Brummy Mummy #127 two gifted events in one day, Babs only goes out when she doesn’t have to pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She went ill to a school. bleeping cretin
I wouldn't even show up to a school event PRE-covid with anything more than a sniffle, because having worked in a primary school I've seen how the bugs go round- especially this time of year- and wouldn't want to pass my lurgy on. She's so inconsiderate of literally ANYone who isn't her.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Even the way she talks about watching the play is all about herself. The part she enjoyed the most was feeling like the main character as per usual when her child notices her, not seeing her child performing their lines they’ve worked hard on or whatever. Everything she does is for herself. Even the hot chocolate station which she covers in sweets and cartoon character type tit is high-key for herself since she’s admitted he children don’t even drink it. She makes being self centred into an art form but tries to cover it up with the saccharine super mum act.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
She so should do a covid test or at least stop at home away from the school carol concert. Selfish beyond words sharing her germs but no, Babs Conway will carry on like the chocolate inhaling trooper she is.
it was only a few days ago she was talking scathingly about ethan and how it was all his fault she was unwell, because he had a cold which he then passed it on to 🪜 and then had the sheer audacity to pass it onto babs and the golden child. now she is suffering from an awful headache, sore throat, runny nose - all the potential symptoms of covid - yet refuses to even do a test before trekking off to the school carol concert, where she will sit sniffling and coughing, and spreading her germs amongst a crowd of people, many of whom will be far more vulnerable than her, with weaker immune systems.

and even if it isn't covid, i'm sure they would appreciate not being infected by babs"'s germs - in exactly the same way babs didn't appreciate catching ethan's "cold" - especially those who can't spend a few days in bed, with the privilege of being able to pass all childcare and household chores and general. adult responsibilities onto other people, and snuggle up warm. because they can't afford to heat their homes. just duck off babs and for once have the decency to think of people other than yourself. 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 21
We don’t know that she hasn’t done a test though. I mean, she’s a twit. She shouldn’t be spreading germs. But she may have done a covid test and just not have shared it. Which I know seems weird as she shares every tiny detail of her mundane life usually. But we don’t actually know 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Miraculous recovery on this afternoon's rant re 🪜 choosing Nativity. Ill in her pit so he runs ragged sorting the morning shizzle but now almost justifying she was ok to be out & about! We can await the "I overdid it, need more rest" woes tomorrow. Must be due a Hello Fresh ad again soon too...such joy! 🎄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
duck me that latest post…..I know he looks a gormless twit but he sounds like one too ….sounds devastated he’s been “cancelled” though…..cowbags assemble and manifest the same happening to blobs

• Haha
Reactions: 20
We don’t know that she hasn’t done a test though. I mean, she’s a twit. She shouldn’t be spreading germs. But she may have done a covid test and just not have shared it. Which I know seems weird as she shares every tiny detail of her mundane life usually. But we don’t actually know 🤷🏼‍♀️
true, but equally, i think it's very fair to assume she hasn't. not only because she hasn't made a huge deal if sharing it - and quite frankly, if she has done a test, the only reason that would prevent her from sharing it is a positive result - but based on her past behaviour and repeated dismissal of people urging her to take tests, claiming she didn't need to, before happily parading around every possible tat shop, spreading her germs under the guise of "work" and genuinely not caring about the consequences. she was hardly an avid supporter of covid tests back whey they were mandatory, and hardly set a positive example for her followers by going on unnecessary spending soress every other day - thus i don't think it is unfair to assume that she will be justifying her symptoms as "a cold" and not bothering with a test. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Who walks around their kitchen, talking to their phone about some total bollocks about Instagram - and their family believe this to be reasonable behaviour? She is literally talking absolute drivel.
Aren’t most families at this time of evening are eating together, doing homework, getting stuff ready for tomorrow?

Reactions: 22
OK Babs, leave Ryan the duck alone... Stick to your Harry Styles and Gary Barlow

On another note, she appears to have had a miraculous recovery, gifted day looming perhaps?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Come ste let’s show everyone how fun we are…. Ste ste ste oh no sorry your actually made of cardboard

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Christ alive, she wasn’t messing about when she described him as “not a man who laughs”. I think that could be the most observant and accurate statement she’s ever made.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Has there ever been a more miss matched couple.
She's shouting her foghorn off & loudly flouncing around on her phone thinking she's hilarious, while he can barely manage a grunt! 🤦‍♀️🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Christ alive, she wasn’t messing about when she described him as “not a man who laughs”. I think that could be the most observant and accurate statement she’s ever made.
Don’t forget - he’s the lead to her balloon 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I don’t think I’ve ever come across a man with less personality than stepladder Steve. Do you think he’s gone a bit deaf from all her screeching, or has he just totally checked out of life?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Screenshot_20221207_220444_Instagram.jpg

Hun
He has slept near you for the last however many years, no wonder he can sleep through anything. I imagine a Hurricane is more peaceful than living with you!
HTH 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.