Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Handwash30

VIP Member
Emma: “why do people always comment on my body?”

Also Emma: writes at least one essay per week about her body.

STFU about it then. Set a boundary. If you’re willing to use your ‘relatable’ obesity as a selling point or a regular topic for content, then it goes both bloody ways. I would never post about my weight to thousands of people, or fish for compliments, tell them about my history of eating habits etc. I’ve seen time and time again, if you’re overweight and don’t let it define you, most people have the sense to leave the subject alone. Something about the BoPo brigade however, rubs people up the wrong way, because it just comes across as so vain and misinformed.

Funny how she never does essays addressing the criticisms of her attitude or personality because she doesn’t get to play the victim then. Too close to home.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

BonBon27

VIP Member
What in the heck are they scrapbooking today for?
We went shopping and watched mum buy more shitty mugs, record herself talking complete crap and took photos of her posing in a shop while people looked at us like we were nuts 🤦🏼‍♀️ Oh yes, memories they will surely treasure forever.

• Haha
  • Heart

cheergirl

That run is not the run of a straight man, I think he forgot where he was for a moment! It's so Louis Spence 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
I thought Babs moved for secondary schools? So how come it seems that Erin goes to the tween version of Guantanamo Bay that she is lucky to have survived?
From what I understand from those on here in the know, Erin goes to a very nice school, and while year 7 certainly is a learning curve for kids and parents (especially if it's first time you're doing it), saying "they" have "survived" it is just Babs exercising her ability to over dramatise everything and also make it about herself!! Why she can't just say "it's the end of year 7 and I'm so proud of how Erin has adjusted and settled in over the last year" instead of making out she and the kid has been on some gruelling experience for the last year. Your kid went to secondary school, Emma, she hasn't climbed Everest.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

MoodyMerde

VIP Member
The Summer Hiolidays are wild, the end of term is wild. FFS, get a grip woman! Try working in a school (like you used to) for the last month of the school year as well as being a SEND parent whose local authority aren’t providing any short breaks/respite over the 6 weeks break. Your life is not wild Babs, you’re short of breath because of excess weight and a mouldy, dusty house.

• Heart
  • Sad
Most people are make up free in dressing gowns most of the time?? Speak for yourself Emma - I don’t even own a dressing gown. They make me feel sick. Just because you’re a fat lazy couch potato, please don’t tar everyone else with the same brush.

• Heart
  • Wow

justme2

Chatty Member
She can't even let them do the scrapbooks without controlling what they put in them.

Just give them the empty sketchbooks and keep your nose out of it. Do your own scrapbook if your are that bothered about what goes in it. Controlling bi*ch.

• Heart

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
Dear Emma- listen, you’re NOT a famous celebrity, you have a 150,000 followers but your average grid post gets around 2-4K likes so hardly blowing the world up with your insights, you lie every single day whether it’s manipulating photos of your body or claiming not to drink, so let’s just be real shall we? Your Dad’s birthday is of absolutely no interest to anyone but you and your family. But YOU cannot pass up the opportunity to USE your dad for content. I guess that barrel has a hollow bottom now from all your scraping.
Oh and no-one thinks your lanky wet lettuce husband is ‘niche’ for having a pizza burger. Everyone thinks he’s a boring cardboard cutout with the personality of a plank.
Hope that helps.
From a Cowbag.

• Heart

Nolovelost3

Why does she keep stating that she “has the kids for the summer” as if she’s a Co parent or something? Where else would she expect her children to be for the summer?

• Haha
  • Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
They are like a Little Britain sketch on that advert 🤮
Him mincing around like a homosexual puppy on speed, and her voice overing the video like the controlling weird narc that she is!

• Haha
  • Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Screenshot_20230717_095716_Instagram.jpg

What fresh hell is this outfit 😳🤦‍♀️🤮
She looks absolutely bloody ridiculous in this awful granny dress and these horrendous ugly over stretched converse 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick

Smell_my_cheese

I’ve thoroughly enjoyed that ad thanks to Steve’s manly running and his weird kidnapping grab of E in the bushes, so thank you Babs 👍🏻😂😂

I find Bab’s content strangely reassuring in an ever-changing world. It’s comforting to know that even as her children turn into ‘tweens’ 🤢 and teens, she continues to push the narrative to her followers that they are still and always will be 3 and 5. Don’t go changing Babs!

• Haha
  • Heart

zebby

VIP Member
So there we have it folks. Confirmation that Stevo is in fact a golden retriever, who loves nothing more than being taken out for a run and a tummy tickle down the local beauty spot 🐕🤣

• Haha

justplaintired

Chatty Member
I’m feeling a little ashamed tbh. I cried when I read that post about 18 summers . I didn’t have 18 summers with my parents and I was dead jealous of her. What I wouldn’t give to have those summers with mine . She really is a bully of a wife/mum/ daughter. She just hasn’t a nice bone in her body. No empathy whatsoever. I’m so careful around ppl saying anything that could be perceived as showing off about anything. I’m careful because I’ve experienced most things in life and thankfully on the financial end we are doing ok now but I appreciate everything and I give back to society . But I’d give it all up to have summers with my parents.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36

Stimpii

VIP Member
She can have 2 of my tickets if she promises to delete Instagram and Facebook forever 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

syd81

I'm convinced the Wettonator was because she used to piss herself after one too many pints!!

Also, at the age of 30 is she has friends and colleagues that are calling her names and no one is stopping her getting soo wasted she up to fighting... She's in with the wrong crowd, they weren't friends!
She was (and still is a pleaser) people used to let her hang around because she would get soo drunk they could take the piss and knew she would be good entertainment but she was soo desperate to be popular she couldn't see it!

• Heart
  • Haha