Brummy Mummy #139 Babs and the Echo Chamber of Secrets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just like being efficient 🤣 Anyone can set up the new thread, I hope I’m not taking away the opportunity from someone else who wants to do it.

haven’t done a recap via the medium of gifs for a while….

Babs doesn’t drink..

Babas eats ‘healthy’

Babs exercises regularly

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
The eats fairly healthy, doesn’t drink and exercises regularly is quite honestly the funniest thing I’ve read in a long time, I haven’t been able to stop thinking about it! It’s so far from reality it’s hilarious!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I just like being efficient 🤣 Anyone can set up the new thread, I hope I’m not taking away the opportunity from someone else who wants to do it.

Babs doesn’t drink..

Babas eats ‘healthy’

Babs exercises regularly

Flipping hilarious @Gl1tt3rUn1c0rn. Love these. 👏 :ROFLMAO: 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Ah you guys. I’m just back from a few days away (Split in Croatia - heartily recommend) to the news I named the thread. What a welcome home. I’m going to mainline sugar to celebrate 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Stand down everyone, she’s decided on the outfit. We can all relax and get back to our dull lives, awaiting the next important decision she needs our help with.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Stand down everyone, she’s decided on the outfit. We can all relax and get back to our dull lives, awaiting the next important decision she needs our help with.
Except she's undecided about the belt 😅
She only removed the belt loops so that she can add her tits support higher up rather than the belt highlighting her wide girth 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s forecast rain for Liverpool tomorrow…..soggy sequins for babs 😂😂😂
she brags about it being the only time she might get to do eurovision makes it sound super amazing like she’s Sam ryders bleeping hairstylist…..reality being she’s actually going to the run through show for tomorrow’s second semi final

• Haha
Reactions: 23
How’s her tit cast doing? I’ve not seen her gloat about how well it’s doing lately? And that’s not like the gloating piglet not to show off

Reactions: 15

Babs doesn’t drink..

Babas eats ‘healthy’

Babs exercises regularly

Oh these are my favourite type of recaps 🤣👏👏
---
Before she does a dirty delete I spotted this
And I imagine this is from a genuine "follower" but she'll cry troll 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m expecting to be blocked because I liked the comment!!
You can delete on YouTube she probably just hadn’t noticed yet. If she had an ounce of decency she’d think about what she posts and not make so many glaringly boastful posts all the time. But she’s a narcissistic witch who only ever thinks or herself and what is good for HER.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
It’s so true! So many people are counting down to the last penny and beyond for basics and she sounds so blaze about a ‘little’ pool holiday!!!! Which in reality will be a full week in some resort somewhere with a new wardrobe, meals out, souvenirs etc! To give her the benefit of the doubt, I think she’s actually trying to be ‘sensitive’ by skimming over it but she totally missed the mark as always!!!! She sounds ungrateful, and as so many of us have said before, completely tone deaf. I agree with that YouTube comment fully!
---
She’s so basic in the video, tall = lovely as if short = not lovely?! And the fake lisp Omg. I have a similar accent to her so I’m used to the over pronunciation but the way she says shiiirt is so annoying 😂
---
Where did that lovely Mrs Briggs go? I miss her!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Before she does a dirty delete I spotted this
unless it's just me who can't see it, that comment appears to have been deleted. 😡 similar to the dismissive way she casually announced her little half term break to NY, as though that's not a once in a lifetime holiday for so many people, and the equivalent of a camping trip to Bognor between their Disney holidays. redd the bleeping room, babs! 🙄🙄

Reactions: 21
It’s forecast rain for Liverpool tomorrow…..soggy sequins for babs 😂😂😂
she brags about it being the only time she might get to do eurovision makes it sound super amazing like she’s Sam ryders bleeping hairstylist…..reality being she’s actually going to the run through show for tomorrow’s second semi final
I'm laughing so much.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Has she just got tickets for the rehearsal for the semi-final. Not the actual live on TV semi-final??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I used to say as long as people weren't expecting me to pay for their holiday/latest phone/flash car then it was none of my business, but since the COL crisis hit, I've really taken a dislike to things like 'it's just a pool holiday'. Now, I'm not saying that she should give her holiday money to someone to pay their rent, hell, she didn't even give anything to the food bank at Easter (that we know about, and I'm sure she'd have told us). But this just feels like the rich kid at school, looking down on the poor kids. We're at the age now that we could probably do a NY week and a 'pool week' as our kids have left home so we have no dependents as such and we both work full time. However, one is just about to buy their first home after scrimping and saving, and working 80 hour weeks some weeks, so we're using our spare money to help him and his girlfriend.

Babs just doesn't realise how, for want of a better word, fortunate she is. However, for all the 'fame' and fortune that this little tomfoolery called werk is bringing, I wouldn't swap for the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.