Brummy Mummy #127 two gifted events in one day, Babs only goes out when she doesn’t have to pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been researching sugar, body inflammation & ways to eat more mindfully as the dark nights make me feel I want chocolate. Amazing how she influences us in the opposite direction!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
"why am I so swollen?" Babs, that's how you always look, that's your face🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Christmas for babs began on November 1st, so she probably already downed the entire calendar last month - that's if she managed to restrain herself to a door each day and didn't gobble down the lot in one sitting. she likely bought a tub of heroes and replaced each chocolate with an identical one each day - thinking she was proper clever by ensuring it was the same one, and assuming that not even the clever 🐮🛍 would see through her lies - not realising that her chubby trotters have crumpled the doors, and it's obvious they have already been opened. plus she will inadvertently expose her dishonesty when NON of the 24 doors contains a fudge. a true Christmas miracle - or just some shady Christmas manipulation! 🤷🏻‍♂️🤣

wow. i think it really was Stephen's father. despite the speculation, i truly hoped that even babs would have had the decency not to demand that steve drove her and the kids to Disney and dragged them around the theme park solely because she didn't want to miss her halloween content if it was one of steve's parents/the kids' grandparents who had died - but based on this information, and the fact that babs has previously shared the names of the E's other set of grandparents - it does seem to match up. i truly wanted to believe that the "adored family member" she kept referencing was perhaps a beloved aunt, and although that did seem mkrw and more unlikely, i wanted to believe that even babs wouldn't have the audacity to keep steve away from his family when his dad had passed away, seemingly very suddenly and unexpectedly. and then to describe the funeral as "a lovely day", and never once show any emotion or indicate that the death had even the tiniest impact on her - despite him being her FIL and having known him for 15ish years. i literally have no words. 💔

no wonder the kids looked so broken with grief in all the disney photos. they lost their grandfather, and were forced to pose for happy, smiley photos - plus they will now associate their "happy place" with their loss and feelings of grief. she is utterly abhorrent. what's worse is the way she immediately postponed the holiday to celebrate steve's 40th because HER dad was - in her own words - "poorly" - yet the death of steve's father didn't faze her whatsoever! she happily disrespected steve's family's wishes for privacy by plastering details of the funeral all over SM and constantly referring their loss for sympathy - despite it not affecting her in the slightest - and i genuinely believe that the only reason she refrained from sharing that it was her FIL who died was to avoid criticism from the babettes for immediately dragging the family to Disney - as even justifying it as "a distraction for the kids" wouldn't excuse her behaviour - taking Steve and the kids away from his family - to anyone with a basic level of human emotion, when it was such a close family member. she is a total and utter bleep. 😡😡
The fact she did a reading at the service suggests a close family member. If it was one of Steven’s aunts or uncles why would she be asked?

I’ve been with my husband a similar time to her and if any of his close family died, I’d be devastated, for the kids, my husband and myself. She didn’t seem to give a💩about the person who died.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m doing the big trip to brum this week, to drop off gifts and visit family. I’m staying with my lovely nephew and his family, who literally live around the corner from our babs. I’m going to be taking the new baby in lots of walkity walks, so maybe I will bump into her ! Don’t worry 🐮 💼 I will report back. Ps, any brummies, is it really cold there at the moment ?
whilst i can't help with information about the weather/temperature in Brum - although it's definitely not hot, because babs would have mentioned it! - i can definitely warn you that no matter what time of day you visit, it will be dark. it has reached that time of year where Birmingham has entered its Norway phase, and that single moment of light when the sun eventually rises is simply a sign that dusk is imminent. if you plan on leaving the house for walkity walks, make sure you pack lots of high-vis clothng, as you don't want to risk steve cycling into you and ending up smashing into the canal. #itsabrummiething 🤷🏻‍♂️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m doing the big trip to brum this week, to drop off gifts and visit family. I’m staying with my lovely nephew and his family, who literally live around the corner from our babs. I’m going to be taking the new baby in lots of walkity walks, so maybe I will bump into her ! Don’t worry 🐮 💼 I will report back. Ps, any brummies, is it really cold there at the moment ?
It’s ok tbf but the reports are like the rest of the country the cold snap will hit this week

Reactions: 10
"why am I so swollen?" Babs, that's how you always look, that's your face🤣🤣
gotta love how she used the decision to change her dp as an opportunity to increase engagement with a poll, as though she ever had any intention of using the top picture! both reveal her hideous, yellow bucked gnashers and her disappearing eyes, but the second photo is taken from a higher angle - obvs demanded steve unpack the🪜 from his backpack - thus not highlighting the rEaLiStiC view of babs "swollen" #size18 face. 👌🏻🤣

that clenched trotter in the bottom picture though - far more hoof than hand! 🤢🤢

Screenshot_20221205_163849.jpg

• Haha
I've been researching sugar, body inflammation & ways to eat more mindfully as the dark nights make me feel I want chocolate. Amazing how she influences us in the opposite direction!!!
Me too, it’s very interesting to understand the impact too much sugar can have on your body, especially as we get older. I have to say though she doesn’t influence me to eat more chocolate and crap, entirely the opposite as I would not want to be as unhealthy as her.

However she does suggest that it’s ok to be like her, eat crap, mock exercise, etc and sadly there will be a lot of her followers that will believe her and go down the same path, which is so sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The fact she did a reading at the service suggests a close family member. If it was one of Steven’s aunts or uncles why would she be asked?

I’ve been with my husband a similar time to her and if any of his close family died, I’d be devastated, for the kids, my husband and myself. She didn’t seem to give a💩about the person who died.
First of all Steve’s parent whether they asked to be kept out of her spotlight or not have always been an afterthought to her, it’s very much her mum and dad that matter she doesn’t give a tit about anyone else
Also if you look at old posts his parents seem to be just about tolerating the big baboon when forced to be in photos with her

And let’s give a thought to poor Maureen who feels like we do about the great yellow twerp

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha
If it was one of Steven’s parents who sadly died, what is the betting they still spend Christmas with Emma’s parents?

Reactions: 17
Steve is just as bad.

Because I am telling you, if my father in law died, my husband would not be going anywhere. He would be with his mum and sister helping them sort everything out. He would be too devastated to go and he wouldn’t leave his family to sort out everything on their own.

He wouldn’t even factor in losing any money etc -
so don’t think it would register.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

2 things

all I can say is 1 take a test for covid you selfish c&£t !! 😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷

and 2, i said the same about the reading at the funeral indicating it was close family. I’m shocked and disgusted if it was his dad that they went to Disney straight after . The death of a parent is huge and I’m speaking from recent experience 😥 - there is no way on earth I or my husband or family could even consider going on holiday to Disney in the immediate aftermath. There’s so much to practically sort out for starters. Surely Steve and Emma would both be so upset ( my husband was devastated for the loss of one of my parents , devastated for me and so upset himself at losing his in law 😥). . you wouldn’t even think she had lost anyone who meant anything to her 😡 So disrespectful to pus and the memory of his dad or is he just as bad?? . Such a strange family….. it makes me wonder if they have never accepted the grellow one and her selfish ways causing friction leaving PUS torn and siding with his wife..his family’s apparent dislike of social media may just be a smokescreen

• Heart
If it was Ste's dad then I'll be absolutely appalled at her constant use of "Ste's beloved family member", "Ste's loss". It was never "our beloved, or our loss." Such a selfish witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Christmas for babs began on November 1st, so she probably already downed the entire calendar last month - that's if she managed to restrain herself to a door each day and didn't gobble down the lot in one sitting. she likely bought a tub of heroes and replaced each chocolate with an identical one each day - thinking she was proper clever by ensuring it was the same one, and assuming that not even the clever 🐮🛍 would see through her lies - not realising that her chubby trotters have crumpled the doors, and it's obvious they have already been opened. plus she will inadvertently expose her dishonesty when NON of the 24 doors contains a fudge. a true Christmas miracle - or just some shady Christmas manipulation! 🤷🏻‍♂️🤣

wow. i think it really was Stephen's father. despite the speculation, i truly hoped that even babs would have had the decency not to demand that steve drove her and the kids to Disney and dragged them around the theme park solely because she didn't want to miss her halloween content if it was one of steve's parents/the kids' grandparents who had died - but based on this information, and the fact that babs has previously shared the names of the E's other set of grandparents - it does seem to match up. i truly wanted to believe that the "adored family member" she kept referencing was perhaps a beloved aunt, and although that did seem mkrw and more unlikely, i wanted to believe that even babs wouldn't have the audacity to keep steve away from his family when his dad had passed away, seemingly very suddenly and unexpectedly. and then to describe the funeral as "a lovely day", and never once show any emotion or indicate that the death had even the tiniest impact on her - despite him being her FIL and having known him for 15ish years. i literally have no words. 💔

no wonder the kids looked so broken with grief in all the disney photos. they lost their grandfather, and were forced to pose for happy, smiley photos - plus they will now associate their "happy place" with their loss and feelings of grief. she is utterly abhorrent. what's worse is the way she immediately postponed the holiday to celebrate steve's 40th because HER dad was - in her own words - "poorly" - yet the death of steve's father didn't faze her whatsoever! she happily disrespected steve's family's wishes for privacy by plastering details of the funeral all over SM and constantly referring their loss for sympathy - despite it not affecting her in the slightest - and i genuinely believe that the only reason she refrained from sharing that it was her FIL who died was to avoid criticism from the babettes for immediately dragging the family to Disney - as even justifying it as "a distraction for the kids" wouldn't excuse her behaviour - taking Steve and the kids away from his family - to anyone with a basic level of human emotion, when it was such a close family member. she is a total and utter bleep. 😡😡
I haven't been around long enough to know the names of her in laws!

Reactions: 10
What I find odd is that I believe Ste has a sister and yet I’ve never known Babs and her SIL meet up just the two of them.

Also Emma I’m not someone who finds “up your bum” humour funny either because I’m not a child. This woman has also definitely never had anything up her bum - crazy in bed for her would be taking her socks off whilst Ste pogo sticks on her.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
She needs to do a covid test. I was really ill nearly 3 weeks ago, voice started to go like hers and then just completely went. I felt awful, it was horrible but tested negative all week. Got better for a day then was violently sick at work, went home and tested positive for two days. Negative on the third day. Really weird. Either way, you’d think she would do a test because her kids are out at school and her dad is vulnerable.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I had exactly the same thoughts as you guys about the reading. She couldn’t help but weirdly boast that she was the one delivering a speech at the funeral out of over a hundred people. But all it did is make her look like a huge twit for doing the Disney Halloween holiday. I know it’s been discussed a lot but I really just can’t get over it.

Best part is she ended up not even liking the Halloween party that was apparently more important than this “relative” dying. I honestly hope it’s left such a sour taste and negative associations that the kids just won’t want to go back there. No comment on 🪜. I’m sorry about his loss and his wife but he clearly has no backbone or will to help himself.

Very ugly behaviour to share that message from Maureen as well, obviously trying to look like some sort of comedy Queen using her name sarcastically like that. It’s nothing to do with having a joke around and everything to do trying to incite spiteful comments towards this woman who could have a multitude of issues Emma knows nothing about.

• Heart
I don't think any of us know their names.
i only know their names because she used them ages ago in a few posts - likely slyly and without their knowledge, as they refuse to have their photos taken for SM, thus I doubt they gave her permission to share their names. she referred to them as "nanny J and grandad G" - I checked, and the post with their full names still viewable on her brummymummy FB page, but i'm just using their initials as they clearly don't want to be plastered all over SM - as a thanks for babysitting the kids so her and 🪜 could have a child-free evening out.

i remember it because it was the first time I had seen her refer to 🪜's parents as the kids granny and grandad, as usually she only mentions the wet ones as though HER parents are the only grandparents. again, details that babs shouldn't have shared, but she has absolutely zero respect for anyone's privacy. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.