Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tender & Tired

Chatty Member
Sorry but why bother spending a fortune to sit up a corner and see hardly anything. No doubt she will miraculously be ‘given’ an upgrade. As I feel she will have thrown more money at it than she cares to admit.

Babs, I know you are reading here. Time to take your son somewhere nice now. Remember him? The lovely little lad in your house who seems to get overlooked all the time. 😠

I don’t even like Taylor Swift but this has annoyed me 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Nemodory

How is the end of term wild for her? She doesn’t work and one of her kids is in secondary school, which I’m guessing doesn’t have lots of extra things that she has to go to. Try working full time with kids like most of us, Babs, especially working in a school, which is a little bit wild at this time of the year, granted, but not really for a nonworking parent like hersurely!
you’re waking early because you’re lying, out of touch, over consuming oaf shoving your spending in everyone’s faces. Hope that helps!

• Heart

BonBon27

VIP Member
Babs “I’m an intelligent woman”
Next slide please…..”I’ve been saying Couch 5 to K wrong. D’oh”

Okaaaaaay then 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

Sooty2u

Omfg. Just watched the Costco vlog. Jesus fecking christ. Ethan had to basically BEG for the chips ahoy snacks, Harry Styles/TS is ok for golden child though. " I have the kids all Summer" well take a fucking bow you lazy lump of grellow!!! I have my kids too, oh and I work in real life job, both my kids are autistic and a basic trip to Costco that was "just too much for you" would be an expedition for me. Why don't you shut your trap and do something fun with the kids, especially Ethan!!!!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35

surreyeye

Chatty Member
It needs to be remembered that the tickets are in the corner at the back when she posts pictures next year . The prices will be long forgotten if she mysteriously appears closer to the front

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Slight deflection, but am I right in thinking it's nearly fajita-gate anniversary? 🥙

#lestweforget #memories #youvewon #ifyouknowyouknow
Yes it is, I'd been here a while before then but that's what really bonded us all ❤👏🤣
Who remembers someone (probably wet claire) coming in and having a go at us about it ✌🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Acorncollecter

VIP Member
When little E says on the blog that the chips ahoy aren't very expensive, Babs rudely snaps 'it's not your money though who's paying for them'. 😶😕

• Angry
  • Sad

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
She always says her and Stephen are like “passing ships in the night”. When they literally lie on opposite sofas every night choosing not to interact with each other.

• Haha
  • Heart

BLAH76

Chatty Member
She will be referring to him as 'daddy' when they're in their 20s won't she? 🤮
He's the most unmanly man I've ever seen. His colleagues must take the absolute piss constantly.

• Sick
  • Haha