Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Who's ready for the gridpost :

"One minute you're watching Peppa Pig and feeling lonely, the next you're dressed in sequins and pink feather boas dancing with your tween at their first pop concert" 🤮🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Wait sorry, so she's not even going to a Eurovision Semi, she's going to the REHEARSAL of the Semi.
She's quite literally pissing her pants over a run through of a qualifying stage... dickhead!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Good Lord this woman is coma inducing levels of boredom. Remember clubbing?? Yes Babs because you insist on telling us constantly about how you danced on bars and wore double Wonderbras.

Were you also doing lines and sinking tequilas off Ste’s bellybutton? Oh no wait you were clubbing with your parents at Butlins or out drinking WKD’s in your dolly shoes and statement necklace.

Fuck off with your mellow wee chat. Yours is probably acid green you toxic dump.

• Haha
  • Heart

Baboff

How many shit regurgitated reels can one woman do.
Seriously this is her job - she does fuck all else
And she still can't think of new material
Fuck me - she wouldn't have passed probation working for me

And keeping the same shit sundress year in year out becomes a lot less relatable when you have numerous designer handbags and go on plenty foreign holidays every year

Get to fuck you ugly cunt
Read the room - no one gives a fuck about you and your ugly husband and your fuck ugly mum with her shit buffet. No one cares that you are fat and have to shave your toes.
Being fat and having a gunt isn't a personality type. It shouldn't define you

• Haha
  • Heart

Nadurath

VIP Member
There’s a group of us, all have been prepped on the Grellow one and have instructions to get videos and photos with bonus drinks promised to those who capture me calling her a cunt 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
I'm not even drunk but I've just nearly wet myself thinking that the only personality trait Steve has is that he wears shorts in spring & summer and falls off his bike on the regular. Fuck me, I just couldn't be doing with such a wet wipe, each to their own like but he's so fucking boring, there's nothing about him.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Except she calls it coloureds, not colours, which gives me the ick.

If you’re putting washing into one basket, then sorting into various suitcases, just have 2/3 suitcases and shove your dirty clothes straight into them? Her husband and children are old enough to work out the system.
Or,,,,,,,,
Just go on holiday and enjoy yourself and don't give a flying fuck about the washing until you're back home Emma! 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Riiiiiiiiight

VIP Member
Can I just say I’m still hoping that she’s going to the same resort as me! Imagine in the wild abroad round the pool photos… I’d be like David Attenborough filming a warthog it’ll be amazing!

• Haha
  • Heart

B-E-M

‘Why were my fists in tight balls?’

Because you’re an aggressive bitch that’s why

• Haha
  • Heart

DLPJG

1 - some of us have to deal with this sort of thing AND have actual 9-5 jobs that don't involve us sitting on the sofa at 11am thinking about lunch
2 - why does she only refer to mums when talking about this stuff? Her views are so out dated

And don't get me started on the "just a little pool holiday" comment...

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Nemodory

Misspent youth? Fuck off babs, you were getting Bad Boys inc’s autograph whilst dressed like an estate agent. Can’t imagine either her or Alison Perry (aka Mrs Doubtfire) being sex-crazed groupies 😆😆

• Haha

Baboff

She is the type of cunt you dread being sat next to at any type of event
Loud/ attention seeking and probably taking up half of your seat with her fucking gunt

• Haha
  • Heart