Brummy Mummy #127 two gifted events in one day, Babs only goes out when she doesn’t have to pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m horrified if it’s his dad and she stated what a ‘great day’ it was before bragging about her reading

Spiteful witch

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Steve's mum is Nanny Jo.
And I'm pretty sure his parents were seperated? 🤔
But please correct me if I'm wrong????
She has never referred to Steve's mum & dad as if they were together.

Reactions: 12
Pretty sure she may have referred to his mum as the kids Nanny Jo, but also may have made that up!
yeah, she has. Nanny Jo and their granddad's name began with a G. but so much for her respecting their request for privacy. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Steve's mum is Nanny Jo.
And I'm pretty sure his parents were seperated? 🤔
But please correct me if I'm wrong????
i have no idea. the post I saw her refer to them by name was a good few years ago, and since she referred to them as the kids nanny and grandad, I assumed they were steve's parents. 🤷🏻‍♂️ unless "grandad G" referred to a step-grandad/their nanny's partner? or they seperated more recently - within the past three or four years?

Reactions: 8
Being asked to do something at a funeral doesn’t make you special Emma. We drafted in any one who we could, got a few of my younger cousins out of school as we needed them. My uncle was saying the mass and said that he didn’t want us to be under pressure to keep it together later in the mass. I literally asked anyone to do various things for me. By the time the mass came up I had met so many people, organised everything with my dad and written prayers (apparently they like the personal contribution in Catholic mass) that if a dog wanted to bring up a symbol of life I would’ve said go ahead.

Reactions: 14
yeah, she has. Nanny Jo and their granddad's name began with a G. but so much for her respecting their request for privacy. 🤷🏻‍♂️

i have no idea. the post I saw her refer to them by name was a good few years ago, and since she referred to them as the kids nanny and grandad, I assumed they were steve's parents. 🤷🏻‍♂️ unless "grandad G" referred to a step-grandad/their nanny's partner? or they seperated more recently - within the past three or four years?
Well in that case, it looks like 'Grandad G' is the one who passed away. Whether hes a step grandad i dont know. This is based purely on information provided by Babs into the public domain of her public accounts. She provided at least the first initials of the grandparents. She provided the date of the funeral. She told us the name of Stes godfather on an Instagram grid post. And this all leads to a Facebook post confirming this.

So much for keeping it private and off the Internet babs. You should just say NOTHING. You didn't have to inform us of the death, but if you felt it needed a mention, you didn't have to tell us the date of the funeral, nor that you did a reading. But you can't help yourself 🤷‍♀️ I won't talk any more on the matter out of respect for Stes family, and the deceased. I just wanted to prove how ineffectual she is as keeping anything private. She really needs a long break from social media and to re evaluate her life.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Well in that case, it looks like 'Grandad G' is the one who passed away. Whether hes a step grandad i dont know. This is based purely on information provided by Babs into the public domain of her public accounts. She provided at least the first initials of the grandparents. She provided the date of the funeral. She told us the name of Stes godfather on an Instagram grid post. And this all leads to a Facebook post confirming this.

So much for keeping it private and off the Internet babs. You should just say NOTHING. You didn't have to inform us of the death, but if you felt it needed a mention, you didn't have to tell us the date of the funeral, nor that you did a reading. But you can't help yourself 🤷‍♀️ I won't talk any more on the matter out of respect for Stes family, and the deceased. I just wanted to prove how ineffectual she is as keeping anything private. She really needs a long break from social media and to re evaluate her life.
Ahh , you jogged my memory, i do remember her telling us about 🪜 Ste godfather .

She such a selfish cow , taking Steve away from his family so soon after the death of the close family member . She didn’t even take a break from social media.

Reactions: 17
What I find odd is that I believe Ste has a sister and yet I’ve never known Babs and her SIL meet up just the two of them.

Also Emma I’m not someone who finds “up your bum” humour funny either because I’m not a child. This woman has also definitely never had anything up her bum - crazy in bed for her would be taking her socks off whilst Ste pogo sticks on her.
I mean would you want to meet up with Babs? I can't blame Stes sister or entire fam for avoiding the yellow beast at all costs she seems like an utter nightmare to be around when she isn't the sole focus...

Reactions: 21
I mean would you want to meet up with Babs? I can't blame Stes sister or entire fam for avoiding the yellow beast at all costs she seems like an utter nightmare to be around when she isn't the sole focus...
I mean clearly I wasn’t blaming his sister but ok …

Reactions: 11
New thread title suggestion: starve a fever feed a cold, Babs boring content your just too old

Reactions: 16
Just saying: her new ‘person’ in the Christmas village that she couldn’t help but highlight as lost family members looked an awful lot like Steve’s dad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13

wow, yes! i totally forgot that she had previously shared the name of steve's godfather - plus the name of his father - which definitely seems to confirm that steve's "adored family member" was his dad. it's not only dragging the kids to Disney when they were visibly grieving but also the way she initially announced the death, stating she couldn't share details but making it sound like a huge inconvenience as she had to cut short her London break with wet san and erin. and again, that doesn't even take into account her disgusting description of the funeral as "a lovely day". 😡😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She seems to have spent all day in her bedroom, looking at her stories anyway. Is she isolating herself? Has covid finally caught up with her? I don’t believe for second that she hasn’t had it before.

Reactions: 19
she needs to be really careful with her comorbidities if she has got covid and take it sodding seriously. Morbidly overweight, over 40 and has “asthma”

Reactions: 21
Oh FFS. Do a coat up and shove a hat on and SHUT THE duck UP. Attention seeking twit. You’re helping no one. Boooooooreeee offffffff.
23F28E48-FFD0-4CDF-940F-B3E628A3C496.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
A waffly post about how having a coat which does up and a hat makes her warm and how she struggled with that before. What. The. duck. Emma. Get a grip you absolute werido, we all told you in Iceland you’d need a coat that did up, you ignored this….

Reactions: 35
Oh FFS. Do a coat up and shove a hat on and SHUT THE duck UP. Attention seeking twit. You’re helping no one. Boooooooreeee offffffff. View attachment 1785843
Thought exactly the same thing. And bab I thought your narrative was a boyfriend said when you wear your hair up it makes your face fat?
just buy clothes that bleeping fit you including hats cause even the one you wore on Saturday was too bleeping small you narcissistic attention seeking bleep

Oh FFS. Do a coat up and shove a hat on and SHUT THE duck UP. Attention seeking twit. You’re helping no one. Boooooooreeee offffffff. View attachment 1785843
Thought exactly the same thing. And bab I thought your narrative was a boyfriend said when you wear your hair up it makes your face fat?
just buy clothes that bleeping fit you including hats cause even the one you wore on Saturday was too bleeping small you narcissistic attention seeking bleep

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.