Brummy Mummy #139 Babs and the Echo Chamber of Secrets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What, in the flammable polyester is this?
To be fair I've been working Coventry this week, just drove home past loads of girls/women dressed like this. Honestly at 4.30pm on a weekend day it is quite a confusing sight until you remember Harry is in town!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
My husband has driven home from a meeting in Coventry via the A46 Binley area and its already gridlocked everywhere he said 🤦‍♀️🤣
I hope she's late 🤣🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I didn't know dressing like a dick* was a prerequirement of a Harry Styles gig!

*Mainly because I'm 105 and stuck listening to music from the 1970s.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
That poor kid - literally watching her soul leave her body, I’m so angry for her - my kid is the same age & it’s been mind blowing how much she literally wants to ruin her life! It’s really nice when your kid wants to hang out with you, but Jesus let her have her space to grow and not be the victim of a group chat, honestly that pending heart attack is the only way TT and her sweet, forgotten brother will have any chance of breathing room !!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
how's that suncream working out for you, babs?! she always makes such a huge deal of buying high factor suncream in her bargain hauls, yet the first day of proper sunshine and her chest is always bright red with burn! she hasn't even been in her "little" pool holiday - and that perfect line of red and white where her layer of chins has protected her upper neck from the sun! perfect match for those cheeks tho, babs - well done on coordinating your blusher shade with your sunburn! let me guess - Rimmel, a touch of lobster?! the perfect addition would be a smudged red lip! 👌🏻🤣

Screenshot_20230523_175130.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Who's ready for the gridpost :

"One minute you're watching Peppa Pig and feeling lonely, the next you're dressed in sequins and pink feather boas dancing with your tween at their first pop concert" 🤮🙄
‘One minute you’re watching Peppa Pig, the next minute you’re bleeping looking like her’. (Apols to Ms Pig)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
It’s not as if it’s a place that you could miss it’s staring back at her in the mirror, would have taken 10 seconds max to put sunscreen on there

Reactions: 16
Omfg I ran here to read the comments!! Wtf 😂😂 marks and Spencer’s have a new mascot instead of Percy pig it’s Emma pig 😂😂😂 it’s the worst I’ve seen on her and that’s saying something

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Firstly WTF does she look like .

Secondly, for the fist time ever I have been influenced by a plus sized instagrammer to purchase a dress.

Am I going to be walking around in a too tight ensemble with badly applied fake tan? Gladly not.

Took a quick look at Laura Adlingtons page and quite honestly she looks fabulous. Well put together, classy, lovely accessories and subtle makeup.

She owns her size and dresses beautifully.

You should try it Babs, you classless clown.

Reactions: 16
That poor child she looks so embarrassed . Did she pick her own outfit do you think or did miss piggy micro managed it as usual?

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.