Brummy Mummy #120 Babs in your face, a big disgrace, spending money on tat all over the place.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion with the most votes came from @Saltypopcorn

I had to shorten it to fit, the original suggestion was ‘Babs in your face, a big disgrace, spending money on tat all over the place. We will we will mock you!’

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Her new hectic morning routine is obviously really really stressful isn't it. I mean it's almost like she's got time to waste by sitting on the edge of her sweat pit, with her gunt hanging over the edge, her unwashed greasy hair & face on show to the world, morning bog breath you can almost smell through the screen, growling voice and ridiculous facial expressions ready to be filmed being an absolute twit!

Emma, you give me the massive ick! Belt up you twit!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Wow my first Babs thread title. Thank you so much! I'd love to celebrate it by sitting on my couch all day stuffing my face with beige snacks and watching the worst reality TV programmes that are broadcast, except I can't as I'm at work doing a proper job like many of us do. Happy Tuesday cowbags! 🐄👜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Wow my first Babs thread title. Thank you so much! I'd love to celebrate it by sitting on my couch all day stuffing my face with beige snacks and watching the worst reality TV programmes that are broadcast, except I can't as I'm at work doing a proper job like many of us do. Happy Tuesday cowbags! 🐄👜
Hopefully the minute you get home someone will present you with flowers and a lovely certificate, made on excel- obvs, to commemorate your achievement!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What’s the story Babanory wouldn’t you like to know?

Wow - where to begin? I cannot believe she posted that clip of Ethan being terrified of candles, filmed it, posted it and mocked him...
Kids do have fears of lots of things... it’s not funny to laugh or film it, it’s not funny to mock a kid. If that was my child I wouldn’t put candles on the cake. She is a witch. A lying deceitful mean and nasty cowbag.

YOU GO GIRL!! 🥳🤩

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Why is the mattress so far over? Does it not fit the bed?

Also babs, the only thing that gives me the ick is you. Hope that helps 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She didn’t even know the words!! I bloody love that song aswell (yes I’m old 😂) I refuse to let her taint it!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh Emma please shut the duck up acting as if you’ve just invented the ick. It’s an old concept now but when are you ever on the ball with anything?

I’m glad poor Ethan is going back to school tomorrow, at least he’ll be escaping her constant mocking and torment. I’ve just never known anything like it, she’s an absolute weapon and is getting more boring and repulsive by the day!

Do everyone a favour and let Ste go live his best gay life on Grindr, while he has full custody of the kids and you can slob on the sofa all day everyday completing Netflix - YOU GO GIRL!

• Heart
How long is she going to go on about her made up stories about a guy who played the guitar to her, it was already boring yesterday and now its all she has gone on about today, and that sick noise she keep making is making me feel ill.
The tik tok is disgusting 🤮 and all aimed at us we know the stink and you never wash them or you would have told us all you had.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
If she must use her kids in ads, why not just have them act their ages and be themselves? Why has she got them pretending to fight like a couple of babies who need to be placated with snacks? Humiliating for everybody.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Buying from Dior only for her TikTok viewers then? Guess Insta viewers are only worthy of Home and Bargains in babs mind!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I’ll tell you what gives me the ‘ick’...
Unblended eyeshadow. For the love of Dior blend Babs BLEND!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
anyone else treated to the absolute delight of babs' stories freezing, and being stuck with this image on their screen! 🤢🤣

Screenshot_20220906_145143.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.