Brummy Mummy #127 two gifted events in one day, Babs only goes out when she doesn’t have to pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she is so full of babshit! i swear that babs has repeatedly claimed that the she feels insecure about wearing her hair up because an ex-boyfriend once commented that her head looks fat when she wears her hair in a ponytail?! yet suddenly - as it suits her current narrative - she's claiming the total opposite, and apparently it was having her hair down that resulted in the comment that her head looked fat! keep up with your lies, babnocchio! it makes absolutely no sense to state that she was told that wearing her hair down makes her face look fat and made her feel uncomfortable when she has worn her down every single day for years with absolutely no issues, and has previously dedicated an entire post to the "achievement" of leaving the house with her hair tied back, which she supposedly hadn't done since she was a teen, as she felt insecure and self-concious based on a comment she is now making very obvious she fabricated entirely.

how do the babettes fail to remember that it wasn't long ago they were commending her on her "bravery" for tying her hair up with a scrunchies -such a "cool mum!" 🤦🏻‍♀️ - and reassuring her that doing so doesn't make her face look any fatter than it does normally, yet are now buying into her babanory story about comments that wearing her tied up makes her face look slimmer?! make it make sense! 🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Her whole body positive / confidence slant is all pure bollocks then seeing as while she’s empowering everyone, she still thinks she looks like a box.
Can flop her saggy baps out in Iceland but not wear a coat that does up. Make. It. Make. Sense.

Plot twist
We are all the body confident ones who don’t need to perpetuate this notion to strangers on the internet to make money, not the fraud empowering body confident babs
Shes laughing all the way to the bank
This is spot on
She’s found a gang of utter wimps and she’s their role model and any bollocks she bangs on about is lapped up like the holy grail

Blabs online: “ sometimes I feel self conscious in my fugly coat”

Wimps: “oooh so do we! she must be an expert…. Love you blabs this is SO TRUE we feel like that”

Blabs to herself: “ suckers” … sound of cash register in the background 💵💰💵

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Funnily enough I invested in a coat 3 years ago that is semi dressy. It’s slightly too big to allow for layers and I get so many compliments about it because the shape and fit are good on me. Overall my needs are it does up correctly and keeps me warm (winter) and dry (lots of rain in Ireland)

Reactions: 20
wow, yes! i totally forgot that she had previously shared the name of steve's godfather - plus the name of his father - which definitely seems to confirm that steve's "adored family member" was his dad. it's not only dragging the kids to Disney when they were visibly grieving but also the way she initially announced the death, stating she couldn't share details but making it sound like a huge inconvenience as she had to cut short her London break with wet san and erin. and again, that doesn't even take into account her disgusting description of the funeral as "a lovely day". 😡😡
she also announced the news by saying “it’s okay, it’s not MY dad, he’s fine”.

knowing now that this was likely about ste’s father is honestly the most disgusting thing she has ever done (on a list of not great things).

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
How do these Babettes function on a day to day basis? Babs is anything but common sense or practical, tone deaf and really not a positive role model regarding health and wellness. These Babettes need to wake up!

Reactions: 19
Best news of 2023 hey, really? We haven’t even got into 2023 yet, and while some might welcome this I’m not even sure it’d make my top 100 of this year, let alone next year’s news.

She really can’t help but live in the future can she?

21D544AF-BCF0-47C5-8003-1032E8BFF4FC.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I hear ya sista … I mean it makes it easier that I not only have wealth but I flaunt it and that I don’t have to fill my day with that thing they call work and that the hardest task I do every day is open an advent calendar - but still we’re all in this together right Babs?!

Anyway must get back to finishing my Christmas list, thanks my loves x

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
This is spot on
She’s found a gang of utter wimps and she’s their role model and any bollocks she bangs on about is lapped up like the holy grail

Wimps: “oooh so do we! she must be an expert…. Love you blabs this is SO TRUE we feel like that”

JFC these morons can vote and procreate! 'Be proud of who you are'. 'Zipped up coat phobia.' 'I will embrace a zipped up coat.'
Fucks sake...

• Haha
Reactions: 22
what's that babs? you don't know how to edit photos or use photoshop? because the width of your waist kinda gives away that isn't you posing in an elf costume. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

also, why does she always insist on using stuff like "you can talk to ME" or "you can see MY FACE" in an attempt to sell tickets for quizzes and events? its hardly the enticing selling point she seems to think it is - especially when she shoves the camera so close to her grellow face every single morning, its hardly a "treat" the babettes need to pay for. same as her deciding to film a few personalised Christmas videos - only ten available, because she thinks the babettes will rabidly fight each other for the opportunity - as though it's a gift to the nation. she truly perceives herself as a huge celeb, and whilst the "huge" part is fairly accurate - #definitelyNOTasize18 - the desperation in her assumption that people would pay, not for the quiz itself, but solely to see their idol and KWEEN! 🙄🙄

Screenshot_20221206_151122.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This is spot on

it's very clear the babette who wrote the first comment is hugely influenced by babs! check out the excessive use of full stops. needlessly making every few words. into a new sentence. her appalling grammar also reflects babs' masters-level grasp of the English language - like sure, "you're" is a shortened form of "you are" but "be proud of who you're" doesn't work! 🤦🏻‍♀️

and as for babs and her "i was so scared to wear my coat done up that i used to freeze, but last week I finally zipped up my coat, now commend me on my bravery!" - is this her revealing that she finally bought a coat that actually fits her #NOTasize18 girth? and that the supposed "trend" of wearing jackets and coats that don't do up isn't something she Invented, but was actually an indication of her lack of body confidence and insecurities about looking "bulky" and "like a square"?! and presumably, that's now the reason she will use to justify her parading around Iceland wearing an inappropriate and too-small coat, and then being surprised she was cold, and not because she refused to buy one that actually fit her. guaranteed she won't be sharing the size printed on the label in the coat she's wearing in the photo - as that would involve announcing that she as far more than "sized up"!

also very interesting that she's never mentioned this before - especially when talking about erin, a typical "tween", who refuses to wear a coat despite the weather, making a huge deal out of their similarity and "twinning" in preferring to feel cold. ffs babs, keep up. with your lies - the babettes may be deluded and incredibly slow, but eventually they will start to notice the obvious U-turns in her stories! 🙄🙄

as for her "i'm warm! steve! i'm warm!" - i wish she has caught his reaction on camera. because sure, it totally didn't happen, but the uninterested grunt and standard cardboard expression at her announcement that she's wearing a coat - yet another "adulting" skill she has finally unlocked - would have been hilarious. 🤣🤣

Reactions: 16
What is she even talking about? Why is Ethan not allowed to touch the elf? Why is this suppose to be funny?
Is Ethan not too old for an elf?! Its not like elf on the shelf was a thing back when he was super young and so they must have introduced the elf in recent years...

Reactions: 21
Is Ethan not too old for an elf?! Its not like elf on the shelf was a thing back when he was super young and so they must have introduced the elf in recent years...
The elf is for toddler content, still clinging on desperately to her “career”.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
What is she even talking about? Why is Ethan not allowed to touch the elf? Why is this suppose to be funny?
The original elf on the shelf comes with a book that says you can’t touch them because they lose their magic. My kids are very strict on this rule! It makes it a bit easier for me as it means they can’t move it around the house, so I always know where it is, and they don’t think it’s me moving it as I’m not allowed to touch it either. Also helps when we see them in shops, as they have decided that they’re toy ones people can buy and touch, and only the real ones come from Santa 🤣🎅🏼🤣 It’s a tangled web we weave!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Well in that case, it looks like 'Grandad G' is the one who passed away. Whether hes a step grandad i dont know. This is based purely on information provided by Babs into the public domain of her public accounts. She provided at least the first initials of the grandparents. She provided the date of the funeral. She told us the name of Stes godfather on an Instagram grid post. And this all leads to a Facebook post confirming this.

So much for keeping it private and off the Internet babs. You should just say NOTHING. You didn't have to inform us of the death, but if you felt it needed a mention, you didn't have to tell us the date of the funeral, nor that you did a reading. But you can't help yourself 🤷‍♀️ I won't talk any more on the matter out of respect for Stes family, and the deceased. I just wanted to prove how ineffectual she is as keeping anything private. She really needs a long break from social media and to re evaluate her life.
Hint for the grid post ... 🤫

Reactions: 12
Yes apparently if touch the elf it looses it magic! But if you sprinkle cinnamon on it the magic comes back. So my kids tell me!

Reactions: 12
I’d love to find these so called Exs I don’t even believe they exist. She prob got heckled in the dome for having a fat face/hair up/hair down

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.