Brummy Mummy #139 Babs and the Echo Chamber of Secrets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her reel got so few likes - must be one of her lowest yet! Her try-ons are her least popular reels - wonder why?! Perhaps because they’re tit and she has terrible dress sense?! Even the minging broomstick one had more, which is saying something 🤢🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
It's also a nightmare to drive to! Very very little parking and the surrounding roads get grid locked! When I went to see Take That there we privately parked a few miles away and walked, 🤣🤣 imagine the big blamonge doing that complete in feather boa and sequins 🤣🤣
We went to TT as well and ended up parking at the Memorial Park and did the park and ride. Nightmare around that part of the city in normal times, but concerts are ridiculous.

Reactions: 14
Why is she so gobsmacked that Steven can cook? They’re not children?
i mean, i'm not one to babfend, but if I had only ever seen my husband "cook" meals which involved him opening the freezer, whacking the oven up to 200 degrees, shoving in a tray of beige food and occasionally whipping up a jug of smash - thus mixing water with potato powder - or defrosting some peas to sprinkle ob the edge of the plate as confetti, with his success being based in the fact that he is able to do so without burning the food, i too wild be SHOOKETH if he were to one day start chopping up vegetables to prepare a non-freezer based meal! would I scream? yes. yes I would! 🙄🤣

and add to that the fact that babs hereself literally IS just an overgrown toddler, for whom preparing a basic meal is far too much of an "adulting" skill for her to manage. so from her perspective, steve cooking a meal - whether edible or not since it's not as though babs would ever eat a hello fresh recipe - is an excel-certificate worthy achievement! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her hello fresh ads are the most crap thing she does. A tiny photo of a dinner in the corner (cooked by someone else) while she reads off the same script each time. Always mentions you can change your address with them as well 😂 Remarkable.

I’m sure the idea is youre supposed to actually cook the recipe yourself and discuss it, maybe make the script sound a bit more natural like something you’d actually say. The ads are so bad I can only imagine she just doesn’t like them. Which isn’t hard to believe, as she hates flavours, except for salt and sugar. She eats plain mcchicken sandwiches and roast dinners with no gravy on. There’s absolutely no way she actually eats most recipes hello fresh do

Reactions: 24
It's also a nightmare to drive to! Very very little parking and the surrounding roads get grid locked! When I went to see Take That there we privately parked a few miles away and walked, 🤣🤣 imagine the big blamonge doing that complete in feather boa and sequins 🤣🤣
I second this. It took us over two hours to leave the car park after a concert.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm going to see Harry in Coventry tonight, I've got a suspicion she will prob go to Wembley at the weekend? I'm a massive Harry fan, not in a creepy pervy way, but his music meant a lot to me when my youngest child was really poorly with their mental health and was also gender dysphoric and struggling with sexuality. It sounds stupid, but there was just something about some of his songs that I connected with deeply and I've been a fan ever since. If she's anywhere near me tonight and ruins it even a smidge, I'll be so mad!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I can’t believe there are actual adults out there that need a recipe for burger and chips and hotdog and chips 😆

cut up potato
Slice open bread roll
Grill burger / sausage

My 9 year old could cook this without instructions 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Burger and chips is one of my lazy dinners. Burger buns are one of the few beige things in my freezer.

Reactions: 20
the blatant inconsistenty with her babanory story last year attempting to justify why she didn't take little E to the Lightyear premiere she knew he would ADORE, on the premise tht it was a school night and he needed to adhere to his toddler bedtime - plus ofc thta it wouldn't be fair to take Ethan to the cinema without the golden child, when she doesn't have a favourite and wouldn't want Ezzie to feel she was missing out! meanwhile, erin is taken to theatre shows and concerts, allowed to stay up late on school nights, because babs ensures Erin accompanies her to all events, whether paid for or gifted, and Ethan doesn't get taken anywhere, except when she needs him to film content for an ad because erin has flat out refused to pose for photos at Thomas land with father Christmas, or with a frube yoghurt, which are "perfect for toddlers" who can't be trusted not to make a mess. 😔😔

but sure babs, no favourite child! wouldn't be fair for erin to have missed put on Ethan's dream premiere, what with the endless list of shows and concerts and trips she goes to with babs, while Ethan is left at home! she would NEVER treat the Es differently, just like she NEVER lies and NEVER drinks alcohol! 👌🏻🤣

Oh god - lightyear gate!!

"You don't know my heart, you don't know my soul" 🤣

Ah memories 😁 #ifyouknowyouknow 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
So for the bathroom we are going for 2018 patterned floor tiles, a pop of pink and *gasp* …white subway tiles ?? Groundbreaking

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She really is like the annoying unfunny braggy one in the group, isn't she 🙄🤦‍♀️
Constantly repeating herself with things that weren't funny the first time.
Constantly bragging and just ramming it down other people's throats cos she thinks it'll make them like her.
She's an absolute mess on every single level and that reel needs reporting 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Screenshot_20230523_075637_Instagram.jpg

More Babshit!
What a coincidence she was invited on a night she "couldn't go"!

More likely she saw the date and straight away thought 'yes, I can blag I was invited to this as I have an excuse not to go' 🙄

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Her hello fresh ads are the most crap thing she does. A tiny photo of a dinner in the corner (cooked by someone else) while she reads off the same script each time. Always mentions you can change your address with them as well 😂 Remarkable.

I’m sure the idea is youre supposed to actually cook the recipe yourself and discuss it, maybe make the script sound a bit more natural like something you’d actually say. The ads are so bad I can only imagine she just doesn’t like them. Which isn’t hard to believe, as she hates flavours, except for salt and sugar. She eats plain mcchicken sandwiches and roast dinners with no gravy on. There’s absolutely no way she actually eats most recipes hello fresh do
honestly, my favourite part of her crappy attempts at hello fresh adverts is that she always places such emphasis on how incredible it is that the ingredients for each recipe are delivered in exactly the correct portion, so that you don't have to buy a pack of three peppers, for example, and then only use one and the others go to waste! you can teel she literally never buys vegetables as she is totally unaware thta it is perfcrlt possible to walk into the fresh vegetable section of. a supermarket and simply buy one pepper - or that, depending on an individual’s preferences in vegetables - the generic ones like onions, peppers, mushrooms etc are not items that most families would perceive as a huge inconvenience if they had to buy a pack of more than the exact portion required for a specific recipe, as they would simply add a little more veg, or would simply chuck thr remaining vegetables in the fridge and use in another meal! it's as though she believes that hello fresh INVENTED the possibility to be able to buy a single vegetable, as though the general population are in the habit of buying kg bags of carrots when they only need one single carrot for a recipe, and immediately dumping the rest of the bag in the bin, thus hello fresh are "reducing waste" which is a totally new concept that wouldn't be possible for anyone buying veg from Tesco. 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She really is like the annoying unfunny braggy one in the group, isn't she 🙄🤦‍♀️
Constantly repeating herself with things that weren't funny the first time.
Constantly bragging and just ramming it down other people's throats cos she thinks it'll make them like her.
She's an absolute mess on every single level and that reel needs reporting 🤮
We just need the school safeguarding/ SLT to see it. Her behaviour online is disgusting.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
She weighed up what she thinks will make better content and decided Harry Styles "twinning" :sick: with her daughter would be the best option!
She will no doubt be loud and embarrassing, singing along and pissing off anyone around her.:rolleyes:

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.