Brummy Mummy #127 two gifted events in one day, Babs only goes out when she doesn’t have to pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Steve will come to regret his behaviour so soon after losing a parent. I could not or would not drag my partner away from grief stricken family. You just know the world would stop if it was one of her parents. They’re made for each other - just evil. God help those kids growing up with parents like them.
If we are about to witness the unfortunate demise of one of her parents, it will be very interesting to see how differently that event is treated when Stes entire 40th birthday holiday was cancelled because Rog was ill and Emma got Content (aka Margot) as compensation. I didn't think they were necessarily doing the "wrong" thing going on the holiday when we thought it was a more distant relative, but if its his dad and it was unexpected, I can't imagine he won't come to regret it at some point.

Reactions: 17
If we are about to witness the unfortunate demise of one of her parents, it will be very interesting to see how differently that event is treated when Stes entire 40th birthday holiday was cancelled because Rog was ill and Emma got Content (aka Margot) as compensation. I didn't think they were necessarily doing the "wrong" thing going on the holiday when we thought it was a more distant relative, but if its his dad and it was unexpected, I can't imagine he won't come to regret it at some point.
If you look at really old posts Steve’s dad didn’t look well in them and let’s face it it’s the Emma show and Steve has been well and truly under the narcs thumb since he met her and slowly but surely she has dragged him over to her way in everything
I don’t believe he puts his foot down over anything he’s so spineless and now as money grabbing as she is
We are shocked because as decent individuals we find it hard to believe her behaviour but at this point nothing she does really shocks me and she will do ANYTHING to get her own way
What really never ceases to amaze me though is how people don’t see through her but then there’s no reasoning with stupid is there 🤷‍♀️ 🙄

Reactions: 17
3 of the 4 boys who fell into the frozen water have died, and a 6 year old remains critical.
I have friends who work at Heartlands Hospital where 2 of them were taken.
This is the saddest most tragic thing to happen in the area for as long as I can remember and I guarantee she will not mention it!!!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 32
According to the news the children’s school has closed-it was a PRIMARY school so those poor kids could be similar ages to hers. She has not even mentioned it, not even in her usual
‘ hug your kids a bit tighter and sniff them’ pathetic way.
How does someone become THAT self centred and ignorant and frankly, heartless.
Honestly HOW is she still doing this as a job? She’s so unbelievably awful and such a massive witch. How does she have any followers?
ETA- @Lady Doodle crossed posts with you. So utterly tragic about those poor children.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Morning all,
So Babs ‘Breaking News’ this morning is that her and Pus have swapped advent calendars because Babs dropped hers and all the chocolates fell to the bottom.
No mention of the four children that fell into a frozen lake and suffered a cardiac arrest, at Babbs Mill Park, which is only a stones throw from the Wetton’s house. 🤦‍♀️
This is bad and bleeping 100% insensitive the tone def witch but sums her up completely

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 27
3 of the 4 boys who fell into the frozen water have died, and a 6 year old remains critical.
I have friends who work at Heartlands Hospital where 2 of them were taken.
This is the saddest most tragic thing to happen in the area for as long as I can remember and I guarantee she will not mention it!!!!!

It's utterly heartbreaking 💔. I cried when I read the latest update .

• Sad
Reactions: 23
But it’s ok because HER children are ok. She is honestly despicable.

Especially her choice of song ‘ And I won't care 'cause I'll be all grown up‘. I hope to god her kids don’t inherit a single one of her personality traits. Even if she’s totally different behind closed doors (unlikely) this public persona is sickening.

• Heart
It's utterly heartbreaking 💔. I cried when I read the latest update .
Me too. Sat here sobbing for those poor families 😢😢😢
Meanwhile Babs is prattling on about a bleeping Advent calendar. 😡😡😡
If she had a SHRED of decency she would simply have typed a message saying due to the tragic events locally I will not be posting anything today.
But she doesn’t give a tit about anyone but herself (and possibly Erin if it means content).
She’s beyond awful. Truly a despicable witch.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
My god, what a tragedy for those families and the community! I know she says she likes to keep it light )and certainly I've never thought that influences or celebrities have a responsibility to respond to every single thing) but really it's just that she can't think of a way to make it shout her and hasn't even got the emotional intelligence to just shut up for yhe day.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’ve just watched her stories and I feel sick - having a “breaking news” banner and using a mock serious tone of voice is just unbelievably insensitive and I can’t believe she hasn’t taken it down out of respect for the families.

Appalling.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
It’s only just being reported by Irish media, hopefully the community will rally around the poor families and give them the support they need.

Reactions: 15
I don’t expect influencers to make statements on every piece of news otherwise they’d be talking about nothing else, but surely it’s natural to feel compelled to do something when a tragedy like that happens on your own doorstep. Absolutely devastating and I’m so, so sorry for all those involved…

By the way, I also don’t buy her claiming her content is some sort of safe space. She has no problem bringing up difficult topics when it suits her own needs or agenda, does she?

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Stupid fat grellow witch has obviously been reading here cos she’s now posted something. However because she posts her message immediately after her stupid reel she just looks totally insincere. Which of course is what she is.
She’s ticked that box so she can move on now. Whatever she posts next will just look awful and inappropriate but that won’t stop her.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
And she’s finally caught up on tattle

View attachment 1801502
bleeping fake insincere witch!
She's clearly caught up on here.
That would have taken her 10 seconds to type that cold Story out! It makes no sense either, the Twatette's won't know what she means.
ACTUALLY bleeping MENTION THOSE POOR CHILDREN EMMA YOU SELFISH bleep!
She's got no compassion or thought for anyone has she!?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
bleeping fake insincere witch!
She's clearly caught up on here.
That would have taken her 10 seconds to type that cold Story out!
She's got no compassion or thought for anyone has she!?
Oh don’t my blood boiled when I saw it. Ok so she acknowledged the incident and I assume the 💔 💔💔 are for the poor little boys but what about prayers for the remaining 6yo fighting for his life or the police officer that is also seriously ill after jumping in to attempt to save them. Thanks to the residents that have been there all bleeping night dishing out tea and coffee and food.

I know it seems like I’m saying she can’t do right for doing wrong but it’s such a platitude. A look tattle have called me out again so “yeah sorry and all that my heart goes out to the families” the victims of this tragedy are so far more reaching than that you narcissistic, attention seeking husk of a human.
she’s probably more fucked off that she knows she will be called to pieces if she even attempts to post her usual vulgar, lazy tripe

• Heart
She has a 'breaking news' banner and the phrase 'I need to talk to you about something serious' on the morning when the media were waiting to break horrific news about an incident in Birmingham!
I saw the news yesterday and know many people were waiting for any news about those poor children.

She has since found out about it and it is still there. She is horrid. She has no respect for anybody or any situation.
There is a reason she is a miserable, aggressive, friendless witch and this response really shows it.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Oh don’t my blood boiled when I saw it. Ok so she acknowledged the incident and I assume the 💔 💔💔 are for the poor little boys but what about prayers for the remaining 6yo fighting for his life or the police officer that is also seriously ill after jumping in to attempt to save them. Thanks to the residents that have been there all bleeping night dishing out tea and coffee and food.

I know it seems like I’m saying she can’t do right for doing wrong but it’s such a platitude. A look tattle have called me out again so “yeah sorry and all that my heart goes out to the families” the victims of this tragedy are so far more reaching than that you narcissistic, attention seeking husk of a human.
she’s probably more fucked off that she knows she will be called to pieces if she even attempts to post her usual vulgar, lazy tripe
She should basically realise that people have far more important things to be thinking about than her and her bleeping Advent Calendar. Aside from the current tragedy playing out in Solihull, there's a massive crisis in many public and private working sectors, not least our beloved NHS, and people can't afford to eat or put the heating on 🤬
She's a bleeping selfish narcissistic lazy lump of lard!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Heartbroken? So heartbroken people prioritise joking around about chocolates (the word “joking” used loosely) and posting stupid frivolous reels? You can’t just casually mention “sorry your children have died” in passing like that, then right back to business - business being a shameful internet clown, that is. Why pretend to be upset. She doesn’t appear to be remotely bothered and isn’t even trying to act it out of respect.

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.