Brummy Mummy #120 Babs in your face, a big disgrace, spending money on tat all over the place.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emma…. You know you said you felt halfway through filming that reel you had lost the plot- you were right! Wtf was that all about?! All those pjs are tit too by the way.

Reactions: 20
Tingo to @AliceInWanderLost she is doing a poll on who worn chunky knit best, hasn't she done this poll before?
she is saying it feels cosy, so she is going to do something about putting the heating on this week I really hope not.
Also what the duck is that reel.
If she makes a to-do about putting the heating on this year then her ignorance and lack of empathy really do know no bounds! In my more charitable mind, I'd like to think that even she couldn't be so insensitive, but her extremely weird behaviour during the historic events of the last 10 days really highlighted her utter disregard for others. She genuinely thought she could just post her picture of the Queen with a marmalade sandwich, say how sad it was that she'd died and how strange it is to think she's gone, and that would be it. She was (weirdly, because she has now seen several significant royal deaths in her lifetime) unprepared for the fact that this was BIG NEWS. Unable to post normally but unable to stay quiet she's floundered around like an absolute moron and her language around it all has been ridulous, and her advice ludicrous.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Emma…. You know you said you felt halfway through filming that reel you had lost the plot- you were right! Wtf was that all about?! All those pjs are tit too by the way.
LP was filming the other day & said "if in doubt, edit it out", or leave abd come back to it another day. Oh dear, Babs.

Omg baggies.. she’s a bleeping moron. She really believes she’s a fashion icon 😳 I would absolutely dislike her to advertise any clothes if I were selling them. Modelling bleeping horrible pjs 🫣

Reactions: 13
I imagine she'll come back tomorrow with a photo dump of what they did today 🙄 and a YouTube video ready to go for Wednesday!
Because this disrespectful twit cannot actually keep to her word or do anything right!
I got my snacks in, found the couch blankets, lined up all the trash T.V I was going to watch,,,,,,,, And then I remembered I actually have a job that doesn't mean I can just have the day off 🙄 So off I went to work. We all screamed!
We've got several ipads etc set up to be able to hopefully try and watch some of it. Unlike Babba the Blob who no doubt is smashing the latest serious of whatever the teenagers are all into this week instead 🤬🤬
Well it's Tingo's all round this morning 🎉
Tingo to me, sorry to quote myself but she is just way too predictable!
And Tingo to whoever predicted the poll 🙄

She's honestly not normal her. (although give her her dues her transitions were actually better than I thought they'd be!)

Reactions: 16
Even before the cost of living and energy crisis I tried to avoid putting on the heating until the week of Halloween unless it was unusually cold. Prefer a hoodie and hot water bottle as it hits the spot better.

Reactions: 19
The Lincolnshaws are getting some proper tit for posting throughout Monday. They've had people message them all kinds of abuse. Unjustified in my opinion because they are decent, respectful people. To be honest, I don't care if people chose to post on Monday. Life goes on. However, don't post about how "wobbly" it makes you feel and then act like it's a day to slob out on the sofa and eat snacks. It wasn't a normal bank holiday ffs. It was the day of a monarch's funeral. Also, she should absolutely have discussed it with her children because the likelihood is that Erin and Ethan will see this happen again.

And her face when she eventually said the word funeral.... The contempt on that witch's face is disgusting!
Why does she say "The" Funeral. At least say The Queen, or Her Majesty. She's got zero respect for anything or anyone. Including herself judging by that god awful vomit inducing real 🤮🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Do you know what shocks me, it’s the lack of empathy for the loss of a mother, grandmother. Even if you have no interest in the royals , the human part of life like losing a loved one would surely affect anyone. She’s so so cold it’s damaging for her children that they never see their mother show any emotion other than being a bleeping idiot

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Do you know what shocks me, it’s the lack of empathy for the loss of a mother, grandmother. Even if you have no interest in the royals , the human part of life like losing a loved one would surely affect anyone. She’s so so cold it’s damaging for her children that they never see their mother show any emotion other than being a bleeping idiot
This is so true!
She is so cold it is unbelievable!
She showed more emotion on the bathroom floor of her DLP 'self catering' 4* Hotel room than she does over anything real and important 🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Oh, babs as relatable as ever. Spending £26 or £32 on one pair of pjs plus another £25 on another pair PLUS the primark ones. So relatable when some people aren’t sure how they’re gonna afford their bills this winter. When will her followers wake up and realise they’re being taken for a ride? I can’t believe she’s spent over £60 on pjs just like that? I’ve wanted new ones for a while but can’t even justify £18 on some disney ones from asda at the moment 😂😂

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Oh, babs as relatable as ever. Spending £26 or £32 on one pair of pjs plus another £25 on another pair PLUS the primark ones. So relatable when some people aren’t sure how they’re gonna afford their bills this winter. When will her followers wake up and realise they’re being taken for a ride? I can’t believe she’s spent over £60 on pjs just like that? I’ve wanted new ones for a while but can’t even justify £18 on some disney ones from asda at the moment 😂😂
This!! I’m not financially badly off thnk god but I’m watching what I spend because I have to!! But my sister on the other hand is a young widow with 2 kids , we always exchanged gifts for Xmas but she asked we not do it this year as she’s struggling , and that c*nt is spending a weeks wage on fkn pjs 🤬

Reactions: 23
The pictures on that bottom pair remind me of germs. Which is fitting.

• Haha
Another amazing reel this morning, did chuckle that she had to use a stool to step onto her bed surprised she didnt use the dog steps she bought for lucy

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Another amazing reel this morning, did chuckle that she had to use a stool to step onto her bed surprised she didnt use the dog steps she bought for lucy
And how much did the mattress sag when she stepped on it? Those Emma mattresses are quite firm! We have a simba which is similar and I’m sure ours doesn’t have that much give!!

Reactions: 15
And her face when she eventually said the word funeral.... The contempt on that witch's face is disgusting!
Why does she say "The" Funeral. At least say The Queen, or Her Majesty. She's got zero respect for anything or anyone. Including herself judging by that god awful vomit inducing real 🤮🤬
I don’t believe for a second that she watched the Queen’s funeral.

• Heart
Well said! And in this case, a family who have had to handle their grief with the entire world watching avidly and commenting on/debating everything they do. I think the royal family have done absolutely brilliantly over the last few days, and hope that now national mourning is over but royal mourning continues, they can all have some time to themselves.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.