Brummy Mummy #127 two gifted events in one day, Babs only goes out when she doesn’t have to pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so “body confident” she flashes her underwear, but gets freaked out by coats? What?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I'm sure Babs claimed a boyfriend told her that having her hair UP made he face look fat 😅 which is it Babnocchio??? 🤥🤥

Screenshot_2022-12-06-07-36-00-262.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Thought exactly the same thing. And bab I thought your narrative was a boyfriend said when you wear your hair up it makes your face fat?
just buy clothes that bleeping fit you including hats cause even the one you wore on Saturday was too bleeping small you narcissistic attention seeking bleep

Thought exactly the same thing. And bab I thought your narrative was a boyfriend said when you wear your hair up it makes your face fat?
just buy clothes that bleeping fit you including hats cause even the one you wore on Saturday was too bleeping small you narcissistic attention seeking bleep
I’m sure she changes the hair up/hair down = fat face to suit the narrative! Surely, it would make more sense if this “boyfriend” had said her hair up makes her face look fat, hence why she never wears it up?!

Is she seriously saying she didn’t wear a coat that does up in Iceland as she thought it would make her look bulky? Bab, hate to break it, you ARE bulky; as am I, no amount of zip, toggle or button up coats flapping open in the breeze will alter that fact!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
It’s as if she’s used AI to generate a bleeping bog standard typical brummy mummy insta post. Does she actually realise how much she bores us with the same/similar tales over and over or is she that dopey? It’s not even interesting information. Just makes her look an idiot for having a revelation that you’ll be warmer if you fasten your coat up at the age of 45.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I’m sure she changes the hair up/hair down = fat face to suit the narrative! Surely, it would make more sense if this “boyfriend” had said her hair up makes her face look fat, hence why she never wears it up?!

Is she seriously saying she didn’t wear a coat that does up in Iceland as she thought it would make her look bulky? Bab, hate to break it, you ARE bulky; as am I, no amount of zip, toggle or button up coats flapping open in the breeze will alter that fact!
Yes, she has said several times the ex said her hair up made her look fat or round faced or whatever it was, but equally she has said the same ex boyfriend said it was when her hair was down. If you are going to make tit up Babs, you need a good memory or just read back what you wrote in the past or even better, don't say it at all

Reactions: 23
More than likely she just hasn’t been able to do her coats up before because she refuses to buy a size other than 18. Even slim people often size up in coats so they fasten up over bulky clothing.

Reactions: 26
She said the ex boyfriend told her not to wear her hair up because she looked like an egg… or did we call her a boiled egg? duck knows but her narrative is ridiculous someone stop the press 45 year old woman wore a coat and hat on a cold day… ground breaking.

• Haha
Urgh she actually makes me feel sick, her grubby wee trotters grabbing at her calendar, her bulbous face, her bumhole mouth….I’m struggling to put myself through the trauma of watching her stories but I don’t want to miss out on the banter here 😅😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
A post about f*cking coats!!

That barrel is being well and truly scraped today … who cares??

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Please please please 🙏 For the love of all things Christmas, will someone pleeeeeeeaaaasse take one for the team and tell her she didn't have a bleeping HEROES CALENDAR last year so the Fudge chat is irrelevant.
Cadburys DIDN'T listen to you, you absolute Bell End.

YOU'VE GOT AN ENTIRELY DIFFERENT CALENDAR THIS YEAR!!

Please,,,,,,,, ANYONE????? 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
So lying spread eagled on her bed in her pants is fine, but wearing a coat and hat makes her anxious...ok😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Can’t be that concerned about how she looks in a hat ect when she was asking people to choose which profile picture she should use…. Of her in a hat!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I’m honestly shooketh. I did not think it was possible for babs to get more boring 🙄 I’d rather eat tit then spend one minute in her company

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I'm so so confused by her! She makes absolutely zero sense about anything.
And I spend my life treating, helping, diagnosing, and talking to mentally ill people! Make of that what you will 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 25
She can leave Matty Healy the duck alone too.

She’ll be shook when she finds out he’s Denise Welch and Tim Healy’s bairn.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is it just me that thinks it’s weird she worries about what an ex-boyfriend said?

• Heart
I can't remember what any boyfriend from the 80's/90's said to me! Did she write down all the horrible things people said to her as a teen/ young woman?!
No no she didn't. You didn't did you EMMA because as usual this is all total made up bollocks!!! Lies lies lies!!! To garner support and have smoke blown up your enormous -not- a -size 18 arse!!!
Emma- a bit of free advice: If things that were said to you 25 years ago STILL matter so much that you regularly trot them out in Instagram posts, you need to find a new therapist because your one obviously did nothing! But then again since 90% of what you post it utter bollocks I don't suppose it matters.
How the duck does this woman still have any sort of "influencer" social media "career" She is literally a car crash!!! Not to mention an utter moron!!

• Heart
Yes, she has said several times the ex said her hair up made her look fat or round faced or whatever it was, but equally she has said the same ex boyfriend said it was when her hair was down. If you are going to make tit up Babs, you need a good memory or just read back what you wrote in the past or even better, don't say it at all
You’d think one of her many spreadsheets would be one with the title Lies I have told so she could do a quick reference to make sure her tit is accurate

Hopefully 2023 will bring a change because the constant rehashing of the ex boyfriend’s ‘alleged’ comments are getting beyond a joke now

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
She wouldn’t do up her coat in case it makes her look square…but doesn’t give a tit how she looks in her underwear…pulling the tights up to her her boobs .

Eh ok then .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.