Brummy Mummy #120 Babs in your face, a big disgrace, spending money on tat all over the place.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She literally didn't eat any fruit all school holidays did she? Those poor kids. When buying fruit is so novel you have to story it, I think there’s a problem.

Reactions: 22
I personally think Stephen sleeps on a mattress on the floor because Ethan has two mattresses on his bed. Wouldn't you just get rid of one if you weren't using it? 🤔

Reactions: 18
Genuine question. Why does she wear a belt with every single dress?! Is it to stop her "cracking rack" turning into spaniels ears and hanging around her knees?! 🤭
she'd rather spend a couple of quid on a medium belt from primark than invest in a few supportive bras that she has been measured for and actually fit her correctly. she essentially wears a belt below her "cracking rack" as a cheap substitute for a bra, because her ill-fitting bra is not sufficient to prevent her floppy tits from smacking against her juicy thighs as she walks. 🤢🤣

you’ve heard of a bra, you've heard of a bralet - but babs INVENTED the braelt! 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think fruit day is just top up shop day but she's that stupid she can't explain it properly. Or she was that desperate for content that she decided to try and make a stupid trend of fruit day.
She said originally that Erin had to be up an hour before Ethan so for the last few days they have allowed Erins new routine to disturb Ethan top parents not!!

Reactions: 16
Another mention of Steph…. Steph honestly gives zero fucks she just made a passing comment stop going on about her! I thought the shoes looked tit and I bet your feet hurt blabs…. Also however hot cock station that was Ergh just don’t copy you have cupboards for a reason. Rant over 🫡

Whoever*

Reactions: 15
congrats to babs for managing - after three full days - to successfully work out how to work an alarm clock. *chef's kiss* 😘

so presumably this is babs admitting that the kids were totally deprived of fruit over the summer holidays - except when they attended "play dates" where lunch was provided to them by other people, obvs. if wednesday is simply a day in the week where babs pops to aldi to buy more fruit, surely that would mean it was a necessary trip during the summer too - except it isn't. because it's simply a "tradition" she has introduced solely for content, and as an excuse to buy herself sugary treats, go tat shopping and flaunt her excessive haul upon her return, claiming that she coincidentally ended up in B&M/poundland/home bargains because they are near the supermarket - the supermarket she specifically chose to drive to, based on the fact that it is situated beside all her favourite tat shops. 🤦🏻‍♀️

it's all total babsshit, as now the kids are back at school, she's suddenly desperate for content - other than the fact that she hasn't bought or eaten fruit for over seven weeks, which i fully believe to be true. 🤣

Screenshot_20220914_113917.jpg

Reactions: 12
Guys!
You're all missing a trick,,,,,

STEPH is STEPHEN 🤣🤣🤣👏👏👏
Was just about to say - it's his alter ego 🤣🤣

Or, if Steph in fact is a woman named Steph, I can imagine this her reaction to Babs ranting stories on her last night 👇

• Haha
She cool really cool but she can barely count to six and her post is actually terribly badly timed with everything else going on today…. No one really gives a flying duck babs maybe have the rest of the week off and next week gather some proper content and try again? Maybe this is why she get 18 and size 22 confused…..
at this point, i genuinely think that babs is claiming she is a size 18 and. using the #size18style hashtag totally honestly - in that she used to be a UK size 18, and is now a US size 18 - which translates as a UK size 22, a far more accurate description of babs' current size! i totally appreciate that babs is totally happy to be dishonest, but in this case she isn't lying - more that she is simply being very flexible with the truth....🤥🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Steph is the new Colin it seems.. she'll bang on about this for months 😴😴😴
It actually wouldn't surprise me if it was just her on another account because what adults uses cool/uncool as an insult to another adult (just one that's stuck in the 90s and an immature idiot)

Reactions: 20
steph is simply a rehashed colin - a single comment babs has grabbed onto, undoubtedly screenshot, and is a reference she won't be dropping for months. yawn. and the clarification in her stories that steph steve hates her! although i think her obsession with pumpkins is probably pretty far down on his long list of reasons he despises the grellow one - far lower down than his hatred of her clumpy docs and the fact that she just isn't cool. 🤷🏻‍♂️🤣

Reactions: 15
Make the packed lunches the night before?
she chucks a yoghurt and packet of crisps in the lunch bag and then cbbste makes the sandwiches on the morning,

wtf does she actually do

Reactions: 23
says a hell of a lot about the way ethan is treated if his "dream" is eating a tub of pre-prepared mango - and also the way babs very clearly deprives him of fresh fruit and veg. poor kid. 😔

i have high hopes for ethan, growing up and escaping the hobbit house and babs' controlling clutches, and living a life where he feels valued and appreciated, and can eat fresh fruit whenever he wants it, without being chastised for snacking on the cucumber babs bought solely for the rats, and having his mind blown at the prospect of being allowed to use a knife - a proper grown-up one, not a gateway blunt butter knife - to chop up an entire mango, and not have to buy it pre-sliced! dream big little guy! don't let babs hold you back. 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Does anybody else find her constant chefs kissing really really irritating or is it just me?!!

Reactions: 25
Has an hour for quality time with the boy & he's on a screen. How about a dog walk together or quick visit to the park on such a sunny afternoon?! Lazy. Parenting. Every. Single. Time. (Unless it's the girl!)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.