what I didn’t do was plaster it all over sm for everyone to see , the way she twists everything to suit her narrative is just sickening

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.