Brummy Mummy #120 Babs in your face, a big disgrace, spending money on tat all over the place.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She cool really cool but she can barely count to six and her post is actually terribly badly timed with everything else going on today…. No one really gives a flying duck babs maybe have the rest of the week off and next week gather some proper content and try again? Maybe this is why she get 18 and size 22 confused…..

Reactions: 22
Shall we place bets on how many times she says the word “cool” tomorrow??
I’m gonna go 38 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
F634E0BA-CC60-4664-B2C5-DA91F5CB879F.jpeg

yes Babs your back is indeed like a coach

7D572BDF-E111-4293-8AF7-89EF582F00C7.png

I’m sorry what now… Blabs don’t drink and post anything

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Cuntychops had a few has she 👀

photos in order
I’ve Blocked Steph
I can’t be arsed
I can’t be bothered
Not cool
Last one
Contemplating how she’s given Steph who she can’t be arsed with a lot of her time 🤔

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26
God if her head gets any bigger she’s not actually going to get through doorways soon.
BORE OFF BABS. We’ve all seen photos of you wearing colourful clothes. You reckon you danced on tables and snogged boys. You’re full of tit. That dress looks like Maria made it from the old drapes. And you’re still scratching, get some nit shampoo love!View attachment 1575712
Now show us the side view Bab. That dress is vomit inducing and the Docs do NOT go with it! 🤢🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Agreed and drunk again ……so triggered by a throwaway comment on her coolness and so narcissistic that she has to have a right to reply and prove her wrong but she has now blocked the offender 🤣 Where are you Steph?
And I agree she only got the docs cos she was trying to copy Erin’s style, nauseating on her cankles!!

ETA here’s how the dress should look on someone wearing the correct size without a hideous belt. Hope it helps !!
765DD5DB-D04B-4908-807D-0F43BF6F78C5.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I love Steph ❤
I wonder if it was Steph from Steph's Packed Lunch.... remember the Ad she did lying saying that she watched everyday 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
"Threw up all over me"😂😂😂
Is that another new bag too?

View attachment 1575751
Even the babettes are getting fed up of the old outfits
i mean, it's a fairly accurate description of her appearance - except it's not autumn that threw up on her, but her outfit is clashingly nauseating. 🤢🤢

why she is acting so aggressively in the stories where she is listing the reasons to justify that she is cool?! she's clearly rattled by that comment, if she's imposed her block/delete boundaries, and is ranting manically in her stories! feeling a little insecure babs? you should, because despite repeatedly insisting you "look nice" - you don't - you look like a total dick in those platform docs, and they look especially horrific with the autumn-vomit frock. the irony of announcing that someone else is blind, simply because they refused to compliment her on her outfit, when babs obvs needs her eyes checked if she looks in the mirror and genuinely thinks she looks nice! 🙄🤣

and blah, blah, blah with the rehashed "i spent years dressing head-to-toe in black" babsshit. i'm assuming she's drunk. again. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 19
How drunk was she last night, and talk about being triggered she knows she isn't cool for anything let alone docs so she goes on the defensive hoping all the babettes will run to her defense. Oh and babs its definitely not cool ranting online to people you don't know pissed as a fart.

Reactions: 19
Now she's upped her engagement figures... unbelievable in current circumstances🙁 We'll probably be getting an ad thrown in or a reminder about how great she is for following her dream and being brave quitting teaching (was she pushed?) I don't think she's won any awards recently has she?!

Reactions: 12
The blog 😡
Why do those kids need so many clothes?! It’s ridiculous. Also babs, those are Avenger PJs you dick! 😡

Reactions: 13
Is she going to tell us the song that plays on the alarm clock, every morning until Erin leaves home? Yes. Yes. She. Is

She has no content left to exploit at all, give it up Bab

• Haha
Reactions: 26
duck me, if you can’t cope with ONE comment saying you aren’t cool for a pair of boots, you really should be considering whether a career online is for you.
remember that she decided she no longer needed to use her privilege and pay for a groupon counsellor - she's clearly falling apart without her personal hype woman to cheer her on and provide constant validation and reassurance that she's a great mum and that boost her confidence and self esteem, telling her she looks amazing in her hideous frocks and encouraging her to enforce her boundaries and block/delete anyone who even vaguely disagrees with her - let alone dares to call her uncool! dumping her therapist without actually addressing any of her issues, combined with the feelings of wobbliness as the result of her girl starting big school, the lack of sleep due to her allergy to anxiety, and attempts to sooth herself using an excess of sugar and alcohol and she is quite clearly unravelling. i, for one, am here to watch the slow motion car crash of babs' spiralling downfall. 🍿🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I cannot believe how she managed to chat about changing, unsettling times without saying 'Queen'. Her American fans would be looking for a Royal acknowledgement if nothing else.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.