Brummy Mummy #127 two gifted events in one day, Babs only goes out when she doesn’t have to pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being one of her kids on Christmas morning, with her micromanaging everything. Barking orders at everyone. Boasting constantly about how she coordinated everything, so she gets all the plaudits rather than just letting everyone enjoy in peace.

She thinks she’s this brilliant matriarch giving her family this beautiful life but she’s just a big bossy bastard using money and gifts as a plaster on her sad life.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
ah, so nice of controlling and dominating babs to have given Erin "permission" to sleep for as long as she likes during the christmas holidays. all she knows about typical "teeny tween" behaviour, presenting herself as an expert and sharing erin's chirstmas list as a generic gift guide perfect for ALL pre-teens, TTT represents them all - she overlooked the very well-known fact that teenagers body clocks shift naturally, thus their sleep patterns change - erin wanting to sleep past 7am isn't simply due to her being an exhausted year seven after a tough and tiring first term adjusting to secondary school - she's growing and developing into a teenager, and babs continuing to enforce a ridiculous toddler bedtime routine on her isn't going to help her - banishing her to her bedroom by 6.30pm, when she likely won't be feeling tired and ready to sleep until hours later. babs claims to be such a "great mum" yet she is applauding herself for "allowing" her daughter the sleep she needs! ffs babs, erin should have "permission" to sleep in at weekends - it's part of being a teenager! 🙄🙄

Reactions: 19
Just had a thought, as I lay wasting away in my sickbed ….babs was the sperm that one , say it again …babs was the sperm that WON ! Did rog’s todg come from like a nuclear fall out zone, I feel like it explain so much ….🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
As in Pandora that's a 15? Keep up with yourself Babs!!!
ah, classic babs logic! erin, presumably at the age of 11,was allowed to watch Pandora - rated age 15 - and both kids, including nine-year-old ethan, watch Welcome to Wrexham, which is recommended for ages over 15 minimum, with some reviews saying it isn't suitable for those under the age of 17, yet teen Tom coms rated 12 were a a firm no until the day that erin turned 12?! presumably "swears" are okay for me he conway kids, since thye live in a house with ragey and aggressive babs, yet a teen rom com was deemed age inappropriate for her toddler daughter, due to the expose to "snogging", which babs didn't experience until she was 18. #bitrude 🤣🤣

Reactions: 11
Just had a thought, as I lay wasting away in my sickbed ….babs was the sperm that one , say it again …babs was the sperm that WON ! Did rog’s todg come from like a nuclear fall out zone, I feel like it explain so much ….🫣
It's like the joke from Phoenix Nights "100 million sperm and you were the quickest... no justice is there"

• Haha
Reactions: 18
As in Pandora that's a 15? Keep up with yourself Babs!!!
I thought she meant Pandora the land at Animal Kingdom, which would be a stupid thing to say given Pandora the land is based on the Avatar film?
Edit to add all the cakes I’m not calling you stupid! I’m calling triple T stupid if she said avatar 2 reminded her of the Pandora land!

Reactions: 15
Allowed to sleep in until 11, biggest playdate 🤷‍♀️, 2ish shopping for shoes & general tat. FFS.

I thought she meant Pandora the land at Animal Kingdom, which would be a stupid thing to say given Pandora the land is based on the Avatar film?
Ohhhhhhhh 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Went to twycross zoo in a maxi dress and home alone boots- took some pictures, watched from the sidelines while 🪜 and the kids went ice skating……
Here’s an idea…. Go to the zoo dressed appropriately for once, remove the bleeping clown makeup and DO THE ACTIVITY. She’s not disabled, she isn’t elderly, if she falls she’s got plenty of padding to protect her. She never, ever does anything remotely exciting.

Reactions: 37
Let's hope her agency start giving her an appraisal and constructive feedback as she's spiralling downwards! Ten years...ten years and she considers this a job 🤬

Reactions: 23
For the love of god babs just join in! Why does she always watch from the sidelines whilst they have fun? What’s her problem? Is she scared? Or does she consider mums too sensible to ice skate? Like someone said above she’s got enough padding should she fall. She’s so bloody weird!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
C7EAD0DF-6621-4659-8745-A00AA72E79A4.png
Well no, I can’t imagine Twycross zoo, Tilda rice or butternut Box dog food are particularly in the market for hiring supermodels to promote their products. They might prove me wrong and we may see Gigi Hadid pushing a balance penguin around the ice rink next year, but I won’t hold my breath.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Your appraisal for 2022 Bab, as you asked for it:
* you look even more unhealthy
* your make up is somehow worse than in 2021
* you've become even more lazy
* you're still selling out your kids privacy
* The desperation to avoid having to get a proper job, is becoming embarrassing

Overall, you're tit. Hope that helps😊

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Nothing says lazy greedy selfish cow like.... "of course I ate the first slice of pizza while the kids watched" she's just admitted what we all already knew!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Nothing says lazy greedy selfish cow like.... "of course I ate the first slice of pizza while the kids watched" she's just admitted what we all already knew!!
We know this to be the truth but what makes her say this out loud??

I'm sure they're desperate for a simple weekend at home”

I think that unfortunately they are turning out as grabby and grasping as their mother and father 🙄
I’m will go to hell on a handcart but I can’t stand either of her children Don’t shoot me down for saying it

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m will go to hell on a handcart but I can’t stand either of her children Don’t shoot me down for saying it
Haha glad it's not just me starting to think it 🤣 ethan's recent starring roles are going to turn him into mirror images of his mum, sister and nanny San! 🤣

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Haha glad it's not just me starting to think it 🤣 ethan's recent starring roles are going to turn him into mirror images of his mum, sister and nanny San! 🤣
They are both the sort of kids that if they belonged to a friend I would run and hide if they came visiting

• Haha
There's no Christmas party or appraisal Emma because IT'S NOT A bleeping PROPER JOB!!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.