Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChickenWine

VIP Member
Oh what a surprise. Her OOTD is all old!!!!!! 😂 never known someone to buy so many clothes and wear none of them!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
My teenage son and I had a fun night watching. He is now a little bit in love with Israel’s singer!🤣
We had chips and dips and I printed off Eurovision score sheets and we had a giggle slating various entry and were genuinely gutted with the UK’s score as we thought she did great!
I had had a REALLY busy day and was knackered and to be honest could happily have gone to bed at 9.30 last night but it was an opportunity to have a fun evening with my lovely son who starts exams tomorrow.
I bet she wasn’t awake for the results!
What’s the point of making a big deal about loving Eurovision if you don’t see it through to the end!
I also don’t understand why they all went to her parents when her dad is recovering from surgery and will no doubt be tired.
Well I mean I DO understand she’s a lazy bitch who never hosts anyone at the damp mouldy hobbit house!
And today is her ‘day off’ so she can’t post about the results and by Monday it’ll be all done but she will no doubt try and drag it all up and yada on in her usual boring bullshitty way.

• Heart

justplaintired

Chatty Member
Honestly I would not have known her in those photos! What a liar she is .. who cares what size babs is? No one just no one. It’s her lies and verbal shyte that get to us all 😡 well done @Nadurath . You proved her right about one thing. Us cowbags are insanely clever and we are EVERYWHERE 👀

• Heart
  • Haha

shazbev

VIP Member
So she wasn't driving on her own at all.. She was chauffeuring TT for her appearance as part of a choir backing the main singers. My question is why on earth did the whole family not go? It's Friday- not a school night and surely Pus would've liked to have seen his daughter on stage. Fuck they're a weird lot... It's as tho Bab didn't want to share the experience - just savour the moment herself.

• Heart
I read on another thread that shops are trying to put a stop to people coming in trying a shed tone of clothes with no intention of buying yet sharing aff links also some shops have started to charge for returns to stop the huge hauls for it all to be sent back. And I actually hope it happens I feel for retail workers who constantly have to clean up after the next hun’fluencer who come in to a do a come try with me session! It’s dull pointless and a sneaky money making tactic.
I work in ladies fashion retail…..it has pissed us off for a long time

• Heart
  • Angry

Baboff

That tubby cunt makes my fucking gums itch

She posts shit
She has little engagement
She regurgitates content all the time vomiting up last years piss poor content

And she can afford a pool holiday and a Disney trip
Fuck me I'm in the wrong job

• Heart

Nadurath

VIP Member
Got some in the wild pics from one of our group. I was sans phone (was on my way to the bar). We’re just at the recap / setting up for half time show so I’ll post the pics when out and can grab them from my mate. 😁

ETA: unfortunately she doesn’t seem to be sat near me, but I’ll try and bump into her on the way out (no idea how 😂)

• Haha
  • Heart
Like we’ve all said before, no-one can care less what size she is - it’s the fact she LIES constantly and uses that magic mirror on a daily basis.

These photos are NOTHING like what she says she looks like - the fact she says ‘I don’t use filters’ and ‘I’m so body confident’ but not ONE of the photos she shares herself look anything like these. Not one.

she’s such a fucking liar.

• Angry
  • Heart

DaysOfSpeed

VIP Member
I don’t understand why you would bother going all the way to Liverpool, spending hundreds on tickets, just to be back at home by 5pm.

• Heart

Handwash30

VIP Member
Of course they’re fiddly if you have toes for fingers. I made those as a kid much younger than 11 and I wasn’t exactly a child prodigy.

And yes I see you trying to hint for people to say sell them. Here’s a suggestion: don’t.

• Haha
  • Heart

emme1122

Chatty Member
She’s only said no under 11’s because it’s something Ethan won’t be allowed to join in with.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 32

GingerWhinger

VIP Member
Babs, you are an adult. Read the instructions on the bottle. Try clothes on wherever you would like, you’re an adult. Make your own choices.

• Heart

Mingles1001

VIP Member
I can’t afford a weekly food shop anymore but this fat cunts buying another round of clothes (and accessories) that will never see the light of day

Mr mingles and I work full time & I’m jealous of her money I can’t be the only one in this situation? Surely the babbettes are sick of the spending?

• Heart
  • Sad

Boredofgrey

VIP Member
Ah you guys. I’m just back from a few days away (Split in Croatia - heartily recommend) to the news I named the thread. What a welcome home. I’m going to mainline sugar to celebrate 😘

• Haha
  • Heart

CeeCee1000

The eats fairly healthy, doesn’t drink and exercises regularly is quite honestly the funniest thing I’ve read in a long time, I haven’t been able to stop thinking about it! It’s so far from reality it’s hilarious!

• Haha

shazbev

VIP Member
Screenshot_20230516_174025.jpg

She really is a fucking simpleton... And sure Jan.. As if that lanky streak of piss is even anywhere near her when her arse is out!!!

• Haha
  • Sick