Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nadurath

VIP Member
£221 a ticket. Just for when she’s all humble brag about cheap seats being amazing etc. It’s a free bar in here, hence why she’s been quiet on the gram.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 42

shazbev

VIP Member
Screenshot_20230513_184002.jpg

She's giving me holiday rep In Torremolenos here... About to meet a hen party at the airport!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Priceless…….nadurath you truly are a top tier cowbag , no offence to our other insanely clever cowbags but this is immense…..a bit like babs arse in that jumpsuit ……the Apple hasn’t fallen far from the tree with her sister either…..I’m getting white chicks vibes

• Haha

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
On the Home Bargains video she says she's bought her kids felt tip pens for their plane bags! I didn't realise her kids had regressed to age 3 & 5 🙄🤦‍♀️
Jesus Christ she is a controlling manipulative idiot. Does she ever just let her kids "Be"!?
And the pool toys 🙄
"Shall I just give them all on the first day or hide them and give them one each day".
God forbid the kids play and have any kind of fun that hasn't been planned, bought and signed off by big babs 😡

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

Helmac79

Chatty Member
My friends sister died suddenly last night, completely out of nowhere. 48, young son and husband left behind. Absolutely heartbreaking. She was a staunch "calories don't count if no-one sees you eat them" character along with zero exercise, photoshopping photos for Facebook and shopping til she dropped- parallels between her and EC right down to the wire apart from how generous, funny and loving she was to everyone. I don't think EC realises how "lucky" she is to get away with her shitty attitude to her health.

• Sad
  • Heart

Handwash30

VIP Member
She’s not anxious. She’s just one of the many adult babies going round trying to normalise incompetence. It’s like she’s heard of people who genuinely struggle, seen the attention and understanding they get, and looked for a way to make it about herself. It’s actually perfectly normal to get stressed out with driving/parking - but she’s lumped herself in the same category of people with real problems.

I have no idea how all these anxious, nervous wrecks who can’t perform basis tasks, have the nerve and confidence to peruse a career in the public eye, showing their knickers and acting like a knob for a living.

• Heart

BonBon27

VIP Member
I NEVER, and I mean never, thought I’d say this, but I look at photos like that this morning and I almost wish she’d bring back pit stories. Because the absolute desperation of photos of her like that, and the FB memories from years ago she keeps posting cos she has no other content, are just so pathetic I can’t even stand it! We’ve been saying for 139 threads that she needs help, an intervention, a family member or friend to take her phone away and talk some sense into her. Surely someone around her can see that a 40 odd year old size 18 mother of two posting a photo with a tissue up her nose is WEIRD AND DESPERATE attention seeking nonsense! I literally told off two 8 year old boys in my class yesterday for sitting with tissues up their noses thinking they were funny. And now this grellow idiot posts that. What. A. Twat.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Screenshot_20230522_122413_Instagram.jpg

Just leaving this here Emma cos I know you read Tattle and I'm feeling very passive aggressive today. I think it was your summer clothes reel that pissed me off. I'm annoyed I've spent 46 years on this planet and didn't know I could wear a badly fitting swimming cossie under a cover up on holiday 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Booklover

VIP Member
Just got home from a friend's Eurovision party where we all brought proper food that had lots of variety, including salads, fruits and veg, to see Babs went to the Wets dressed as an actual Thomson rep from the 90s and left to be in bed before the actual result!!! What a dickhead.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

BonBon27

VIP Member
“Wear what makes you happy”
Well let me tell you Babs - it makes me happy if I can breathe, if the material is light so I don’t sweat so much and if I can get my toes to the end of the shoes. Where they’re meant to be. So I won’t be wanting to look like you, will I?!?

• Haha
  • Heart

Bricktop1

Who's ready for the gridpost :

"One minute you're watching Peppa Pig and feeling lonely, the next you're dressed in sequins and pink feather boas dancing with your tween at their first pop concert" 🤮🙄
‘One minute you’re watching Peppa Pig, the next minute you’re fucking looking like her’. (Apols to Ms Pig)

• Haha
  • Heart

Mrslollypop

VIP Member
9C11996B-7674-406C-8FAD-782E5EFCAF78.png

Todays inane ramblings. I don’t understand why she keeps saying her podcast is called “the phone box” because people phone in from their local phone box when they aPPsolutely don’t. None of the guests have done this. We have all seen photos that SHE has posted of them talking to her through a laptop with webcam in their own homes. She’s a maniac.

• Haha
  • Heart

Helmac79

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20230515_111551_com.instagram.android.jpg

I think I'd rather squeeze every last drop out of my holiday than spend the last day sorting the washing into cases thanks

• Haha
  • Heart
I’ve been absent a couple of days cos I’m in shock ……I’m turning into fucking babs 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
im taking my daughter to see Heathers…..I paid for my tickets though
I’m going away on a little beach holiday at half term…..not abroad though a staycation and paid legitimately not by rinsing my expenses with HMRC
im on HRT and my doctor prescribed it over the phone so no tests

I feel as though I need to recover from these revelations…..and not recover in a babs like way….so I won’t be painting my nails with tippex, wearing a floaty dress with a belt, inhaling cream eggs etc etc …..of all the people I could morph into it’s this cunt 🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
  • Haha

Laylaybelle

Before she does a dirty delete I spotted this
The commenter is spot on. Just yesterday I was looking at Haven/Parkdean type of holidays for a couple of days with me and the kids, but it’s just way out of our budget. We’d be thrilled with “just a pool holiday”.

I mean no shade towards those who are a little more comfortable and can afford nice holidays, but most people don’t rub it in or act as of such a trip is nothing to get excited about.

• Heart