Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
Look at the gnashers though (sorry!) - they and plenty more genes definitely run in the family.*

* I mean obviously genes run in families, or did I just make that up??
View attachment 2163290
I have to admit of all the many things I can't stand about her, I genuinely don't mind her teeth. Only because I had adult molars removed at 13 in a bid to avoid a brace, in the 26 years since, I've grown. My teeth which DID straighten up and looked fine for ages, have moved and now I have a lot of gaps that I hate. Also my family has hereditary gum issues, my sister has had a significant number of teeth removed and has all false ones on one side. So I'd take Babs teeth over mine 😑
---
View attachment 2163508
How many molars has she had removed??
OK, maybe I just don't mind her front teeth 😯

Reactions: 12

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Why is it still acceptable to use language like moron that were once connected to eugenics of people with learning disabilities? I know people use them without knowing what they really mean however, she was a teacher, she should know better.
THIS! i was flicking through her stories and was pretty shocked to see that she had used the term "moron" - not even in conversation, but taken the time to type it in a caption. genuinely made me feel uncomfortable reading it on such a huge platform, some of whom WILL find it offensive. it was a word that was thrown around as an insult when I was a kid, similar to the word beginning with R, which has similar origins - but nowadays, it is - understandly, given the origin of the word and its meaning - a slur, which can be incredibly hurtful towards disabled people - and guaranteed it will be hurtful to some of her followers. 😔 it's gross that babs is chucking it around in her every day language - a classic example of "woke" babs happily using abelist slurs. 👌🏻😡

Reactions: 12

Wood79

Chatty Member
My friends sister died suddenly last night, completely out of nowhere. 48, young son and husband left behind. Absolutely heartbreaking. She was a staunch "calories don't count if no-one sees you eat them" character along with zero exercise, photoshopping photos for Facebook and shopping til she dropped- parallels between her and EC right down to the wire apart from how generous, funny and loving she was to everyone. I don't think EC realises how "lucky" she is to get away with her shitty attitude to her health.
I am so sorry ❤ You are quite correct ref Babs.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

surreyeye

Chatty Member
10 Episodes
77000 downloads so far 🤣🙄🙈
That's an average of around 7000 downloads per episode Emma. This is not good by any means!
In a country of over 66 million people alone, most of which who have ears and the internet, this is a disaster.
She has over 156000 Followers on Insta 🤣🤣🤣and only around 7000 a week can be arsed to listen to the shitcast!
Give it up Emma.
It's embarrassing!

Oh, and Season? SEASON????? She knows it's series right! It's not an American drama on Netflix FFS!!!!
Where are you getting the download figures from ? I’m using Spotify and it’s not available for listeners there

Reactions: 11
Agree fake tan does still smell - even posh ones. It’s the chemical reaction that makes it work - even the £30 ones do! Hate to Babfend too but it’s true.

Reactions: 8

Jellybean79

VIP Member
yeah, but that one has also been edited to get rid of the wristband! you can see it in the photo @Another Longtime Lurker has posted above, where she is doing her usual ✌🏻 pose - presumably because it's a much smaller photo, so she assumed the wristband wouldn't be as noticeable, and - based on comments above - the wristband colours signify how much she paid for tickets. 🤷🏻‍♂️

it's not as though the band is loose around her wrist and has slipped under her jacket sleeve - that's a very purposeful, and poorly done, attempt at editing her photo to remove the wristband. there are tools on editing apps that will fix certain areas by basically covering it with a replica of the area next to it - if that makes sense - and whilst her wrists are odd looking in that there is no real definition between the wrists and her trotters, when you zoom in it is definitely edited, an attempt to be sly in exactly the way kween "i don't know HOW to use photoshop" badly edits loads of her photos, and then attempts to justify her shoddy efforts by claiming that the hobbit kitchen floor is naturally wonky and uneven. 🙄🤣
I hate to babfend but it is just her wrist (apols for the close up underwear photo 😂)

Attachments

Reactions: 7