Brummy Mummy #127 two gifted events in one day, Babs only goes out when she doesn’t have to pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is just her way of saying that she doesn’t care about anything other than herself, so don’t expect her to empathise with anyone else
Her appallingly selfish view of the world really does shock me. Even if I believed she wanted to keep her corner of the internet light and fluffy to be considerate and supportive to other people how do you perform vulgar greed about an advent calendar when that tragic accident has happened in your town?
The overwhelming sadness for all involved, the families, friends, school. The whole community will be affected, she was a teacher- she has no compassion for the trauma those teachers will be going through this week.

Even if I thought I was providing lightness and joy to my followers, I just couldn’t do it this week. I would have to have a few days off to reflect on my own sadness about what has happened. She has zero consideration for anyone else.
What a horribly lonely, selfish way to live.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Her page is not "the corner of the internet"
Its the the bleeping garbage bin of the internet, where all the sad lonely thick selfish pricks all hang out like the dregs of society. Because anybody who likes this woman is as bad as her.

That post "disclaimer" is a disgusting way of her justifying her abhorrent behaviour.

We know you read here Emma,,,, well duck off you disgusting twit!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I never wish bad stuff on anyone but she really is something bloody else. Repeating that effing Matt goss story AGAIN! FML. No one cares!!!!!! Stop living in the past Emma! No one gives a tit about your advent chocolate. She's really really riled me up this morning 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 26
So much horrible crap has happened this week. Four children fell into ice - three of them have died, one is critically ill and two are still missing. The one in a critical condition is SIX.
An explosion has happened in a block of flats in Jersey killing 7 pensioners (possibly more) and two fisherman are still missing off the coast of Jersey after their boat sank.

But all Babs cares about is her pissing advent calendar. 🙄 She is truly a spoilt moron.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
So much horrible crap has happened this week. Four children fell into ice - three of them have died, one is critically ill and two are still missing. The one in a critical condition is SIX.
An explosion has happened in a block of flats in Jersey killing 7 pensioners (possibly more) and two fisherman are still missing off the coast of Jersey after their boat sank.

But all Babs cares about is her pissing advent calendar. 🙄 She is truly a spoilt moron.
I know, I said on Sunday just when you think she can't get any lower she does and she certainly has the last day or so.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Cosy corner of the Internet? Nah just a place where common decency and empathy go to die. Anyway let's all eat chocolate, that makes it all better 😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Eurgh … seeing her big fat club hand crawling down the advent calendar this morning.

She can’t talk about real world issues because:

1) She’s not actually that arsed when it doesn’t impact her
2) Her content is so boring and pre-set that she can’t cope with a disruption to it or amending it to fit the tone of the room. Three local children have died but she’s upset she didn’t share Elf wrapping paper.
3) She’s an oaf who can’t speak on anything serious and she’s worried she’ll be cancelled. That’s why when she does speak on something she usually just shares the words of another creator, uses it as a tick box exercise and then reverts back to the absolute bullshit excuse of being a “cosy corner”

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
She doesn’t want to discuss it because she simply doesn’t give a tit, like the heating crisis, winter of discontentment strikes, scarlet fever/strep A, covid, wars & individual tragedies happening every day which always hit home more with us all when Christmas is around the corner. Unless it’s semi woke so she can possibly gain credibility points she won’t touch sensitive subjects with a barge pole.
I have discussed deep water dangers and ice with my kids cos hearing about kingshurst broke my heart. Their schools have also discussed it in assembly. Flabs could have discussed it or not, it’s up to her, but the advent calendar was always distasteful even last year and given recent events and economic climate it simply highlights how truly past her sell by date she is.

babs you’re not funny or drole you’re a fat clumsy selfish mess with less tact than a bull in a china shop who lost insight into her so called career choice, family and marriage a long long time ago and it shows

give it up

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The world is not a horrible place locally??? The community has come together and is full of love and support for the families and for the terrible terrible accident that has happened, she articulates herself so awfully, to describe this the way she has makes me want to grab her from her ivory tower and slap her face! She will have no idea what this community is going through because she is so so far removed from it. So basically she will carry on as normal, she makes me sick to the stomach she really really does x

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Sitting in her sweaty pit talking about Will Ferrell while she's looking completely Ferrell 🤮

• Haha
I also think she’s vastly overestimating how enjoyable and comforting her content is as well. Who’s going to feel better for seeing an ugly gurning woman prodding at her Cabwy hewoes calendar and pretending to be incensed over it. Or listening to boring stories on repeat about some sad sack man who doesn’t laugh and only has the words “Will”, “yeah” and “oh well” in his lexicon. Or her frantically screaming her way round discount shops, passive aggressively shouting “love ya!” and “menchkin” at her poor least favourite kid.

I appreciate creators who do genuinely try to maintain a “safe space” and I can think of a few who do it really well, but they're not pretending to be heartbroken one second and laughing and pratting about the next.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
8ABE6A80-0238-419C-8683-5926440DD5FC.png

I think my 7 year old has larger nails than her (and could probably paint them better too).

• Sick
  • Haha
I’m sure she goes to an actual salon for those doing…..if she ever named them they’d be closed down within days….she’s not a good advert is she…..my nails are shocking I pick and bite em cos of anxiety but even mine are longer

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She's decided not to mention the Solihull lake tragedy BUT she has a platform and a [loud] voice & can surely emma-pathise given the boys are similar ages to her two so why is she not promoting water safety and the dangers ice can bring?

Who gives a flying fig about her Wispa or Will Ferrell rehash with so much else affecting everyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
If she smugly announces that she’s cuddling her boy n girl a little closer tonight because ………… I’ll be so :mad:she should for once think of others and the poor parents that won’t get chance to do this tonight not tell us how lucky Emma Conway is !!!! If it’s another I’ve got my dad and he’s in cracking health whilst you’ve lost yours Steve, then I will have to unfollow as morally I can’t stand such ignorance and selfishness not even to hate watch !!!:mad:
ah, i wrote this last night and didn't realise it hadn't posted! quite an accurate prediction, given the "sad times" story she shared...

guaranteed she'll be sharing that for the morning pit stories. all "woe is me" about how the tragedy with those poor children on the lake happened "so close to home", thus it hit her hard and so she spent the evening away from social media, watching movies and eating chocolate to "distract" the kids, while snuggling and holding them close - likely followed by a story of how her heart was so "broken" for the families involved that she demanded erin - her daughter, who, don't worry, is fine and very much alive! 😡 - spent the night in her bed, having a mummy/daughter sleepover, so she could console herself by having cuddles all night and sniff erin's head at regular intervals. she will then highlight that she struggled to sleep, because she spent the night reflecting upon just how lucky she is, especially as it's been such a difficult year for her, what with her dad being "poorly" - but it all turned out okay, because he is now doing great, and it was 🪜's dad who died....

seriously though, what she is basing her claim that Brum is the centre of all the "horrid things" happening in the world - as though the hobbit house is in the centre of a war zone, and the family are deprived of food, clean water and food, fearing for their lives?! duck off babs. she has taken the tragic deaths of children and is treating it as her loss, simply because the tragedy happened nearby - focusing it HER, babs the hero, whose purpose is to provide a "safe place", a public service to the nation, to help people take a break from the "real world" when they are feeling "wobbly", dicking about, flaunting her tat hauls and eating festive bakewells - hardly a challenge when babs lives in a hobbit bubble, entirely disconnected from reality, where her biggest bleeping concern in life is whether she may find a fudge in her advent calendar. 😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.