Brummy Mummy #127 two gifted events in one day, Babs only goes out when she doesn’t have to pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In just a couple of days we have had:

Your Dad is dead but mine is alive!
Your kids are dead but mine are at clubs!
You can’t afford heating or food but look at my wrapping paper
…….
😶
[/QUOTE]
So out of touch
You can see why so many influencers get so much hate

did anyone see that woman posting her hearing was broken so she was checking in TO THE SAVOY IN LONDON
……..

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
God she is a bleeping mess today! Why does she think the advent calendar stuff is so funny?? Honestly her face looks so unhealthy, no colour, bloated, stuffing it with chocolate before she is even out of bed 🤮🤮🤮🤮 Erin looks like she’s dressed as a toddler stood next to her friends?? 🙈

Reactions: 19
I can’t believe the Breaking News banner. Influencers, or whatever they call themselves have a responsibility to keep on top of news stories, especially local news stories and post accordingly. Or not post
If I’d have posted something similar on our work SM, my arse would have been rightly fired

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I wish she would take a step back and reflect on her actions online. The privilege, smug entitled attitude of “well we are ok and that’s all that matters” is revolting (she never will)
Surely someone close to her reads tattle and can’t help but agree what we are saying is true and her selfishness is utterly abhorrent and needs to be pulled back

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I was going to say I can’t believe how insensitive she’s been but thinking about with how she’s behaved recently about her in-laws, nothing surprises me now. She’s a mother with children of a very similar age to those poor souls. She’s just vile.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Why does a dog need to wear a jumper in the house? It’s not like that dog gets walked after dark.
predominantly because Margot was bought solely for content, thus babs is determined the content-pup earn her keep and pose in sweaters for cutesy insta-worthy content. 🤦🏻‍♀️

really though, i assume she bought a jumper for Margot for the same reason she was supposedly delighted to receive a g-nomie shaped heatable cushion for her birthday! in her latest vlog, she was claiming that "just like the rest of the population" the heating is barely turned on in the hobbit house in an attempt to save money (?!) - hence her need to spend money buying snuddies and multiple new pairs of pyjamas and warm socks and use manky blankets etc - plus she revealed that 🪜sleeps with a hot water bottle at night, further proof they don't share a bed because he wouldn't need one if he was sleeping beside babs, who frequently sweats her way through her pyjama tops. 🤢🤢

i assume she's forced that jumper on Margot and taken photos for content in an attempt to be "relatable" - just a poor babs, struggling to keep the house warm enough for her dog and and her kids - forgetting that she already rehashed the annual "sneakily turning on the heating without telling 🪜" and it wasn long ago she was showing off her heated clothes airer and sharing her plans to use it to heat the hobbit living room - in addition. to bragging about the fact that she still fully intended to use the tumble dryer through the winter and her purchase of a £100+ heated clothes airer - which hasn't been mentioned since - wouldn't stop her! but yeah, i totally believe babs' lies when she claims that they aren't using the heating in that dank, festering hole of a house! 🙄🤣

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Tell me you read tattle without telling me you read tattle!!! I didn’t think Emma was good at anything but I’m wrong! She is absolutely bloody brilliant at being completely & utterly insincere and being totally predictable!
bleeping bleep

there was a vigil last night and another on Saturday. What a way to empathise with grieving parents. “The world is a horrible place at the moment. Especially locally”bit I wrapped all my presents and we’ve got X amount of activities to do. duck. Off. You.Vacuous. bleep

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
If I want to escape that’s what the animal accounts on Instagram are for. I would rather watch a clip of a cat throwing a tantrum than her face to escape from reality.

He kids are in the age range of those poor children, life isn’t always easy or fair, teach them that. I know I am expecting too much from her

• Sad
Reactions: 35
And we still get tit advent chat. She’s needs caressing, around the face. With a chair

Who has top tier chocolate? Surely you either like it or don’t?
and CUNTway we have no doubt you’ll eat all the chocolate in the house. Your girth, lardarse and mottled skin are proof of that

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Rubbish. She’s posted plenty about death and illness when it’s to do with her own life, because it brings her the attention she craves so much.

• Angry
Reactions: 32
It’s just such a pathetic statement. She may as well just say;

“My loves, I can’t be arsed to talk about serious things. I don’t like it if it’s not about me or what I’ve spent money on. If I say that this is a happy, light corner of the Internet I can get away with churning out my boring, crap, repeated content and no one can question me. I’ve said I won’t be talking about serious things, so don’t come at me. I will talk about belts, food, chocolate, buying tit. I don’t care about anyone else but me, so why would I talk about other people? But I’m telling you it’s because you all need entertaining, so that’s it. Now. Where is my cuppa and 6 festive bakewells for brekkie?”

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
My god, she pisses me off. She has the emotional maturity of a toddler.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
The bleeping bleep with her fagan like fingers cackling away with total disregard for anyone but herself. Jesus Christ I hope karma pays her a visit soon and her SM stint will disappear . She needs a mega eye opener and a good look in the mirror . Ugh! What an ugly human she is, inside and out

• Heart
Reactions: 25
This is just her way of saying that she doesn’t care about anything other than herself, so don’t expect her to empathise with anyone else

• Angry
Reactions: 29
This is just her way of saying that she doesn’t care about anything other than herself, so don’t expect her to empathise with anyone else
She can't even speak about it. She can type things about real world problems but she can't say them out loud. Clearly not important enough and would ruin her "safe space"

Reactions: 25
So she types that message …. Then straight onto her usual advent calendar tit. She thinks
’right I’ve addressed the news about the deaths of 3 children so I can forget that now and move on with fun stuff (!!!)like my advent calendar’. She really does not give a tit. She thinks saying that she keeps her page a happy cozy place is a disclaimer for not actually mentioning or discussing the terrible tragedy that happened in her area. If it was anyone else you might think they just don’t know what to say, but Emma- who was an RE teacher so must have had to discuss dying and death- doesn’t mention it until she reads on Tattle then feels she has to mention it. Thing is she doesn’t actually care. Not at all. She has no sympathy for those families. She isn’t upset. If she genuinely felt upset or had any sympathy for the families she simply would have not posted anything except a short heartfelt message perhaps. But she CRAVES attention so we get the endless harking back to events in the past that no one cares about and her stuffing her already massive face with chocolate.
Meanwhile those families are devastated at their loss. But Emma carries on like the massive bull in a china shop.
It’s all me me me! As usual.
It’s all boring tit from donkeys years ago. As usual.
Do the internet a favour Emma and duck off.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.