Brummy Mummy #139 Babs and the Echo Chamber of Secrets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet she will be gutted to see that Cherish from Popsy Clothing was at Harry Styles last night, and she missed the opportunity to ambush her trying to get freebies, or to brag/talk about the donations that Babs apparently gave through Popsy! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The only good thing out of this tit show is her outfit! She will look a holy show and I’m here for the laugh. And yes @Lady Doodle I agree , her bragging is actually sickening , she never ever thinks of people struggling 😞 money does not suit her as it has made her more greedy ( if that’s possible ) and more selfish. 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
if 🪜 actually DID share a bed with babs - he doesn't - i'm sure he'd be rabid if he were to be falling asleep accompanied by the aroma of biscuits, as opposed to her usual unwashed stench, while wearing dirty, stinking pyjamas and nuzzling her face into that festering, manky teddy! 🤢🤢and i thought that after the digestive/custard cream inconsistencies in her babanory tanning stories, she had then clarified her fake tan smelled "fine", yet. now she's back to her biscuit lies?! make it make sense! 🙄🤷🏻‍♂️

and that pity post about her weeping because she had to miss out out on freebie tickets to watch the take that movie - is she genuinely looking for sympathy and praise that she didn't cancel her "once in a lifetime" (?!) Harry concert trip with her daughter who doesn't even listen to music?! i mean, sure - putting your daughter first and not cancelling a concert you already had tickets for because YOU what to attend another gifted movie viewing is definitely deserving of a "great mum" excel-certificate, although we all know that in a similar situation, "no favourites" babs would have ditched any planned trip with Ethan - not that she ever plans to take the poor kid anywhere. 😔

plus the utter desperation, actually tagging take that in her story, referring to them as "the lads" and claiming they will "always be in her life", as though she knows the band, and didn't simply stalk and harrass them as a teen, with claims that Robbie told her to "duck off" when she purposely sought out his parent's house, travelled there and refused to stop loitering outside - only for his mum to demand he apologise to babs, because obvs that actually happened! yet another babanory story she has told so many times, she believes it's an actual "core memory", and not a recollection of a story she once reading Mizz magazine - which we lal know she was reading in her late twenties! 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Why would a twelve year old want to "twin" with her mum? I don't get the whole twinning thing anyway but surely Erin has her own "vibe" and wouldn't want to twin. Oh silly me, Erin probably picked her outfit then Emma went out and bought the exact same outfit in supersize, sorry size 18

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Ftlog an antihistamine isn’t like taking a paracetamol. One tablet doesn’t fix all… but sure hayfever cured eh !

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
The only good thing out of this tit show is her outfit! She will look a holy show and I’m here for the laugh. And yes @Lady Doodle I agree , her bragging is actually sickening , she never ever thinks of people struggling 😞 money does not suit her as it has made her more greedy ( if that’s possible ) and more selfish. 😡
She is of the mindset that the more she brags and boasts about what she's got, and where she's going, the more people will like her!
I mean, I can see her thinking, she has nothing to offer in the talent or personality department so this is her next go to.

• Angry
Screenshot_20230523_085531_com.instagram.android.jpg

Course he did Jan... Another incident in Bab's book of fantasy. For all her made up wafflebollox, I'd expect her to write books worthy of J. K. Rowling - her imagination is so rife and she fantasises like she were on crack! Yet she can't even put together a pamphlet of supposed poetry.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
wild how even when supposedly totally wasted - sorry, "well tipsy" ✌🏻 - steve looks equally as gormless and unexpressionless. and entirely devoid of emotion as his usual cardboard cut out self! because obvs this is the face of a guy absolutely RABID with excitement, squealing along to girls run the world and all the single ladies, living his best life with screams of "you GO, Queen!"! okay, babs! 👌🏻🤣

babs assuming he was screaming "to the left" was more likely a result of her being. drunk, and interpreting him trying to communicate that he wanted to LEAVE, as babs hollering along to Independant Women - "the house we live in/the holidays we go on/the tickets to this concert - I BOUGHT IT!" was an unnerving reminder the controlling and emotionally abuse relationship he had found himself trapped in...!

Screenshot_20230523_085317.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
honestly, my favourite part of her crappy attempts at hello fresh adverts is that she always places such emphasis on how incredible it is that the ingredients for each recipe are delivered in exactly the correct portion, so that you don't have to buy a pack of three peppers, for example, and then only use one and the others go to waste! you can teel she literally never buys vegetables as she is totally unaware thta it is perfcrlt possible to walk into the fresh vegetable section of. a supermarket and simply buy one pepper - or that, depending on an individual’s preferences in vegetables - the generic ones like onions, peppers, mushrooms etc are not items that most families would perceive as a huge inconvenience if they had to buy a pack of more than the exact portion required for a specific recipe, as they would simply add a little more veg, or would simply chuck thr remaining vegetables in the fridge and use in another meal! it's as though she believes that hello fresh INVENTED the possibility to be able to buy a single vegetable, as though the general population are in the habit of buying kg bags of carrots when they only need one single carrot for a recipe, and immediately dumping the rest of the bag in the bin, thus hello fresh are "reducing waste" which is a totally new concept that wouldn't be possible for anyone buying veg from Tesco. 🙄🙄
It just proves they don't eat anything healthy, I wish I only needed one pepper a week my kids eat them daily, they have the standard pepperscarrotscucumber (all one word one in my house) trifecta in their lunchbox every day. Bored of cutting the bastards up tbh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
and also, mentioning that she missed out on her chance to go see a preview viewing of the take that movie, babs will be using that against erin for years to come, as a form of emotional blackmail, guilt tripping erin into feeling that she owes babs for being so kind and generous and giving up her freebie tickets to take her to see Harry when she could so easily have cancelled and gone to see Barlow in film, as she would have preferred. just further guilt to pile onto her daughter as a manipulation tactic, to add to the "you owe your LIFE to me!" and "you wouldn't be born if I hadn't CREATED you!" etc etc. great narcissisting "mumming" as always, babs. 👌🏻🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Tell me your teens were anything but wild without telling me they were anything but wild, altho to be fair to Babs she probably read More magazine once in WHSmiths when damp san was mooching orthodontist weekly

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
ah, gotta love a bit of body confidence photo editing in the morning! the stench of biscuits manipulation, desperation and deceit - unless ofc, we are to trust that babs never lies, and assume she has achieved the impossible and at least halfed her girth in the space of only a week! 👌🏻🤣

Screenshot_20230523_091755.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Tell me your teens were anything but wild without telling me they were anything but wild, altho to be fair to Babs she probably read More magazine once in WHSmiths when damp san was mooching orthodontist weekly
Omg More magazine .. that brings back memories . I loved the sex questions 😂 thinking I was reading a dirty book😂😂 babs learned her sex Ed from the bible or woman magazine ( I think there was such a thing) or am I like babs and making it up 🤔
---
ah, gotta love a bit of body confidence photo editing in the morning! the stench of biscuits manipulation, desperation and deceit - unless ofc, we are to trust that babs never lies, and assume she has achieved the impossible and at least halfed her girth in the space of only a week! 👌🏻🤣

View attachment 2190042
Look at the left ankle 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
well, that's my "werk" as a content creator done for the day - "inspired" by babs' broomstick reel, sung to the tune of Defying Gravity, and dedicated to all you 🐮🛍!

🎶
Something has changed about me
Something is not the same (*spoiler alert: I'm no longer a size 18!)
I'm through with playing by the rules
Of someone else's game (YOU WIN!)

Too late to blame perimenopause,
Too late to blame asthma or lack of sleep,
It's time to manipulate my followers,
Pick my eyes and lie through my yellow teeth!

7am! Prime time to deny reality,
I think I'll try denying reality,
*chef* kiss my "career" goodbye, it's declining rapidly,
Cowbags won't bring me down,
I'm enforcing the boundaries
I paid my Groupon counsellor to validate:
Differing opinions I cannot change
But I can block, delete and make them go!

Too long I've been afraid of
being judged - too big, too loud, too much
but those wallflower days came at too high a cost!
I'd sooner be denying reality
*chef* kiss my "career" goodbye, my "success" is declining rapidly,
I think I'll try denying reality,
And you (cowbags) won't bring me down!

Limited (so limited)
My future is (and my "career" is) limited (limited! )
And I've just had a anxiety dream - did I INVENT gravity?!
I know, I sound truly crazy
And true, I'm the epitome of lazy
But I swear, someday I'll be
So high (drunkenly defying gravity)
Without the lead to my balloon (I'll be defying gravity)
So if you care to find me (You won't!)
Look at the relief in Stevie's eyes
As he told me lately:
"Everyone deserves the chance to live a life free from your control so please fly away..."

I'm denying reality
And you (cowbags) won't bring me down
Bring me down...
Bring me down....

(...Until my dwindling "career" finally falls flat and I come back down to earth with a huge bump, just a deflated balloon screaming "YOU WIN!", as I continue to refuse to accept reality and blame my failures on EVERYONE Else - not that I care about their opinions because I am not weighed down by bellends - only by steve when he had to lie on top of my to prevent a tantrum!) 👌🏻🤣

🎶

well, i'm off to hang my rice out on the line and chill watching netflix with a family sized box of biscuits to hoist my energy levels after such a hard slog...! 😘🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 26
That doll looks nothing like anyone from Take That. Glad my parents never got me one. I don’t think I ever asked for one (I would have been 10/11 not 16, I lost interest in Take That by 13)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is she not using the tanning moisturiser on the tops of her feet? 🤔 🤣
guaranteed this will "inspire" her to create a poll! all you need to do now is patiently await your tingo, as she adapts her "do I need to apply fake tan to my bum?" question to query whether she should be tanning her trotters - because asking the babettes is an effective engagement tactic SO MUCH BETTER THAN GOOGLE, or y'know, basic common sense 🙄 - or whether she should simply stopping at the ankles to leave a solid line between biscuit tan and white skin - obvs accompanied by a photo of her gross and oddly rectangular hobbit feet, the perfect excuse to mention Colin and remind the babettes there is a random guy with a foot fetish who complimented her feet, a comment which she screenshot and saved to reread daily as a confidence boost! 🤢🤢

Reactions: 14
Cannot wait for tonight's outfit sh1tshow that's incoming. She's giving me Eddie and Saffy ab-fab vibes 🤣 controlling, drunk, attention seeking with an awkward daughter looking on!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.