Brummy Mummy #127 two gifted events in one day, Babs only goes out when she doesn’t have to pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I forget every year how sickening she is with the bloody advent calendar. Absolutely animated (more than she ever is over her kids or husband) and rabid over a small chocolate bar at what, 6, 7, 8 in the morning. When she should be up, showering, sorting the kids, emptying the dishwasher, feeding the dog, getting ready for work (LOL 🤣). We’re in a very well publicised cost of living crisis, children are waking up with nothing to eat, and this 45 year old moron is sharing herself opening an advent calendar and chattering on and on about which sweets SHE wants or likes. How?? How is this the world we live in?? How does she not have a shred of decency or kindness in her?? I bought 8 extra calendars for the food bank collection last month because the thought of a kid not having one made me want to cry, and this absolute twit is shoving her privilege down everyone’s throats every bastard day!

And breathe. Feel better now I’ve said that!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Who are all these ridiculous women commenting saying they don’t wear a coat as they hate the way it makes them look! WTF?! Are they bonkers?! I don’t know anyone who doesn’t wear a coat when it’s cold!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Who are all these ridiculous women commenting saying they don’t wear a coat as they hate the way it makes them look! WTF?! Are they bonkers?! I don’t know anyone who doesn’t wear a coat when it’s cold!
I don't care what I look like in my coat, I care it does up and keeps me warm. People are bizarre they really are...As others have said, Babs has no worry looking Square or round or lumpy and bumpy in various states of undress or in those awful fishnet tights so why so fussed about a bloody coat. More likely she just doesn't want to admit she had to buy a #size20/22 coat for it to do up

Reactions: 25
She is so self obsessed it’s beyond ridiculous. Babs stop thinking about yourself so much, you aren’t special get over it.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Apart from at school where it was SO uncool to wear a coat so for 5 years of secondary school I froze, except the Jack Wills gillet era, I cannot say I have ever thought twice about putting a coat on and doing it up in the winter. I don't care if it makes me look huge, or square or any other crap reason I just want to be warm and dry. I cannot for the life of me imagine being 45 and not doing my coat up because my (fictional) ex said I looked bad.

Reactions: 26
I am so used to Babs being Babs and reposting old lies all the time but today's post really angered me.

Can she even get any more tone deaf? With cost of living crisis there are children (and adults) who simply cannot afford a warm coat or a hat. And will be cold this winter and possibly hungry too. Stuff your pity post up your #nonsize18 arse (the only thing you've ever had stuffed up there #bitrude).

Babs, there are women who were sexually abused, victims of domestic abuse, single parents struggling to feed their children, working multiple jobs and studying at the same time aiming for better future, yet you make a big deal of someone telling you that you have a round face 25+ years ago. Get a grip and do something good for others instead of me, me, me, it's sickening.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Didn’t babs make a whole thing about big E not wanting to wear a coat to school? Wonder where she picked that up from? 🤔🤔🤔🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I don't care what I look like in my coat, I care it does up and keeps me warm. People are bizarre they really are...As others have said, Babs has no worry looking Square or round or lumpy and bumpy in various states of undress or in those awful fishnet tights so why so fussed about a bloody coat. More likely she just doesn't want to admit she had to buy a #size20/22 coat for it to do up
I don't care what you or any other women looks like in a coat too. I just want people to be warm!
It baffles me that she thinks people think about other people like this.

People do think you are a lying, aggressive, selfish twit who doesn't care about your family relationships or privacy of your children. That is the stuff people are judging you on Babs and that's the stuff I would worry about if I was her.

• Heart
That latest morning post has absolutely baffled me. I’m someone whos conscious of how I look but I still do up my coat when I’m cold, it’s basic common sense. She’s not some impressionable teen/early 20s. She’s a grown adult with kids and she’s sat worried if she comes across as boxy or whatever. Truthfully most people arent looking or bothered what most adults are wearing or look like. If that is truly her mindset most of the time, she needs to remove herself from a social media job because that isnt healthy and writing a long insta post to get people to comment and rationalise your bonkers opinions is weird

Also bringing up ex bfs again. You are supposedly happily married now, like she needs to learn random comments made by ex-bf are not something you should be fixating over years later. My ex’s have said some nasty things over the years and you know what? You learn at that time in your 20s or whenever it happened to rationalise it and realise it was a nasty comment and move on. How can you still be bothered by these things years later, unless it was like some deep rooted trauma.

• Heart
I'm not even remotely conscious of how I look, I don't generally do up a coat just cos I prefer them loose, but bleeping hell if I'm cold the zip goes up and the scarf goes on. Why would you prefer to be cold if you don't have to, and how fuckin arrogant are you to think that anyone ever looks at you anyway?

Luckily I look fit in all hats, hats just suit me.

• Heart
  • Haha
Her whole body positive / confidence slant is all pure bollocks then seeing as while she’s empowering everyone, she still thinks she looks like a box.
Can flop her saggy baps out in Iceland but not wear a coat that does up. Make. It. Make. Sense.

I'm not even remotely conscious of how I look, I don't generally do up a coat just cos I prefer them loose, but bleeping hell if I'm cold the zip goes up and the scarf goes on. Why would you prefer to be cold if you don't have to, and how fuckin arrogant are you to think that anyone ever looks at you anyway?

Luckily I look fit in all hats, hats just suit me.
Plot twist
We are all the body confident ones who don’t need to perpetuate this notion to strangers on the internet to make money, not the fraud empowering body confident babs
Shes laughing all the way to the bank

• Heart
My god. Does she EVER stop thinking about how she looks? I imagine I look an utter dick when I have a helmet on and am covered in mud when we are out on mountain bikes. Or in a swimsuit with my hair plastered to my head at a Waterpark. Or in a ski suit, or in a wetsuit if we go out paddle boarding, or in my uniform at work. But at no point does it cross my mind to think about that- because I am either having fun or doing a job and I couldn’t give a tit and nor could anybody else. Her appearance, whether it be good or bad, is ALL she ever thinks about. And that’s not body confidence- that’s vanity.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
She didn't do her coat up in Iceland BECAUSE IT DIDNT FIT. IT WAS TOO SMALL TO GO AROUND HER GUNT!
That's it, pure and simple!!!! By her own admission, her coats are too small.
Now duck off back to your crappy boring Christmas content Emma cos this coat bullshit is dull as dull, even for you 😴

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Why does she bother to add her polls to Facebook stories when you can't vote on them there 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She is OBSSESSED about the way she looks, and not in a good way. She's happy to display herself in a variety of embarrassing and unflattering poses, with and without clothes, to thousands of people on the internet but she's worried about doing her coat up? And she's still thinking about comments people made decades ago? It really does prove that she spends way more time than is normal thinking and worrying about how she looks and is the complete opposite to the whole body positivity facade she's desperate to portray, although it's becoming increasingly clear that this is just for content and not based on reality.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
What gormless fails to realise is after a certain age no one is looking, no one gives a duck, people have better things to think about like themselves and how they are going to manage, work, pay bills, what’s for tea, what’s the obsession with wavy bobbed hair and is their alcohol consumption in range etc 🤨

No one is looking at a 45 year old blabs

That’s what us older women want to tell younger women
No one cares
Get over yourself
Get a bleeping grip
Once you realise no one is arsed it’s quite freeing

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Oh FFS. Do a coat up and shove a hat on and SHUT THE duck UP. Attention seeking twit. You’re helping no one. Boooooooreeee offffffff. View attachment 1785843
She’s said before that an ex told her having her hair up made her face look fat and that’s why she always wears it down! So which one is it you bloody liar?!!!

*Her. Not you 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What gormless fails to realise is after a certain age no one is looking, no one gives a duck, people have better things to think about like themselves and how they are going to manage, work, pay bills, what’s for tea, what’s the obsession with wavy bobbed hair and is their alcohol consumption in range etc 🤨

No one is looking at a 45 year old blabs

That’s what us older women want to tell younger women
No one cares
Get over yourself
Get a bleeping grip
Once you realise no one is arsed it’s quite freeing
This ☝
I want to scream this from the rooftops on a daily basis.
When I think about the absolute monster this woman is, its all because of the internet and the fact she's got the ability to constantly force herself upon people 24/7. But the real issue here is that she actually thinks people care! And nobody does Emma. Nobody!
A coat. A bleeping coat! I'm done!!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She can get Matty Healys name right out of her mouth aswell!! Yes Blabs it’s Matty not Matt!

Reactions: 16
I hope she's watching This Morning right now! Goks fashion advice is spot on,,,,,, "people are not going to be bothered about YOU, dont be concerned about what people think about how you look. People should only judge you on your ethics and morales, not your looks, don't live your life around how you look for other people". Hallelujah Gok. He could have been talking directly to Babs 🤔🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.