Brummy Mummy #127 two gifted events in one day, Babs only goes out when she doesn’t have to pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m convinced those advent calendar doors have already been opened so she absolutely knows what’s behind them. Wouldn’t be surprised if she’s swapped the chocolates around so she doesn’t get a Fudge! What a loser 😂
Not one to Babfend as i despise the bleep, but all of my kids have the Heroes Calendars this yr and so far they've had the exact same chocolates as her! Everyday!!

Reactions: 14
Not one to Babfend as i despise the bleep, but all of my kids have the Heroes Calendars this yr and so far they've had the exact same chocolates as her! Everyday!!
Fair enough! The doors do look like they’ve been opened beforehand though! And she’s still a loser! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
“If you can’t tell by my appearance…” She looks the same as she always does!

And I knew there was no way they’d walked all the way from Borough Market to Stratford like she implied! They only walked to Spitalfields which is only a 30 minute walk so not exactly far (for most people anyway)!

Reactions: 24
I’m doing the big trip to brum this week, to drop off gifts and visit family. I’m staying with my lovely nephew and his family, who literally live around the corner from our babs. I’m going to be taking the new baby in lots of walkity walks, so maybe I will bump into her ! Don’t worry 🐮 💼 I will report back. Ps, any brummies, is it really cold there at the moment ?

Reactions: 23
I’m doing the big trip to brum this week, to drop off gifts and visit family. I’m staying with my lovely nephew and his family, who literally live around the corner from our babs. I’m going to be taking the new baby in lots of walkity walks, so maybe I will bump into her ! Don’t worry 🐮 💼 I will report back. Ps, any brummies, is it really cold there at the moment ?
It's about average for this time of year, not massively cold yet.

Reactions: 12
That lip smacking as she’s talking about Ribena made me nauseous, she’s clearly delirious if she considers herself pretty and with good hair on that slide

It sounded like she was eating at the same time 😬 even with a cold, when usually your appetite dwindles, she still has to stuff her face. Greedy bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Her “poorly” voice sounds just like my 11 year old when he’s angling for a day off school 🙄

• Haha
hardly surprising that her advent calendar this year is totally different from last year, given that she bought a totally different one with a range of nine chocolates - as opposed to last year, when she spent every morning attempting to manifest finding a crunchie in a calendar which contained only three different chocolates - NON of which was a crunchie. 1/9 chance of getting a fudge vs a 1/3 chance - it's hardly surprising that she isn't getting as many fudge. hardly a bleeping christmas miracle. 🙄🙄

and ofc babs has a cold - and ethan is to blame. ethan, followed by 🪜 - who then aossed it on to her and the golden child, who obvs would never catch a cold at school and spread illness around the family. it's always ethan's fault almost like babs wasn't a covid super-spreader, zooming around every bargain store possible during lockdown under the guise of "werk", with a total disregard for the safety of vulnerable people, despite her coughs and blocked nose which she conviently blamed on "allergies" and refusing to take tests. 😡

but the "woe is me" post was entirely predictable. after a day spent dragging herself around London, she is totally exhausted - even with the half-hourly rest breaks with hot cock to boost her sugar levels - thus needs an excuse to justify spending the next few days in her pit. she's 45 now - by her own description, almost 50! - thus an elderly lady who will need her "toy boy" husband to care for her and bring snacks to her bedside, while she prioritises whinging on SM to garner herself a load of pity and increase engagement. hopefully a brand that sells stair lifts will reach out to her and offer her a one as a #gifted item, given that she most be struggling with the stairs now she is 45 years old, combined with her "asthma" and failing health and breathlessness, that would be the perfect t partnership - plus it would likely encourage the babettes to question her decision to use "body confidence" to justify ignoring her health issues, and perhaps be "inspired" not to imitate her lifestyle. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Heart
Reactions: 19
🪜 had one chance to return the favour of Disneyland for Emma’s birthday, by taking her to Qatar for the weekend. Oh how we’d have all screamed. He didn’t just let us down, he let himself down. Come on Dave, do unto her as she does to you.

• Haha
Not too cold but damp and dismal. Enjoy your trip.

Reactions: 12
Can’t believe Flab’s hasn’t mentioned her messiah Walt Disneys birthday today…..I await the tingo

Reactions: 16
Just been reading an article on bbc news describes the grellow one to a tee…..goblin mode is one of the Oxford dictionary wordsof the year…..it’s definition is unapologetically self indulgent , lazy, slovenly or greedy behaviour 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Fair enough! The doors do look like they’ve been opened beforehand though! And she’s still a loser! 😆
Christmas for babs began on November 1st, so she probably already downed the entire calendar last month - that's if she managed to restrain herself to a door each day and didn't gobble down the lot in one sitting. she likely bought a tub of heroes and replaced each chocolate with an identical one each day - thinking she was proper clever by ensuring it was the same one, and assuming that not even the clever 🐮🛍 would see through her lies - not realising that her chubby trotters have crumpled the doors, and it's obvious they have already been opened. plus she will inadvertently expose her dishonesty when NON of the 24 doors contains a fudge. a true Christmas miracle - or just some shady Christmas manipulation! 🤷🏻‍♂️🤣

I agree, however, it still highlights her lack of respect for privacy online as requested by the family. Yes it's her private profile, however it's clearly not set to the max privacy settings. She could try a lot harder and just learn to keep certain things offline!

Tbh... she told us the date of the funeral. I just did a basic search on Facebook and found a post by someone else matching this date with a name. I'm non the wiser who they are in relation to Ste but it's like she wants us to be able to work things out??! Keep your mouth shut when private things are meant to be kept private Emma!

Just like how she hasn't publicised Erin's school but some Tattler's have worked it out by other information she has given. She needs to do better to protect her family.
wow. i think it really was Stephen's father. despite the speculation, i truly hoped that even babs would have had the decency not to demand that steve drove her and the kids to Disney and dragged them around the theme park solely because she didn't want to miss her halloween content if it was one of steve's parents/the kids' grandparents who had died - but based on this information, and the fact that babs has previously shared the names of the E's other set of grandparents - it does seem to match up. i truly wanted to believe that the "adored family member" she kept referencing was perhaps a beloved aunt, and although that did seem mkrw and more unlikely, i wanted to believe that even babs wouldn't have the audacity to keep steve away from his family when his dad had passed away, seemingly very suddenly and unexpectedly. and then to describe the funeral as "a lovely day", and never once show any emotion or indicate that the death had even the tiniest impact on her - despite him being her FIL and having known him for 15ish years. i literally have no words. 💔

no wonder the kids looked so broken with grief in all the disney photos. they lost their grandfather, and were forced to pose for happy, smiley photos - plus they will now associate their "happy place" with their loss and feelings of grief. she is utterly abhorrent. what's worse is the way she immediately postponed the holiday to celebrate steve's 40th because HER dad was - in her own words - "poorly" - yet the death of steve's father didn't faze her whatsoever! she happily disrespected steve's family's wishes for privacy by plastering details of the funeral all over SM and constantly referring their loss for sympathy - despite it not affecting her in the slightest - and i genuinely believe that the only reason she refrained from sharing that it was her FIL who died was to avoid criticism from the babettes for immediately dragging the family to Disney - as even justifying it as "a distraction for the kids" wouldn't excuse her behaviour - taking Steve and the kids away from his family - to anyone with a basic level of human emotion, when it was such a close family member. she is a total and utter bleep. 😡😡

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
My mom bought me an advent calendar (she does it every year even though I’m almost 40 🤣) and for the last 3 years I don’t think I’ve actually eaten one chocolate from them. I let my child eat them 🤣

Reactions: 17
Borough market to Stratford would be about a 5 mile walk, she’s such a bleeping liar 🤣 it’s not a route that you’d accidentally do along the river, does she actually think that people would believe she did that 😂😂😂

she plans to return tomorrow - bigger and better?! i bloody hope not! the last thing babs needs is an increase to her ever-expanding girth. 🤣🤣

sure, it's just a phrase, but her deteriorating health is shocking to witness. as much as she is a perpetual time waster for the NHS, demanding emergency appointments for spots and grazes, i would urge her to book an appointment with her GP. an actual face-to-face appointment, not a phone call where she manipulate the truth to blag herself an "asthma" diagnosis and an inhalor, rather than a doctor sitting her down and explaining the harsh reality of her unhealthy lifestyle, and the fact that medication isn't the quick fix she's looking for - with a reminder of the potential consequences if she doesn't make the effort to address her lifestyle choices. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.