Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
How do you transfer tickets? Didn’t realise this was an option 😂

Edit: just checked I can do this on ticketmaster but doesn’t seem to be an option on gigs and tours.
I read online on ticketmasters help pages we could do it, she was just going to give me her log in but I’m a worrier lol, maybe it’s cos both accounts are same address or maybe it’s only certain kinds of tickets can be transferred, although at the time both me , my fella and daughter were trying to get them they felt as rare as rocking horse shit lol….but she was quicker in the queue and bought them for us for Xmas , so win win really 😂😂😂, it was easy to do I received an email to say she was gifting tickets, then I had to accept them and another email to say I’d accepted them and checked my account and tickets there 👍

Reactions: 9

focusdochas

VIP Member
I need to have my duvet when chilling out so I took the duvet out and I am just using the cover. Mad I know to go lightweight in the summer cooler weather

Reactions: 8

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
😮 how many snacks does she need for just two kids? Pair of spoilt brats.

Also how crass to show all of that off and say you are worrying about your kids have enough snacks, when they will be parents worrying about providing a basic lunch for their children in the holidays as they rely on free school lunches.

She gets worse by the day.
I think it’s for Erin and her friends

Reactions: 7