Brummy Mummy #127 two gifted events in one day, Babs only goes out when she doesn’t have to pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow. Nandos, weird aggressive excitement over mince pies and festive bakewells and chocolate tarts, then endless ramblings about the bloody advent calendar of nightmares dreams. What a loser she really really is. Get a life Babs. See friends, volunteer for a charity, buy groceries for a food bank collection, sort out some old clothes for charity, walk the dog, join a gym, cook a meal from scratch, buy some gifts for underprivileged children. Do something, anything, that doesn’t revolve around you, the “treats” you’re eating and your endless need for tat.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I see her "what I got for my birthday" vlog is up. I couldn't care less you materialistic so and so! That feels better, she really annoys me! 😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 23
She is happy Erin is of the age to do things that babs enjoys. I hate the way she says ‘don’t worry if you have toddlers it gets fun’
I have found the teenage years utterly heartbreaking and strenuous, give me peppa pig back any time. Yes, there are some lovely moments but the friendship/self confidence and general teen issues are really hard.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Why do a 9yo and 12yo need to see santa 3 times? In fact why would any child need to see Santa 3 times? She does everything to death and in doing so completely takes the magic out of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Unsure why my last post got deleted 🫤 But anyway, I really wish todays advent calendar was actually empty 😭😭 also, does a 12 year old really want to spend her birthday visiting santa hmmm?

Reactions: 25
In the vlog when she's boasting about her gifts, she says that Stephen's mum gave her money so she bought some earrings. 'Stephen's mum'. Not parents. So does that confirm it was his Dad was sadly passed away?

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Jeez, what did Bab order from Nandos? chicken and chips with a half pint of Vodka??

She's so embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Part of me thinks she rammed her grubby finger in and moved that chocolate down so she could stage the empty window moment. You can even see a rip at the bottom left of it.

I don’t know about you all, but I am absolutely buzzing as the prospect of seeing a photo of 🪜’s carvery later. I’ve never seen a man with a large plate of food at a carvery before… exciting times ahead.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I assume Erin will have some sort of fun day with her friends planned tomorrow? Otherwise that’s a really tit birthday- what 12 year old wants to go to a carvery with her parents/grandparents as a birthday “treat”?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
They’re not celebrating Erin’s birthday, they’re celebrating the anniversary of Emma giving birth apparently. Subtle difference

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
I see her "what I got for my birthday" vlog is up. I couldn't care less you materialistic so and so! That feels better, she really annoys me! 😡😡
I sat through it so you don't have to my friend, it was like a toddler girls birthday haul, an orange vinyl Micky Mouse bag and some pink sparkly ears, not the birthday gifts of a woman in her 40's.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I know no one can answer this but what the duck is wrong with her?!?
It would be quicker to list what is right with her!! Ummmm....... give me a minute.....oh yeah- NOTHING!
She's a complete narcissistic, materialistic, selfish, stupid, ignorant, fat witch! She has absolutely NO redeeming qualities whatsoever. Absolutely nothing. There is not one nice or decent thing about this woman - not one.

• Heart
She is happy Erin is of the age to do things that babs enjoys. I hate the way she says ‘don’t worry if you have toddlers it gets fun’
I have found the teenage years utterly heartbreaking and strenuous, give me peppa pig back any time. Yes, there are some lovely moments but the friendship/self confidence and general teen issues are really hard.
Don’t worry because she’ll experience the exact same thing but in true Babs style she’ll pretend every second is “delicious”

We’ll also definitely start seeing Erin less and less in her content.

Reactions: 18
I can’t even hate watch as it gives me anxiety. Narcissistic Babs is truly destroying her Erin.
I bet, she didn’t want the sleepover or the film of choice but kept quiet as she didn’t want rage.
It’s so sad. She’ll say her and Erin are close but I can guarantee Erin feels suffocated by Babs.

Also I feel those advent windows have already been opened for ‘content’. They look man handled already!!!!

Imagine as an adult getting money of your husbands parents. Just shows how boring her life is they cant think of anything to buy her.

Also I can’t get over doing lists. Yes, maybe for one thing, we give a vague idea of something we might like but no no it’s about the thought process of thinking of something and seeing their excitement. Absolutely baffling that they do lists for everything. What’s even the point of gifting?

Reactions: 15
So she had a horrendous cold with a sore throat that was so bad she couldn’t get out of bed for 3 days?
You’ve had COVID you moron. I had it and I spent the first 4 days crying on and off because I had it and my then 4 year old didn’t and I’ve never felt so rough. I couldn’t lie in bed because I had a small child to look after and I’m a single mom. She’s a douche.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.