Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nadurath

VIP Member
Didn’t get to speak to her, but I could have a wander around Liverpool. Defo not an 18. I’m a 20-26 depending on brand and cut (coz ya know I’m an actual human), and I’d say she was easily a 24 (which is my go to in most brands). I wouldn’t give 2 shits if it wasn’t for the lies she tells have consequences to people who might be larger and subsequently feel worse because of her lies.

In short, she’s a bellend. I spotted her walking past me on my way to the bar. She seemed to spend the majority of the time dancing to a random singer and wasn’t dancing when the Eurovision songs were on.
897119DC-A46E-4366-81B5-E66CDF9C0D0D.jpeg
D6A17AED-7D73-4EB0-9BAC-2586AC0070E1.jpeg
198109D2-E759-40A3-A007-0C91B17D4817.jpeg
00C85B59-F1CB-453F-8B20-4C3DE82E4C5B.jpeg
D34DF501-4592-4588-ABA6-17C768742280.jpeg
8F510E03-9E90-4911-A743-1C0D818BD26F.jpeg
5FF2E019-C8E1-46F2-BDAD-2A358C5B37C6.jpeg
EF44B71E-5E21-4B8D-A64D-1943A7D2B6A8.jpeg
422FC1A0-2AA0-48E0-9744-BFF48B1D2CFF.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 75

Gl1tt3rUn1c0rn

VIP Member
Well @Nadurath you have absolutely earned this….

40D91194-D67E-4D1E-B3ED-FEBD444B0D33.jpeg

also i totally agree with everyone else, she definitely does something to her photos. She looks so different in the wild.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

Gl1tt3rUn1c0rn

VIP Member
I just like being efficient 🤣 Anyone can set up the new thread, I hope I’m not taking away the opportunity from someone else who wants to do it.

haven’t done a recap via the medium of gifs for a while….

Babs doesn’t drink..

Babas eats ‘healthy’

Babs exercises regularly

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
I have to just say this, sorry to derail.
Sometimes, after a hard shift, I come home, I cant talk to my family about it, I just log onto here and start reading, and laughing,,,,,,
You guys are the best therapy for a trained therapist 🤣👏 I don't know what it is,,,,,, it's a comfort thing I guess!
Back to Babs 👍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57

Galinda

Chatty Member
Think I'm officially joining you Cow Bags. Had my eldest when she had Ethan and lived down the road from her in Quinton so enjoyed her blog and Insta as it was all very relatable. She still worked too. Over the years I have liked her less and less to the point I now find her utterly vulgar and objectionable. For a bit I just felt sorry for her as she's just too fucking pathetic but I don't have any sympathy for her anymore.

I guess the mugs was the beginning of the end for me as I really wanted a 'Mom' mug but no way was I paying 17 quid for a mug. It was the New York trip I stopped feeling sorry for her and finally realised what a piece of shit she is. In one story she said she bought Erin some tacky makeup up bag for a ridiculous amount of money when she could have got literally the same in B&M for a few quid, but in the next story Ethan couldn't have his T shirt. She spent 3 times the amount the shirt cost on some shitty make up bag for Erin. Pure nasty. The broom real from Saturday was the end for me, this woman claims to have anxiety but is absolutely fine putting out content like that for everyone to see? As someone who actually suffers from anxiety that's fucking insulting, there's just no way!!!

Finally, I'll be utterly appalled (but not surprised) if they still go to Florida this year. My friend cancelled her Disney trip today because of everything going on over there and another friend is also considering cancelling. That stupid piece of shit won't give a crap though will she, as long as she's alright who cares about the very basic human rights violations of others.

ANYWAY! Hello Cow Bags. The woman is a first class prat

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Nadurath

VIP Member
I am! Hospitality for afternoon and then standard for the evening. I am praying I spot babs in the wild so I can call her a cunt to her face 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Missymoo92

VIP Member
Hey cowbags 💞

Off topic post sorry, just catching up with this after my shifts and some much deserved time off for a few days. It's had me absolutely howling with laughter at a time when I really needed it. Bit of a low point with my mental health with my anxiety/depression - mainly fuelled by anniversaries surrounding my rapist ex from many years ago pre marriage and children, which always knocks me sideways.

Anyway, it will pass. But in the meantime, whilst I have the most wonderful circle of family and friends, I just love the online group here and friends I feel I've made even if we've never met. Honestly, before I came across this site and particularly this thread, I wouldn't have coped with these mental health setbacks/flashbacks as well as I am. And I do believe it's because of the light relief and comedy you lot bring.

Special shout out to @Nadurath for the "in the wild" photos - genius!

And @Baboff, whose comment earlier in the thread "tubby cunt" had me laughing way more than it probably should 😂

Sorry to be soppy, but had to be said.

Love you all and happy weekend 🥰😘💖
---
Since I've been bablocked by the monstrous yeti, I find I actually don't miss her crap. I could toggle between accounts but now I don't bother. I just come on here now to get the gist of her shenanigans ( using this word in context - unlike Bab describing the coronation as thus!) and like comments and occasionally comment. I find breaking away from her has given me perspective ( also been spending time with baby grandson bev born last week 👶😍).
Monstrous yeti!!! 😂😂😂😂😂

And congratulations Nanny/Granny Shaz! Sending love to your family ❤😘

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Bluesilverfix25

Chatty Member
@Nadurath you have no idea how much those real posts have made me feel. I step away from her periodically due to my body dysmorphia and the magic mirror but these have reminded me that social media is a load of lying bollocks!
Have a fantastic evening ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 47

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
ha, this is definitely up there with the best comment of the evening - even better if it was penned by a true babette, and not an undercover 🐮🛍 trying to rile her! 👌🏻🤣

not only is babs being compared to her ex-bestie LP, but is being told that she is "channelling Pentland-vibes", implying that babs is inspired by LP and her outfit is copied, not a "lewk" created by fashionista babs! after being snapped in the wild by a 🐮🛍 she didn't spot, i think being labelled an LP wannabe will push her over the edge. tantrum impending... 🍿🍿🤣

Screenshot_20230511_191414_com.facebook.katana_edit_2792249381830180.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Nadurath

VIP Member
For those wondering about hospitality. It was £221 a ticket. You got to go into a lounge area for 2 hours before the show and had “free” alcohol / soft drinks and food. You could drink a fuck load (I did, I literally had pints of baileys), then had preferential view seats. For comparison, standard tickets started at £60. Yes, afternoon shows are easier to get tickets to but she then went for the expensive ones that few people would be going for.

ETA: didn’t see one person stop her in the hospitality or even acknowledge her as “famous”.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Gl1tt3rUn1c0rn

VIP Member
I’ve just been to The Range, not anywhere near Birmingham. Guess what I saw on the shelves…. Loads of the bikini body ready £1 signs. I thought Babs had successfully won a campaign to have them removed from the shelves 🤪🤣🤪🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 42

shazbev

VIP Member
Since I've been bablocked by the monstrous yeti, I find I actually don't miss her crap. I could toggle between accounts but now I don't bother. I just come on here now to get the gist of her shenanigans ( using this word in context - unlike Bab describing the coronation as thus!) and like comments and occasionally comment. I find breaking away from her has given me perspective ( also been spending time with baby grandson bev born last week 👶😍).

• Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
My interest in Eurovision just massively increased 🤣🤣🤣
Jeez!
I don't really know where to start. So I'll start with Claire's let herself go hasn't she 🤣🤦‍♀️🤣

• Haha
  • Heart