Brummy Mummy #127 two gifted events in one day, Babs only goes out when she doesn’t have to pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her hands are the ugliest thing on the internet,,,,, apart from her soul, that's pretty ugly too 🤬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Those stats are embarrassing.

She’s only put it out there because a million+ gives the illusion it’s a high number and she’s adored by so many,

That number of “likes” should humble her.

Emma your content is stale - as is your face and marriage.
She hasn’t shared all of the stats. She’s missed off the number of new followers (probably because it’s not many) and the month she got the most views (which isn’t that interesting). Curating her content to give the best impression as usual.

Reactions: 16
Who painted her nails stevie wonder? Jesus wept they’re a mess!!!!! And again they haven’t grown at all… someone pointed out in here it’s because of poor diet… maybe she should’ve donated her advent calendar she really really really doesn’t need it.

I’m not even go over her tit reaction to those poor boys my heart hurts to much for the families all I’ll say is she’s vile.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
it's a shame babs doesn't put as much effort into creating a "safe place" for her kids to live, instead of allowing them to grow up in an exploitative environment because she prioritises "cosy comfort" content for total strangers feeling "wobbly" over the wellbeing of her own kids. she couldn't even manage to create a safe space for the kids to grieve or ask questions after the loss of their grandfather - instead she chose to plaster their grief all over SM, sharing photos of them looking brokenhearted and lost whilst forcing smiles next to teenagers dressed in animal costumes, and "distracted" them with sweets and tat instead of dedicating her time and attention to them, instead of her bleeping phone, comforting them and giving them privacy and time and actually answering their questions in an way that helped them process their loss. 💔

but in the immediate aftermath of a "local" tragedy - because if the exact same situation had happened in a location that wasn't in the vicinity of Brum she wouldn't have given it a second thought as she couldn't use it to create content - she's quick to shove her way into the spotlight to help people cope with any feelings of "wobbliness" in the "horrible world" that is reflected by HER, warm and cosy and well-fed and spending extortionate amounts in tat, by parading around like a dick and babbling about irrelevant crap. yet her own children, even immediately after the loss of such a "beloved" family member and expected to elrfrom for the camera, because content is always the priority.

she values promoting her platform as a "safe space" for total strangers far above that of the safety and wellbeing of her own children - and all because she knows it will result in a flood of praise and gratitude and attention, with people thanking her for distracting them from the horrors of their real lives, by flaunting everything she has that they can't afford - and doing them a favour by telling them where they can buy elf wrapping paper, because obvs that is the top priority on everyone's list! 🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Who painted her nails stevie wonder? Jesus wept they’re a mess!!!!! And again they haven’t grown at all… someone pointed out in here it’s because of poor diet… maybe she should’ve donated her advent calendar she really really really doesn’t need it.

I’m not even go over her tit reaction to those poor boys my heart hurts to much for the families all I’ll say is she’s vile.
Same,,,,,
I'm speechless at how she has handled addressing the tragic death of 3 children in her local area!
But then again. A woman who fucks off to Disney when a "loved one" has just passed away is seriously mentally void of any kind of emotion 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
shut the duck up about carol concerts, babs! she had two children, and i'm assuming erin no longer performs in a nativity show or carol concert - babs will be FUMING she can't rehash the "my girl was such a woke six year old, she questioned why there were no wise women!" - and she attended ethan's carol concert last week, when she was unwell - what the duck other concerts is she going to? NON. there is only "so much going on" because she is rehashing an entire month of events, and implying they are all happening within one week. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Decided to read an old thread on Babs (before I even knew of the stinky sasquatch) and I had to share this. As she all know we love a stranger approaching Babs to tell her she’s basically JeBabs reborn story … the calorie free cake comment was just the cherry on top.

And also duck me “bed tango”?!!? … I’m undecided if thats actually worse than “bed Olympics” or not.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
urgh. the sound of her nails tapping on her advent calendar truly gives me with ick. wouldn't surprise me if she bribes erin to paint her nails - just as she demands stedal sassoon hack at her hair - and pretends she pays to have them done, because they look exactly how i imagine a "tween" with a grduge, determined to troll their mother would layer nail varnish on thickly, in an effort to draw attention to her chunky trotters! 🤣🤣

also, did anyone else think this sounded quite threatening? especially accompanied by the usual clenched fists and gritted teeth grimaces!

Screenshot_20221213_122706_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
4 days around the corner from her and not a spot ! Gutted, I even took the baby for nice walks past the hobbit house 😅. She’s just vile though, her content after that awful incident is just awful. Not a second thought for those children or the families. Or the emergency services who will no doubt all be traumatised. I’m back home now and have given my nephew and his wife to keep an eye out when the walk the baby. I hope no one on here is too traumatised about the awful events of the weekend. Those poor children and families. In a non tattle way, much love to anyone who needs it.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
4 days around the corner from her and not a spot ! Gutted, I even took the baby for nice walks past the hobbit house 😅. She’s just vile though, her content after that awful incident is just awful. Not a second thought for those children or the families. Or the emergency services who will no doubt all be traumatised. I’m back home now and have given my nephew and his wife to keep an eye out when the walk the baby. I hope no one on here is too traumatised about the awful events of the weekend. Those poor children and families. In a non tattle way, much love to anyone who needs it.
My brother used to be a firefighter and he had to quit after he was called to a baby in a pushchair who had been blown into the river, who he later found out didn’t survive😔 it traumatised him so much that he couldn’t carry on in that job so I can’t stop thinking about the poor emergency services who were called to the awful events at the weekend, and obviously the families and community - my heart goes out to them all😭💔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
It’s hit me quite bad. 5 minutes from my own doorstep and it just puts everything into perspective. I dread to think what the boys families are going through ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
My brother used to be a firefighter and he had to quit after he was called to a baby in a pushchair who had been blown into the river, who he later found out didn’t survive😔 it traumatised him so much that he couldn’t carry on in that job so I can’t stop thinking about the poor emergency services who were called to the awful events at the weekend, and obviously the families and community - my heart goes out to them all😭💔
i cannot even imagine. the reports of emergency services and the heroic attempts of people from the local community running to jump into the icy lake to save those poor boys, totally discarding any thoughts for their own safety, the loss of three young boys and a child hospitalised in critical condition, with the potential of growing up with horrendous trauma and survivor's guilt - such a horrific incident m that will haunt that community, and all those involved and impacted, for the rest of their lives. honestly, the description of police officers attempting to punch through the ice in their desperation to save the children was a heartbreaking image - it doesn't surprise me that people working in emergency services have to resign due to trauma, given the horrors many experience. 💔

babs has absolutely no idea of the true extent of the "horribleness" of the world! even overlooking all the awful atrocities etc happening outside of the UK, there are awful events in the new every day, with children starving and people struggling to heat their homes, but their kids the very basics without the additional pressure of christmas presents and advent calendars etc, not to mention appalling conditions faced by refugees etc - all the "real world" events that don't even cross selfish babs' mind, because they don't affect HER. hell, we all know she only mentioned the frozen lake tragedy, because it happened just miles from the hobbit house - and honestly, given the name of the park where it happened, i'm surprised babs hasn't made a babs/it's a brummy thing refenence, although genuinely bleeping relieved because it's not a time for her dickish attempts at comedy - thus she can mention that it happened local, and twist the narrative to make it all. about. HER.

comparing her "tough" and supposedly busy mum life - the trials of having to collect her kids from after-school clubs in the DARK, and the stress of having to attend carol concerts and wrap presents, while all warm and cosy in her hobbit hovel, heating on and an entire stash of food in the cupboards - is truly crass, especially to whinge about her kids having christmas parties to attend, when parents nearby have lost their kids so painfully close to christmas and would undoubtedly do absolutely anything to have to cram a nativity play into their busy schedule. her predominant issue in life is the absolute drama of which bleeping chocolate she will find behind the door of her advent calendar, and whether it be one of her "top tier" chocolates - not that it matters, because she'll scoff it anyway! children are literally starving - and yes babs, children within YOUR local area - yet she's complaining that she has chocolates which aren't her favourite! 🤯 i genuinely cannot comprehend how her mind works, to be so narcissistic and selfish that she is attempting to make comparisons between her trivial dramas and the world being a "horrid place". read the bleeping room, babs. 😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 15
To whoever mentioned her looking like Fagin whilst opening the advent calendar... May I present to you "Faking".. the Ron Moody version, or should I say "Blob" Moody 🤣🤣

2022-12-13-16-33-25-766.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
urgh. the sound of her nails tapping on her advent calendar truly gives me with ick. wouldn't surprise me if she bribes erin to paint her nails - just as she demands stedal sassoon hack at her hair - and pretends she pays to have them done, because they look exactly how i imagine a "tween" with a grduge, determined to troll their mother would layer nail varnish on thickly, in an effort to draw attention to her chunky trotters! 🤣🤣

also, did anyone else think this sounded quite threatening? especially accompanied by the usual clenched fists and gritted teeth grimaces!

View attachment 1804164
She also knew exactly what day it was despite asking Ste multiple times because she never even had to look for the number.

Reactions: 20
You don’t even know that ad is for Disney plus unless you read the caption!!!!
If my kids didn’t watch something on it pretty much every day, I’d be tempted to cancel our subscription now. I hate it when brands I like associate with the grellow one, and I hate it when she remembers she’s supposed to be Disney obsessed - but really it’s only when it suits her for content/money! 🙄

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.