Brummy Mummy #144 fat baby spice by day, aggressive wettonator by night

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she says her weight is the least interesting thing about her (she seems to think having a tall husband makes her interesting?????) So why put a photo of you in your swimming costume posed in such a way you look 3 sizes smaller as the first photo?

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
This has got to be my favourite thread title! And how rough does her sister look in the podcast thing 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
She’s tried to make being a size 18 her personality, describes herself as ‘body confident’🤢 and has made about 100 reels about her weight…yet it’s apparently the least interesting thing about her?? Well stop going on about it then!!

Brummy businesswoman - that may be the most ridiculous thing that she’s ever said. And that’s saying something!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
This couch 2 5 k contents is purely so she can have a 5k trot (500m) when she goes home to Mickey in August. Her weight is an issue, she hides it, gets irritated by others and why is she defining herself by a perimenopause status?!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Does she realise you’re not supposed to do every day of couch to 5k back to back? How is she already about to go into week 5?!

Reactions: 19
When you look at me you see a reflection of yourselves.

1). I wouldn’t want that reflection looking back at me.

2). Narcissistic much? We are not extensions of Babs nor do we want to be.

As for brummy business woman pmsl 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Why is it every Monday morning when I wake up, I see picture of her in a swimming costume all over my feed 🤢 I do not need or want to see that. Also a pic of her with a cocktail at the tiki bar, thought she promoting alcohol free now? (Another bandwagon she’s just jumped on).

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Most people are make up free in dressing gowns most of the time?? Speak for yourself Emma - I don’t even own a dressing gown. They make me feel sick. Just because you’re a fat lazy couch potato, please don’t tar everyone else with the same brush.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
I know this has been said before but as an annual WDW visitor she is in a unique position to share more of the ‘niche’ Disney experiences. She could also create content to demonstrate how the holidays has transitioned from toddlers to teens HOWEVER she can’t do this as she really does not know anything about WDW apart from the bits you see on a Disney advert (and SHE can’t stay up past dark). A whole new genre of Disney content is there waiting for her but I bet we get the same old drivel with 🪜 Ste and big E skipping off to wait hours in a queue by themselves and poor little E will be left with Babs - do yourself a favour little E and join the others for the fun 🤩

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She knows that reels are pushed more, so chose to do a series of images, so that fewer people are pushed this post. Which doesn’t seem very body positive to me.

Reactions: 16
She’s tried to make being a size 18 her personality, describes herself as ‘body confident’🤢 and has made about 100 reels about her weight…yet it’s apparently the least interesting thing about her?? Well stop going on about it then!!

Brummy businesswoman - that may be the most ridiculous thing that she’s ever said. And that’s saying something!!
How is she a business woman? Her mug business collapsed - of course it was someone else’s fault but it wasn’t a success. What other businesses does she have? Cause being an instahun isn’t working and not is podcasting

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Screenshot_20230717_075231_Instagram.jpg

I doubt this very very much Emma.
Nobody wants to look or be like you. Well nobody under the age of 80 anyway!
I don't own a dressing gown and I leave my make up on until I go to bed, sometimes a little longer if Mr Doodles luck is in, but you probably don't even understand what I mean by this 🙄🤦‍♀️
You are over weight, and it's a massive problem to you both mentally and physically.
Admit it. It might give you some interesting content.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.