Brummy Mummy #139 Babs and the Echo Chamber of Secrets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That outfit looks awful.

Do I spy a sequined bolero??😬

Erin should refuse to stand near Bab

Reactions: 17
I was reminded of this and it make me chuckle far too much for a Tuesday lunchtime :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If the anti histamine worked it’s probably because she doesn’t have asthma she has allergies to dust mould etc that is in her house. If she dealt with the damp and opened the windows from time to time she wouldn’t need an anti histamine or an inhaler!

Reactions: 25
It just proves they don't eat anything healthy, I wish I only needed one pepper a week my kids eat them daily, they have the standard pepperscarrotscucumber (all one word one in my house) trifecta in their lunchbox every day. Bored of cutting the bastards up tbh.
ha, simply take "inspiration" from babs and save energy chopping up salad and veg by buying it already prepared - pre-chopped, pre-portioned and all nicely wrapped in plastic, as she does with little E's once-a-week "treat" of a portion of mango! duck the environment and the cost, it's worth it! you don't have to bother to walk to kitchen and pick up a knife! 🙄🙄

i feel so sorry for Ethan, as - according to babs - it's the after school snack he most looks forward to - as though she couldn't buy a sodding mango and let have some every day! imagine-despite your own "healthy eating" 🙄 - actually rationing FRUIT and forbidding you kids to eat cucumber "it's for the rats, not for YOU!" to the extent that they actually look forward to having it as a rare after-school "treat"! given that she's off on a "little" pool holiday and buys hoards if tat on a daily basis, it's not as though she can't afford to buy a mango, ffs! 😔

Reactions: 19
gotta love how with all that "if I could go back in time. and talk to 16 year old Emma. I'd tell her she'd be 45 one day. and invited to see Take That's film" - she's talking about "being asked" to go see the Take That movie, as though it was a personal request, hand-signed by the actual band, all hopping she could make it as a guest of honour! if anything, it was likely yet another "crap! this person we actually invited has cancelled, scour the list of Z-list influenzas, send out a few emails and we'll see who replies first!" kinda situation, obvs forgetting to remind the intern that the grellow one needed to be scribbled off their list! stay deluded, babs! 👌🏻🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
If she loves Take That so bleeping much why doesn't she go and watch the film in the cinema when it is released? Why does she have to watch it at home?

Reactions: 25
Who's ready for the gridpost :

"One minute you're watching Peppa Pig and feeling lonely, the next you're dressed in sequins and pink feather boas dancing with your tween at their first pop concert" 🤮🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
wild how even when supposedly totally wasted - sorry, "well tipsy" ✌🏻 - steve looks equally as gormless and unexpressionless. and entirely devoid of emotion as his usual cardboard cut out self! because obvs this is the face of a guy absolutely RABID with excitement, squealing along to girls run the world and all the single ladies, living his best life with screams of "you GO, Queen!"! okay, babs! 👌🏻🤣

babs assuming he was screaming "to the left" was more likely a result of her being. drunk, and interpreting him trying to communicate that he wanted to LEAVE, as babs hollering along to Independant Women - "the house we live in/the holidays we go on/the tickets to this concert - I BOUGHT IT!" was an unnerving reminder the controlling and emotionally abuse relationship he had found himself trapped in...!

View attachment 2189998
"I took Stephen to see Beyonce" not "WE went to see Beyonce" makes sure everyone knows she paid.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
She does know you aren’t supposed to see chub rub shorts doesn’t she? She looks bleeping ridiculous in that pink monstrosity. Nellie the Elephant springs to mind

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
She looks sun burnt, drunk and is totally smothering that child. 🙈🙈
Are u meant to be able to see the chub rub shorts? 🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Omg... I'm off for a lie down.. I've laughed so hard at that bleeping reel, I've given myself a migraine ( her bleeping pink get up didn't help tbh!!!)..

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.