Brummy Mummy #120 Babs in your face, a big disgrace, spending money on tat all over the place.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot believe how she managed to chat about changing, unsettling times without saying 'Queen'. Her American fans would be looking for a Royal acknowledgement if nothing else.
It's disgusting how she has handled it on a public platform.
Either care and acknowledge it properly like a grown up.
Or don't care and carry in as normal.
But stop saying 'wobbly' and 'a bit sad' like you're talking to 4 year olds and grow the duck up.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
It’s fruit day everyone! Ffs give it up babe 🤦🏼‍♀️

Also Steph is the new Colin….

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Why is she still addressing Steph? Babs, you blocked her so she can’t see you.

PS we should think ourselves lucky she isn’t trying to wear a cod piece with her Docs

ETA I’m surprised she remembers anything about Steph given that she was two sheets to the wind last night (Did I invent that phrase? 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think she has finally lost the plot she is talking to steph who she blocked last night so how the hell is she going to see your stories babs trying to convince everyone your cool, this is something else she is never going to shut up about. You know you are not cool stop trying to get the babetts to tell you otherwise and no take that do not look cool in docs either and looking back they probably think the same thing.

Reactions: 21
So they didn’t eat fruit all summer holidays?!
She doesn't eat fruit apart from a few manky strawberries on a Sat morning with her fake baking- Fake like everything about Babs:
Fake Baking
Fake Good Mum
Fake Adored by husband
Fake Good at her job.
Fake size 18
Fake Masters (Well, she may have one but it obviously killed off her brain cells as too hard for her- she can barely spell or string a sentence together now!)
Fake stories from her youth.
Fake friends.

God now I've listed that it really is clear what a pathetic FAKE life she has!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 21
What does she put in her kids lunches if she only buys fruit once a week? My kids don't have the most balanced dinners but they snack on fruits, they eat fruit for breakfast and their lunch boxes are 80% fruit and raw veggies. We go through so much fruit and the standard trifecta of carrots/cucumber/pepper, I literally have to buy it every 2 or 3 days.

Reactions: 19
It's because she got an Ikea bed and a non Ikea mattress. Any old freebie will do for Babs even if it doesn't fit.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh Babs the bloke who told you that you look like a potato with your hair up? Yep he’s right!
Also Steph is right too!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
On the new vlog she shows the unmade bed and clearly one side not slept on, what a sad sad marriage
Also who not let ‘her boy’ pick his own clothes or is he not allowed his own choice.? She also loves layering, I’ll tell her now once mine hit high school they didn’t wear coats even in bloody winter as it wasn’t cool, hoodie under the blazer and that was it

Reactions: 16
I feel like she's misunderstood the doc boots/Steph comment.

The doc's aren't the problem, her wearing is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
is Steph this seasons Colin…..Colin binned off cos it’s not sandle season in babs mind so Steph will be brought out in all posts replayed to DMs ……Steph to be fair won’t give a flying duck cos she’s blocked

So she’s with taming twins……she’ll have her big pad and zebra pens out taking notes and grilling her about how she upped her followers so quickly lol…..the pic is for tattles benefit I’m sure showing they are still friends 🙃🙈

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
On the new vlog she shows the unmade bed and clearly one side not slept on, what a sad sad marriage
Also who not let ‘her boy’ pick his own clothes or is he not allowed his own choice.? She also loves layering, I’ll tell her now once mine hit high school they didn’t wear coats even in bloody winter as it wasn’t cool, hoodie under the blazer and that was it
Also there is nothing in the bedroom that belongs to ste not even on the bedside table 100% he dosent sleeping in that room.

Reactions: 15
They do have a weird relationship, not many men would want to stay in a marriage, where they're banished to sleep in the loft.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.