Brummy Mummy #139 Babs and the Echo Chamber of Secrets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pig in the city with her floppy titty . Jesus I can’t get over what she’s wearing tonight , I should not be shocked but I am! It’s bloody awful 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Went to see Harry Styles with my 12yo daughter last night. Just showed her that reel and she said she would have been so embarrassed if I had taken her looking like that! Why can’t she let E enjoy her own things? Why does babs have to always be the centre of attention?

Also I hope she gets stuck in the awful gridlocked people and traffic afterwards (or maybe she’ll force E to leave early like they do everything else)

Reactions: 21
I must be showing my age but the 2nd thing I thought (after WTFFFFFFFFF!) is 'she'll need a jacket that does up, she'll catch her death otherwise'

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Seeing TikToks of the restricted view seats in the stadium tonight. They are to the side of the stage and all you can see is a hoarding. Please let her be in that area.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
"I took Stephen to see Beyonce" not "WE went to see Beyonce" makes sure everyone knows she paid.
yeah, and perpetually reminding of that fact, as babs gurns by his side, blaring along to her own version of Independent Women.....! ✌🏻🤣

"The tickets to Beyonce, I've bought them!
The clothes hauls I flaunt, I've bought them!
The tat accessories I rock, I've bought it!
'Cause I pay for everything, to control you!

The Disney holidays, I've bought it!
The hobbit house we live in, I've bought it!
The shed where Steve sleeps, I've bought it!
You are forever indebted to ME,' cause I own you!

Question, tell me what you think about me
Although I block all bellends who don't say I'm a KWEEN,
When I have kids I'll start a blog cos I'm feelin' lonely,
When my "career" is over, I'll refuse to leave.
Question, tell me how you feel about this
Threatening my toyboy and exploiting my kids,
Expensive treats - with a debt of guilt trips,
So you're beholden by obligatory gratitude!" 🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
She's been spotted in the wild. My friend will attempt a photo. Hideously huge!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
She does know you aren’t supposed to see chub rub shorts doesn’t she? She looks bleeping ridiculous in that pink monstrosity. Nellie the Elephant springs to mind
Could actually be her in her too tight high tops too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Went to see Harry Styles with my 12yo daughter last night. Just showed her that reel and she said she would have been so embarrassed if I had taken her looking like that! Why can’t she let E enjoy her own things? Why does babs have to always be the centre of attention?

Also I hope she gets stuck in the awful gridlocked people and traffic afterwards (or maybe she’ll force E to leave early like they do everything else)
She is a classic narc
I can understand maybe wearing the cowboy hat but no she has to go whole hog ( in every sense 🐖)

there’s no show without blabbers

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Who's ready for the gridpost :

"One minute you're watching Peppa Pig and feeling lonely, the next you're dressed in sequins and pink feather boas dancing with your tween at their first pop concert" 🤮🙄
Wait til she reads your post and realises its her opening lines, word. for. word. She's so bleeping predictable at this point, any of us cowbags could write her posts and you'd never know!! Well, you would, because we can all punctuate a sentence properly.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.