Brummy Mummy #127 two gifted events in one day, Babs only goes out when she doesn’t have to pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely as a teacher she didn’t get a review in December anyway. The school year would have been one term in, so the yearly review would have been at the end of the school year in July right?
especially when she makes a huge deal out of the fact her ex-teaching career means she perceives September at the start of the year, and usually spouts about her "new year" resolutions when the kids go back to school. she's all over the place! that rehashed "new year, new me" reel - pretty sure she posted all that earlier in the year, as HER "new year" began when the golden child started "big school". i guess she needs multiple new starts over the year, given all her blunders and contradictions and babnory stories which usually involve her tripping up over her previous lies! 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 17
There was once a grellow blabmarine
Despite having a Master's
Her grasp of syntax was nowhere to be seen
For all of December was Advent stuffed into her gob
Her hygiene habits left her like Waynetta the slob
Yet insists her appraisal was written by "grandad Rog"

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Geez my kitchen broom has more flexibility than Babs! 🤣🤣
She really needs to get a grip, get healthier and do some exercise.
Body confidence doesn’t do you much good when you’re in an early grave.

• Haha
Geez my kitchen broom has more flexibility than Babs! 🤣🤣
She really needs to get a grip, get healthier and do some exercise.
Body confidence doesn’t do you much good when you’re in an early grave.
New Year. Same Babs.

Her only 2023 goals are to get more followers and feel up Gaston at Disney.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
At this point there is not a single thing that she does that isn't aimed at us!
She wants to be us.
In your dreams Emma you sad thick talentless selfish spoilt lazy idiot.

• Haha
  • Heart
The Babadook - don't even have to alter the title! 🤣

Bride Of Frankinsteve.
The Haunting of Hobbit House.
Invasion Of The Babby Snatchers.
The Blare Witch Project.
Black Babbath.
"We SCREAMed!"
The Bab (The Blob).
The Sick Stench (The Sixth Sense).
Les Diababliques (Les Diaboliques).
Babs' Stepladder! (Jacob's Ladder).

or the slightly rejigged "A Face Without Eyes" - formly "Eyes Without A Face" - would be incredibly apt! 👌🏻🤣
The sick stench 😂😂😂 I'm bleeping dead 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why can’t she bend her knees?
I came on to say the same thing! When you do the fake going downstairs thing you're supposed to bend your legs and keep your top half still so it looks like you're not moving by yourself! It looks like she has no strength in her legs at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.