Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
They haven’t done anything yet?!!! What are they putting in their ridiculous scrapbooks? Receipts from Costco?!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She’s one patronising cunt…..I will show you everything blah blah fucking blah…….i hope she has paid an extortionate amount for them, I hope there is restricted viewing abd I really hope she is on the back row at least then no poor genuine fan will have their view impeded by the sequin festooned cunt

disclaimer I’m not a big fan of the word cunt but when I post about this fucking walloping grifter its the most appropriate word in my vocabulary 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
"Poor old Stephen has the sniffles"

Fucking hell 🙄

They're the biggest bunch of wet twats I've ever met. She talks about him like he's her 3rd child. Infact, she dislikes him as much as she would if he was her 3rd child, we all know she only has eyes for the golden brat girl.

• Haha
  • Sick

Loopybird69

VIP Member
why is she trying to make 🪜 happen???? He’s as exciting as a piece of stale toast.
that run tho 😳😳😳😳😳
Nah that’s not fair. I love a good piece of toast with lashings of butter.

Every time she refers to him as “daddy” I am both sick in my mouth and my vagina shrivels even more than I thought was humanly possible

• Haha
  • Sick

Barnabybear

Chatty Member
"Intelligent woman" she can barely string a sentence together.

Just cancelled my English Heritage membership, places on her reel were a little too close to home for my liking.

Riiiiiiiiight

VIP Member
I really don’t give a shit about her dads birthday I barely give a shit about my own dads birthday 😂 they really are a bunch of freaks must of been like the circus had come to town when they all stomped in the carvery 🐘

• Haha
Reactions: 34

shazbev

VIP Member
Screenshot_20230726_130354_com.instagram.android.jpg

Wtf does she think she looks like. I've taken out elderly ladies for lunch who look younger and have more style than her. She's such a frump and try hard who always gets it wrong! I'm surprised the golden child has agreed to be seen in public with her!

• Haha
  • Sick
Fucking anxiety…..she wants to walk a mile in most normal mums day to day lives then she might know what even mild anxiety feels like ….cunt

what has she got to stress out about her credit card bill coming through the door and smashing the hall floor

• Heart
  • Haha

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
I think his health issues have aged him but frankly having Emma as a daughter is enough to age anyone prematurely 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

NattyMoo

There’s a lot of ‘scrapbooking’ going on today considering it’s day 1 of their holidays!! Wonder if they’re drawing a lovely picture of their (boring) trip to Homesense. Poor little E having to beg for some snacks but absolutely no issue spanking the best part of £20 on two crappy mugs which she doesn’t need 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Angry
  • Heart

Handwash30

VIP Member
Right cowbags, I’m playing a wildcard for the tickets storyline prediction:

I say she discovers the tickets aren’t that expensive but still too much for humble bargain babs to justify. However, macho yet thoughtful Steve swoops in, after seemingly having a change of heart - and insists on treating her to the tickets. Possibly as an anniversary gift, since her gift to him was organising Disney world for herself. Romantic old bugger that he is 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

shazbev

VIP Member
Is it me? I have never, ever been approached by a bloke in any super market offering personal training sessions whilst shopping. She absolutely imagines absolute bollox on the daily!!! Does make me hoot when she goes off on one!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha