Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Handwash30

VIP Member
What’s with the pretence of her not buying the tickets if they’re £640? Let’s face it - she’d buy them for double that. Awaiting the miracle “cheap” tickets she’ll just happen to get, as if we can’t all see the script unfolding before us:

“My girl and I. Are beside ourselves. After such an awful week. Being called fat. Being shouted at. By nasty men. We screamed. We got tickets that were a a bit cheaper. Than the really expensive ones. So that was nice. I’ve popped a poll on my stories. So you can help me decide. Which dressing rooms to go to this week to choose my outfit. Matalan. Or Sainsbury’s. Even Stephen screamed and stood on the dining table. Singing Love Story. In shorts. Can’t wait to take you all along with us. Thinking of those who are feeling wobbly 💖

She’s probably one of the few people who probably can afford that much for a concert at the moment. If she really doesn’t go then you know she was never that bothered in the first place.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Mingles1001

VIP Member
Ships that pass in the night?! 🧐🤔 they’re both sat on their arse watching Netflix at 7 every evening??????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Sooty2u

What about Ethan?!! Do you remember him Bab? You wouldn't even buy him a fecking t shirt but golden child gets Harry Styles AND TS?!!! Poor bloody Ethan. It's SO blatant that you really really prefer golden child. Shocking behaviour.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Stich2020

For all the 🐄👜 upset about babs getting the tickets.
Please do not be upset ❤
She might have £1000 to throw on three shitty tickets all the way at the back but her life is nothing to be envious of.
Loveless marriage, kids probably starting to hate her, no friends, no direction in life, selling her family out, flashing fanny on the Internet for clicks and likes, stuck on the sofa mainlining sugar and cocks in a can.
I know I'd rather my life however difficult it might have been than her shit existence.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Misssj80

VIP Member
So she says her weight is the least interesting thing about her (she seems to think having a tall husband makes her interesting?????) So why put a photo of you in your swimming costume posed in such a way you look 3 sizes smaller as the first photo?

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

Nemodory

She’s tried to make being a size 18 her personality, describes herself as ‘body confident’🤢 and has made about 100 reels about her weight…yet it’s apparently the least interesting thing about her?? Well stop going on about it then!!

Brummy businesswoman - that may be the most ridiculous thing that she’s ever said. And that’s saying something!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
Those fucking scrap books!
Jesus Christ.
What a load of wasteful unnecessary crap.
The way she is describing them reminds me of a Reception Teacher talking to the TA telling them how she wants the kids to do their work 🙄
What's the front cover sheet all about 🙄🤦‍♀️
"One snack they want to eat" 🤣
My kids would tell me to admit myself to my mental health unit if I presented them with anything like that. One of my daughters is 4 months older than Erin and she's just gone to watch the Barbie movie with her mates, no adults, all dressed up in pink 🤣🤦‍♀️ Just what kids of her age should be doing.
Not a fucking scrap book insite Emma 🤦‍♀️
I’m trying to visualise my husband chasing his daughter in the bushes when she was 12 and tickling her 🤔

bunch of weirdos

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45

Allthecakes

VIP Member
Right, she's been spotted by a friend in town today & was in the audience presumably watching big E, I found her on a Colmore business district story....real life not insta here!

Edited to add: her frothy drink was from The Alchemist stall. No alcohol eh 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

SingSong

VIP Member
Erin's scrapbook next year might include highlights such as
*getting drunk in a park
*finally watching Harry Potter
*kissing loads of boys
*graduating from gateway yoghurts to grown up yoghurts.
*wearing revealing outfits

Bab is going to have a tantrum once the teen hormones kick in

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

justme2

Chatty Member
She is so strange. If someone introduced themselves to me and said the own a tiki bar, I would assume they meant a real bar premises and it was their business, not a tacky novelty shelf from a bargain shop in their garden. Because why would anyone think that is something interesting to mention about themselves?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43