Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Handwash30

VIP Member
So recently she’s bought her captive bestie:
Harry styles tickets
Taylor swift tickets
Cinema tickets with a +1 to bring her mate
A bedroom makeover just because
Whatever the fuck else she asks for

And for the boy
A pack of cookies (begrudgingly after complaining about the price)

So lovely babs. Mother of the fucking year aren’t you, you rotten piece of shit.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 43

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
That reel tells us nothing about National Heritage. nothing about the sites they manage, are they part of national trust, are they all over the country, do they have free parking, do you need to book, do they do tours, nothing. It tells us her sap of a husband likes tickling his kids and that she buys the lunch. Whoever signs off on these things wants sacking

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
if babs just unearthed a load of sweets hidden in the bottom of the family games box, she has clearly misinterpreted the situation - they've been stored there to hide them from BABS, not the kids! we've seen many photos where the kids and steve are playing board games at the table, while babs refuses to participate - likely because she can't cope with losing, flips the board over and storms out the room in a strop - and takes sly photos of her family having fun together without her, as she festers in the sofa in front of Netflix. steve and the kids are fully aware that babs doesn't look in the family games box, because she only spends time with the family when she is paid to do so, so they obvs found the perfect hiding place for their games nigthht snacks, knowing there was no risk that they'd sit down to enjoy a game and babs would have gobbled down all their pre-bought sweets as a morning snack! 🙄🙄
He ought to hide them in the slow cooker, she would never look in there!

• Haha
  • Heart

Gl1tt3rUn1c0rn

VIP Member
Emma Fudge off with your ‘it gets easier when they are older’ advice. Maybe it does for some but not everyone has an easy ride with teens and older. I’ve just found out that my teen with Autism has had his post16 education setting declined. So at the moment they have 0 GCSEs, not ready for any kind of work setting, mental health on the floor, no social life. Tell me again how that’s easier?

sorry for the rant. 😭😭

• Heart
  • Sad

BonBon27

VIP Member
Don’t get me wrong, a lot of what she posts annoys me….well, all of what she posts annoys me. But the “I’m such an amazing mum and this is what I do and I’ll teach you all to be like me” shit really winds me up. She’s so patronising and condescending with it 🤦🏼‍♀️ And we see TOOOO much of her life so we know it’s all crap, it’s all her being controlling, it’s all for the gram and so she can convince herself she’s an amazing mum doing super fun things with her kids.
Keep them in for a week Babs, don’t spend any money on them, actually be indoors on your own with them for the majority of the day. Then come and tell the Babettes all about your amazing parenting. Anyone can throw money at kids and do days out, cinema trips, take aways, theatre shows, the slow train, holidays, paying for camp so someone else looks after them. People with healthy parents can rope in their mum to come on days out and help with the kids. Do it on your own, with no extra money to splurge, I dare you!

• Heart
Reactions: 41

GingerWhinger

VIP Member
So Rog is 70 that's great, but who apart from real friends & family actually cares? It's weird, they are a weird family not niche or geeky, just weird. Have I just made up the word weird? They actually all think they are celebrities.

• Heart
  • Haha

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
Cowbags, we've clearly rattled her by saying how shite her new bathroom is so in utter desperation she's whipped out a Babanory special of being complimented on said bathroom by some tweens.

Tragic, try hard bitch.
Like the teenagers who complimented her on her swimming costume
Like the ‘fan’ who passed a postcard down the plane to compliment her
Like the endless people she meets who compliment her on her outfit
It’s all bullshit

• Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Of course Grandad Rog retired early to "look after my girl" 🙄
Of course he's always been Emma's biggest fan 🤮

The ONLY thing this bitch is any good at is making Every. Single. Living. Thing. About. Her.

🤦‍♀️

• Heart

Handwash30

VIP Member
Dropping a grand on Taylor swift tickets for herself and Erin, then a few days later snapping at Ethan for asking nicely for some biscuits while he’s being dragged round a shop. She’s absolutely fucking shameful, and it’s moments like this I realise she deserves everything she gets on here and then some.

Shes giving herself a lot of credit calling her fashion crimes “outfit inspo”. I wonder what family costume will be forced upon 🪜 and the kids this time for MNSSHP? She was was liking round Paris with a face like a smacked arse in her Queen of hearts costume after her family didn’t perform to her liking for the camera.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
Is he her husband or another child? She doesn’t respect him at all and just makes him look like an even wetter drip of a man than he already looks!
Mummy treated him to lunch?!!! WTF!!
If my partner posted something like that I’d be furious!

• Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Those fucking scrap books!
Jesus Christ.
What a load of wasteful unnecessary crap.
The way she is describing them reminds me of a Reception Teacher talking to the TA telling them how she wants the kids to do their work 🙄
What's the front cover sheet all about 🙄🤦‍♀️
"One snack they want to eat" 🤣
My kids would tell me to admit myself to my mental health unit if I presented them with anything like that. One of my daughters is 4 months older than Erin and she's just gone to watch the Barbie movie with her mates, no adults, all dressed up in pink 🤣🤦‍♀️ Just what kids of her age should be doing.
Not a fucking scrap book insite Emma 🤦‍♀️

• Heart

BonBon27

VIP Member
Fuck’s sake Babs, you are NOT niche or interesting or QuIRKy in ANY way, shape or form at all, ever….but your husband certainly doesn’t make you any of those things 🤦🏼‍♀️ In case you don’t realise, he comes across as a massive melt. He’s tall and he likes theme parks. Wow. Stop the press.
I don’t want to burst your pathetic bubble but my husband is tall. He likes theme parks (he was checking wait times last night like the loser he is!). He will run to rides. He will text me about Florida today I expect, unless he’s actually busy with his actual job! He likes football and rides a bike.
So I know that makes it sound like my husband is just like yours but nope. Do you know what makes him different? He doesn’t let me sell out our family life for money. He actually wants to touch me and cuddle me and be near me. He goes out with mates on his own. He jokes and laughs and talks. He’s useful at home and can measure, build, cook and fix things. He has opinions about our house and the holidays we go on and he doesn’t make a twat of himself to thousands of people. And I love being married to him, but I don’t need to make it my whole personality. I have friends and a job outside of the house and things I like to do without him. Shocking right?!?

• Heart
Reactions: 39