Brummy Mummy #120 Babs in your face, a big disgrace, spending money on tat all over the place.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She literally didn't eat any fruit all school holidays did she? Those poor kids. When buying fruit is so novel you have to story it, I think there’s a problem.
She seems to buy a lot of pre-prepared fruit. Where are the apples, bananas, pears, oranges? 🙄🙄

Reactions: 18
See she was under manky blanky at lunch time. Why, it's not even cold. Maybe if you actually moved your lardy arse Bab, you wouldn't feel chilly enough to be under a blanket during the daytime.

Reactions: 18
She seems to buy a lot of pre-prepared fruit. Where are the apples, bananas, pears, oranges? 🙄🙄
She could get 3 or 4 mangos for the price of a pack of pre prepared, my daughter eats mango every day and whilst the pre prepared is a lot easier to deal with it's such a waste of plastic packaging and money. Not that she cares about money, but why waste it for the sake of saving 3 mins?

Reactions: 23
Make the packed lunches the night before?
she chucks a yoghurt and packet of crisps in the lunch bag and then cbbste makes the sandwiches on the morning,

wtf does she actually do
presumably the term "night" is yet another that babs has quite grasped. she seems to be shoving crisps and a yoghurt into ethan's lunchbox at about 4pm - which isn't even the evening, let alone the night. but then again, it's still summer and babs has fully embraced the onset of autumn, plus i guess when she goes to bed at 8.30pm, her concept of day and night is totally off balance with the rest of the world, since 10pm presumably translates as midnight. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She could get 3 or 4 mangos for the price of a pack of pre prepared, my daughter eats mango every day and whilst the pre prepared is a lot easier to deal with it's such a waste of plastic packaging and money. Not that she cares about money, but why waste it for the sake of saving 3 mins?
Bone idle. She probably hasn't got a clue how to prepare a mango! I think she would struggle peeling a banana! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Do we think she will have the decency to stay off social media on Monday???

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
babs doesn't care about cost - it's all about ease, and catering to her lazy lifestyle. who cares if ethan loves fruit and she could buy a couple of fresh mangoes, chop them herself and give him some as a snack every day after school - mango is a once a week "treat", because he only gets it on "fruit day". 🙄🙄

babs isn't going to put the effort into lifting a knife - especially for the boy's benefit - when she can buy mango pre-cut and pre-portioned - duck the wastage both money and plastic! babs is privileged enough to have an excess of both, and she's gonna use that privilege to buy pre-packaged fruit - with no thought to the environmental impact - simply to save herself the minimal time and energy to would take to slice a mango - precious seconds she can dedicate to netflix, while hollering at ethan that there is a snack in the fridge.

the fact that ethan perceives fruit as a once a week treat that he looks forward to says a hell of a lot about the food those kids are fed - generally speaking, i would expect a child to be more excited about being given biscuits or chocolate or crisps as a "treat" rather than fruit, which they would see as a pretty standard snack. and i fully appreciate that's a general assumption and that all children are different, but being fobbed off with sugary snacks and beige foods is the norm for the conway kids, to the point that fresh fruit and vegetables is perceived as a treat - when babs is so privileged she's in a position where she can easily afford to keep the house fully stocked with fruit, it's just incredibly sad that she priorises buying tat. and epecially when her children are obviously craving the nutrients of the fresh foods they are actively deprived of solely because babs is so lazy. 😔

Why did Emma pin that comment from Steph? Why didn’t she block out her name? And why was her response tagging another handle?

• Wow
Do we think she will have the decency to stay off social media on Monday???
No. We'll have full narration of the service, how she's feeling all the feels & if you're feeling wobbly sniff a little human.

• Sad
No. We'll have full narration of the service, how she's feeling all the feels & if you're feeling wobbly sniff a little human.
Also a bit about how much she loves the pomp and circumstance. As if the fact it’s a funeral has passed her by.

Reactions: 16
No way will she stay off SM on Monday! She will makes up bullshit stories about her nan's funeral and go on about feeling wobbly and sad.

• Angry
Another mention of Steph…. Steph honestly gives zero fucks she just made a passing comment stop going on about her! I thought the shoes looked tit and I bet your feet hurt blabs…. Also however hot cock station that was Ergh just don’t copy you have cupboards for a reason. Rant over 🫡

Whoever*
Funniest part is that I don’t think it was a passing comment and they either continued the conversation through DM or through now deleted comments.

She said one of the reasons Steph said she was uncool was because she liked Gary Barlow. So sadsack Babs probably asked her for reasons of why she’s uncool - but she’s not bothered everyone .. definitely not bothered.

And Babs you do make Docs look embarrassingly uncool. This is how I wear mine and you make me want to burn them.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Anyone else’s IG playing stories at full volume? I only like to watch her on mute but every time I go on stories now it’s full blast! Normally if I’ve had them on mute they stay that way

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Anyone else’s IG playing stories at full volume? I only like to watch her on mute but every time I go on stories now it’s full blast! Normally if I’ve had them on mute they stay that way
Someone I know said this, I updated my app and it hasn't happened to me, is it an iPhone thing I have a Samsung?
Edit I've just read it's a bug with the iPhone app they are trying to fix it maybe see if there is an update and it might fix it.

I think ste is trolling her now, if she was a food she would remind him of a tuna sandwich 🤣🤣 Well done ste

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Someone I know said this, I updated my app and it hasn't happened to me, is it an iPhone thing I have a Samsung?
It’s iPhone. Think it’s since I updated the app. It’s done it before and just sorted itself out, but I feel very alarmed every time I go on stories and it’s her voice at a million decibels!!!!! 🙉🙉

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.