Brummy Mummy #120 Babs in your face, a big disgrace, spending money on tat all over the place.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i'm always glad to watch babs' vlogs, with all her helpful top tips - the time she taught us how to attach sticky labels with a step by step guide was particularly useful - and the opportunity to learn something new from the grellow font of wisdom! this week, she explains the concept of weather in england, with a breakdown of the way that is temperamental - obvs i'm summarising, babs did not use the word temperamental - sometimes it can be hot, and sometimes it will rain....! totally blew my mind! 👌🏻🤣

Screenshot_20220914_121403_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So she's just told everybody her husband thinks she's fishy.

Her daughter is going to get crucified when kids find her page.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Tuna sandwich I’m done ✅ 😂💀💀💀💀💀💀 imagine that Disney fan on her tuna tube… poor crowd waiting for the parade…. In the words of the horrible pricey…. Ohhhhhhhh fishy 🤧

The fan the handheld fan! Not a Disney fan although who knows…. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I mean Ste hasn’t been near her tuna sandwich in a very long time … so the fact he still remembers it means it was likely traumatic.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I don’t believe that he even said it cos
1) he can only communicate in grunts, blinks, nods & monosyllables
2) they don’t communicate at any level
3) it’s her pathetic attempt of (un) relatable and (im) modest humour

babs you’re a pathetic twit! stop throwing your family under the bus for laughs from strangers

Reactions: 23
I made the mistake of watching her latest vlog, god I have never seen a woman who needs to get fucked so badly.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I mean, she does have about as much personality as a tuna sandwich so wet wipe isn't far off
But can you imagine having your personally slated by Stephen - someone who’s drier than peak season in the Sahara.

I mean that’s a stop and think about your life choices moment …

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Is ‘March Attack’ the new Regarter (Who remembers that stupid nonsense)?
She’s such a dimwit with her parket floor and Amaz-on tat!
Why is she referring to autumn as ‘fall’ now too? She really thinks she has loads of American or Canadian followers doesn’t she?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Is it just me or is it very humiliating for Stephen that she goes on and on and on and on about his snoring??

Reactions: 16
WTF is that BULGE in that green thing she’s wearing?!!! 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 I’m guessing it’s fat, hanging down, but duck me, get that sorted out 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Can someone please tell Babs that the self depreciating humour doesn’t work when your ego is bigger than Neptune

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.