Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Riiiiiiiiight

VIP Member
I read on another thread that shops are trying to put a stop to people coming in trying a shed tone of clothes with no intention of buying yet sharing aff links also some shops have started to charge for returns to stop the huge hauls for it all to be sent back. And I actually hope it happens I feel for retail workers who constantly have to clean up after the next hun’fluencer who come in to a do a come try with me session! It’s dull pointless and a sneaky money making tactic.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Handwash30

VIP Member
She’s full of shit anyway - she’s a stay at home mum to two older children in full time education, with a husband who apparently does all the cooking, cleaning and jobs around the home. She literally has no other purpose than to sew on badges and make sure PE kits are clean - yet the useless prat still fucks it up. She’s not snowed under with “mumming” she’s just bone fucking idle, and balks at having to do something that doesn’t benefit herself directly.

• Heart

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
I’m really confused by her last story. What caused her to sob?
Also just to add is it normal to sob so much? She seems to be sobbing over everything! Last time I sobbed was when I nearly lost my dog last year!
This is Emma, you need to add on about 75% EFI (Exaggerated For Instagram) Tax!
"I sobbed" = "I got a bit teary"
"We all screamed" = "Family made mildly mildly enthusiastic sounds.
"I'm GREAT at my job" = "I used to be alright-ish at my job and now I'm just clinging on by my poorly painted fingernails and trying to make Disney and wearing belt personality traits"

• Haha
  • Heart

Stickladylove

Chatty Member
I just don’t get her, she lolls in bed on a weekday til what, at least 8am?, when the kids are racing round to get out to school, yet when everyone gets a chance at relaxing and lying in bed themselves she’s up at the crack of dawn, stomping round putting the washing machine on, disturbing everyone. She’s just so arse about face about everything!

• Heart

mo fo

Just a Christ which adults actually have a sweet buffet??? They are a pathetic bunch of arseholes! Never seen a more unhealthy looking bunch! And limp biscuit is wearing shorts??? What… in the actual warm
Weather??? God he lives life on the edge this one 🙄🙄 Fuck sake more riveting content! I can’t even be bothered to hate watch her anymore 😂😂😂 why are all these people liking her content??? Where are they all
From!!!! 😂🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈
---
The only people I know that have a party for something and all go to bed before it’s over 😂😂😂😂 you can’t make this shit up! What is the fucking point??? It’s like going to a football match and leaving before it finishes??? Going to a bbq and leaving before the food is ready??? Twats 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
She does know you aren’t supposed to see chub rub shorts doesn’t she? She looks fucking ridiculous in that pink monstrosity. Nellie the Elephant springs to mind

• Haha
  • Sick

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Oh she’s even rehashing the liner stuck to the wall photo again 🤦🏼‍♀️
Yep. She uploaded the exact same photo - it’s in the same position so it’s definitely a rehash. This absolute weirdo had this photo saved from 3 months ago and thinks it’s content …

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

shazbev

VIP Member
Screenshot_20230523_085531_com.instagram.android.jpg

Course he did Jan... Another incident in Bab's book of fantasy. For all her made up wafflebollox, I'd expect her to write books worthy of J. K. Rowling - her imagination is so rife and she fantasises like she were on crack! Yet she can't even put together a pamphlet of supposed poetry.

• Heart
  • Haha

Baboff

No fucker rings in from a phone box
Why does she insist on saying that

Season one was shit
Why the fuck is there a season 2

The way she twatted on about a special guest I thought Judy Blume would at least make an appearance or maybe Ste dressed as a cock calling himself Ralph

Odious woman - thick unfunny and arrogant- the cunt is strong in her

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

Helmac79

Chatty Member
"I feel really happy with what I plan to wear in 2023."
Thank god for that, I've been worried sick Emma 😂. Berk!

• Haha
  • Heart

GingerWhinger

VIP Member
Imagine being able to have multiple shopping trips per month, buying outfits that will never see the light of day again, going to the theatre/ concerts every month. She equates her income to a teacher’s salary……..now I scraped a pass on GSCE maths but that still doesn’t add up to me 🤔🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
  • Angry

SingSong

VIP Member
Bab:
Lies on sofa all day, everyday
Eats nothing but beige food
Doesn't exercise
Doesn't work
Has no mental or physical exertion
No sex life/loveless marriage
Has subconscious guilt as she realizes she's sold out her kids lives

Then thinks that feeling awful is to do with the menopause and HRT will fix it all, then acts like her life is different since she's started taking medication.

She's a liar and delusional.

• Heart
  • Angry

kizzy

VIP Member
wild how even when supposedly totally wasted - sorry, "well tipsy" ✌🏻 - steve looks equally as gormless and unexpressionless. and entirely devoid of emotion as his usual cardboard cut out self! because obvs this is the face of a guy absolutely RABID with excitement, squealing along to girls run the world and all the single ladies, living his best life with screams of "you GO, Queen!"! okay, babs! 👌🏻🤣

babs assuming he was screaming "to the left" was more likely a result of her being. drunk, and interpreting him trying to communicate that he wanted to LEAVE, as babs hollering along to Independant Women - "the house we live in/the holidays we go on/the tickets to this concert - I BOUGHT IT!" was an unnerving reminder the controlling and emotionally abuse relationship he had found himself trapped in...!

View attachment 2189998
"I took Stephen to see Beyonce" not "WE went to see Beyonce" makes sure everyone knows she paid.

• Angry
  • Heart