Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loopybird69

VIP Member
View attachment 1586024
DICK 🤬🖕🏼🖕🏼 what an absolute arsehole
This fucking pissed me the fuck off. This isn’t a pity post please don’t think it is but “we’ve all had a rough couple of years….” Really? Fucking REALLY??? I’ve lost 5 yes 5 people in 2 fucking years. Both my parents, my grandad, two friends - one took her own life and one whose body suddenly started rejecting her door heart after 4 years. On top of losing my two staffs and another friend having a brain haemorrhage and being in hospital for the last 18 months and still no sign of her being able to come home. I also, like many of us on here am a key worker who still managed to work on fecking covid wards during the height of the pandemic terrified id bring it back to my family. Whilst juggling home schooling. But yes CUNTway you tell me how hard it has been for you having 5 holidays during a pandemic being present at home with your family without having to really worry about the virus, not having a FUCKING clue what it’s like in the real world picking ourselves up from the most horrendous situation to then be hit by a cost of living crisis where most of us are tightening our belts she’s out there throwing good money after bad.

Emma no amount of materialistic crap will fill the gaping void in your cess pit loveless, sexless life. You utter narcissistic cuntbag

oh and I won’t “have weird feelings” on Monday I will be in my grief that is still fresh and raw and whilst I’m in no way a royalist, a mother, grandmother, aunt friend and bloody QUEEN has passed away. Funerals regardless of it being a state funeral are upsetting for most people. It’s not fucking weird you immature, emotionally stunted dickhead.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

Frogfrogfrog

VIP Member
Soon she will be answering hard questions like:
‘Why does that stranger know my name’
‘Why do I have such a massive digital footprint’
‘Why did you sell my childhood to make yourself money’

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Mingles1001

Chatty Member
So I just dropped the kids off school and was told it was CLOSED - worldwide event apparently- we.all.screamed!!! Well I think they did I actually wasn’t there I asked my husband to do it. what am I like, I’m just so SHOOK I have TOO MUCH going on with my life being a busy working mom of toddlers. Went to celebrate with a McDonald’s breakfast but it’s also CLOSED?!?! My husband is going to pull out the hello fresh box and rustle up something from there cos IM EXHAUSTED! Having a lazy day here, would put the heating on but decided to throw another Marc jacobs in the log burner cos I can identify with peoples struggles. Thoughts to everyone being wobbly today.

• Haha
  • Heart

Good Egg

VIP Member
New thread title suggestion:

(Early doors I know......!)

Brummymummyof2 she gives me the ick by being a dick

• Haha
  • Wow

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
She's done it!
She's gone and fucking done it 🤬🤬🤬🤬

The Queen reminds her of her Nan!
Fuck off Emma you useless piece of shit!!!!!!!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Gl1tt3rUn1c0rn

VIP Member
Here you go @Saltypopcorn
I wasn’t sure about doing another recap like this as it’s basically the same every time 🤣 wasting money, greed, drunk, bad parenting.

and in honour of the anniversary of Babs and Pus meeting

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

SingSong

VIP Member
Ethan should chase Bab round with a job application and a clean set of pyjamas.

See how she likes it, the evil cow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Loopybird69

VIP Member
FFS IMAGINE if this was your MOM and you’d just started at a brand new school 🤷‍♀️😩
Ah Birmingham mail the shit rag of Brum. Most of us fucking hate it as much as we do Emma CUNTway

So there I was almost 41k deep in fans at the largest stadium in Brum and guess who I spot. Yup you guessed it 🪜ste and that precious boy. Gormless and gorgeous if you will. Little E really is a cutie btw. However I shouldn’t be able spot that poor child in a crowd when I’ve never met him. Only saving Grace were the other moms around me were as critical of bab as we are - they also knew who the CUNTways are,

How’s that for you Emma? You’re so good at safeguarding people can spot and criticise your family in a massive crowd. I would be terrified if he were my child. Be. Fucking. Ashamed. Of. Yourself.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 42

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
It's pretty amazing that an Ex Head of R.E (Dept of one member of staff) doesn't know how to talk to her kids about death 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 41

shazbev

VIP Member
Going off subject slightly sorry but shout out to @shazbev I know you're having a hard time and hope you're ok 💖 hope you will join us again soon! X
Thank you so much @Missymoo92 - how lovely 😍. I am around - lurking mainly on the meme thread to cheer me up. Sadly, we returned from my dad's funeral last week to the news of HMQs death🥺. I'm by no means a royalist but was a little disappointed to find a couple of posters on here make snidey comments re her death. Obviously I was a bit raw due to my circumstances so thought it best to absent myself from tattle- bar the meme thread- just till after next Monday...and in the words of Arnie- I'll be back!! As you were my fellow 🐄 bags - your doing God's work exposing the fat ,fick ,fuck of Harbs and see you soon 😘😘.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Guys can we not turn this into Mumsnet by listing what we all did after work or your childrens bedtime/morning routines 😂.

I only want to be here as a constant reminder to Babs that she’s is a shit person and more yellow than Homer Simpson himself.

• Haha
  • Heart

Gl1tt3rUn1c0rn

VIP Member
Thread suggestion with the most votes came from @Saltypopcorn

I had to shorten it to fit, the original suggestion was ‘Babs in your face, a big disgrace, spending money on tat all over the place. We will we will mock you!’

• Heart
  • Haha

Gl1tt3rUn1c0rn

VIP Member
Babs thanks for telling us to look in supermarkets for pyjamas. I had no idea. I’ve just spent all day looking for new pyjamas in Frankie & Benny’s, Post Office, Halifax, Cinema and Pets at Hone 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤪🤪🤪 Of only you’d given your words of wisdom this morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Saltypopcorn

VIP Member
Wow my first Babs thread title. Thank you so much! I'd love to celebrate it by sitting on my couch all day stuffing my face with beige snacks and watching the worst reality TV programmes that are broadcast, except I can't as I'm at work doing a proper job like many of us do. Happy Tuesday cowbags! 🐄👜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Matilda28

The queen was the opposite of everything you are Emma- dignified, hard working and classy.
Do yourself a favour and shut up today.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Baboff

How can anyone have so much to say about a wash basket

And why does her face look like an old man's ball bag ?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36

Baboff

Babs thinking she is the Comedy Genius of the Insta world for going to Primark and trying on clothes that are too small

It isnt funny
Some of us have no choice but to stop at Primark so stop being a dick about the clothes in there
You need to stop using your morbidly obese body as a cheap way to try and get laughs

And again
READ THE ROOM YOU GUNT SWINGING CUNT - IN A WEEK OF NATIONAL MOURNING NO ONE WANTS TO SEE YOU PRICKING ABOUT IN PRIMARK

and breathe
Ps no need to go to school to embarrass Erin in that outfit- her peers can all see it on insta and bully her anyway

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36