Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

scotbird

I feel so sorry for wee Ethan who is totally excluded from these events and experiences simply because he’s a boy… that’s fucking despicable Emma!

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Screenshot_20230717_075231_Instagram.jpg

I doubt this very very much Emma.
Nobody wants to look or be like you. Well nobody under the age of 80 anyway!
I don't own a dressing gown and I leave my make up on until I go to bed, sometimes a little longer if Mr Doodles luck is in, but you probably don't even understand what I mean by this 🙄🤦‍♀️
You are over weight, and it's a massive problem to you both mentally and physically.
Admit it. It might give you some interesting content.

• Heart
  • Haha

NattyMoo

The comments underneath todays post telling her how awesome she is, how inspirational she is, all desperate for a half hearted reply. I question these people, are they all brain dead idiots who can’t see her for the complete fraud she is. Baffling!! 🤯

• Heart

SingSong

VIP Member
Why would she want to wear sleeves in Florida in August. Can't she just throw on a vest top and shorts like everyone else in WDW.

I'll be there the same time as Bab, at least I'll be able to spot her when she's dressed like a giant Satsuma.

• Haha
  • Heart

Missymoo92

VIP Member
Slight deflection, but am I right in thinking it's nearly fajita-gate anniversary? 🥙

#lestweforget #memories #youvewon #ifyouknowyouknow

• Haha
  • Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
I skipped through her stories this am and I didn't even recognise her sister 😲. The Wet woman do not age well do they? I still maintain she's standing in her back garden and not shuffling around her neighbourhood!!! Don't even get me started on the fairy wand strategically appearing at her feet - half witted twat!!!
Of course a little girl accidentally dropping her wand on the street is made into something ALL ABOUT EMMA because the whole fucking world and everything in it revolves around Emma!

• Haha
  • Heart

Riiiiiiiiight

VIP Member
I feel guilty as my girl is off to the cinema which I’ve paid for and my boy got a pez but in all honesty the pez has rocked his little world 😂 I will however take him to the cinema during the holidays but what I’m trying to say is I’d feel really shitty if I paid stupid money on another concert ticket for one child but didn’t match it for the other! She’s really vile. #justiceforethan

• Heart

Helmac79

Chatty Member
She can get fucked with the "18 summers" quote that she's pinched from somewhere else. Tell that to my lovely friends little boy who only managed 8 with his Mum before she suddenly died.

• Sad
  • Heart

Good Egg

VIP Member
When you look at me you see a reflection of yourselves.

1). I wouldn’t want that reflection looking back at me.

2). Narcissistic much? We are not extensions of Babs nor do we want to be.

As for brummy business woman pmsl 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
I watched some of her blog yesterday, and when I tell you her fat fingers prodding and pointing at everything gives me the fucking rage! Why does she do that to everything? She's like a toddler with her podgy fingers tapping it as she talks. 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

SingSong

VIP Member
The bathroom looks awful, so many colours and clashing metal finishes.

Who on earth thought the gold shower head in a black shower surround, was a good look? It's terrible.

All done and chosen in a rush. So Bab can compete against her parents. They're such a weird group of people

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Tender & Tired

Chatty Member
“It’s always MEN!!”

Err no I’ve been sent unsolicited messages from Personal trainers of both sexes. Tbh the ones from the women often come across more condescending! 🤷‍♀️

ChickenWine

VIP Member
The tickling made me cringe!!!!!!
Also I TREATED HIM TO LUNCH! 🤦🏻‍♀️ ever the narc. Kids eat free so wonder if the toddlers enjoyed the children’s lunchboxes that EH do.

• Haha

Unicorn_Poop

VIP Member
I cannot for the life of me work that friendship out of it?!
They are a parody of each other
One full of Botox - the other claiming to love herself with mouldy skin

One doesn't share her kids online - the other shared every second of their childhoods including images of them in swimwear and we all know where they ended up :(

One cooks for a living - the other can’t even be bothered to cook when she’s being paid and shares the Hello Fresh stock photo

One chats to the camera about recipes and buying sustainable clothing - the other fans her fanny and pulls repulsive faces on the daily whilst shouting and telling everyone to wear a swimming costume while sharing the most flattering images of herself to look slimmer

• Heart
  • Haha