Brummy Mummy #120 Babs in your face, a big disgrace, spending money on tat all over the place.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
babs flaunting her latest Motatos haul, rubbing her food in the faces of people who are struggling to by food in general - even food that is nearing its sell by date - as though she's doing the babettes a favour sharing a discount code and tips on how to save money on their shopping, out the kindness of her own heart! totally overlooking and failing to mention the fact that her Motatos order has saved her money because she has been gifted it as part of an ad! she hasn't spent a penny, and will undoubtedly be spending whatever money she saved on her weekly shop to buy further tat. 🤦🏻‍♀️

and the irony of babs using the hashtag #savefoodsavemoney when we all know damn well that the contents of her hello fresh delivery is immediately scraped into the bin once steve has prepared it for #ad content. and also the way she has previously revealed that she refuses to eat any food that surpasses its best before date - even food that is still entirely edible! even her last Motato order, she was incredibly cautious about trying an out of date packet of doritos and was shooketh to discover that they were totally fine! plus we all know that the main reason she loves Motatos - other than the fact they gift her boxes full of freebie sugary treats - is that she can justify eating all the sweets within the space of two weeks, based on them having to be eaten by the end of the month. 🙄🙄

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Karen's is Brutal 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Some girls I work with went recently and they said never again, although they all took it in good humour!
And we get verbally and physically abused regularly in our unit 🤣😳🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
babs flaunting her latest Motatos haul, rubbing her food in the faces of people who are struggling to by food in general - even food that is nearing its sell by date - as though she's doing the babettes a favour sharing a discount code and tips on how to save money on their shopping, out the kindness of her own heart! totally overlooking and failing to mention the fact that her Motatos order has saved her money because she has been gifted it as part of an ad! she hasn't spent a penny, and will undoubtedly be spending whatever money she saved on her weekly shop to buy further tat. 🤦🏻‍♀️

and the irony of babs using the hashtag #savefoodsavemoney when we all know damn well that the contents of her hello fresh delivery is immediately scraped into the bin once steve has prepared it for #ad content. and also the way she has previously revealed that she refuses to eat any food that surpasses its best before date - even food that is still entirely edible! even her last Motato order, she was incredibly cautious about trying an out of date packet of doritos and was shooketh to discover that they were totally fine! plus we all know that the main reason she loves Motatos - other than the fact they gift her boxes full of freebie sugary treats - is that she can justify eating all the sweets within the space of two weeks, based on them having to be eaten by the end of the month. 🙄🙄
If she wants to help she should either purchase & donate to a food bank or promote local food banks & services such as Your Local Pantry for those who are struggling. Nothing she buys is healthy for those kids, full of sugar.

Reactions: 15
I just thought of Steph who mailed her about her boots and babs nearly had a breakdown . Wtf will she be like tonight 😂😂 please if a tattler lives nearby or knows someone working there get some info 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Please can a cowbag who lives in the area just go there 🤣🤣
Imagine getting a photo of Babs mid insult by the staff there - it will be even more "rabbit in headlights" than that awful photo at the blog event which showed her real size 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 21
“Cuntychops, just so you know I’d rather eat my own tit than click on any of your links you absolute shyster”

It’s there, I know if you search her name she doesnt come up wonder if I tag you in a post it will show 🤔
Have a go and see

Reactions: 7
She’s deffo getting called a clown how much makeup… blend ffs! And you can see her blush a mile off! 🤡

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Hold on, if she thinks she looks so cool in her docs, why not wear them to the Karen place?? Oh yeah, because you know they'll rip it out of you!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Babs bad leg and back seem so much better suddenly, it's a miracle. With her leg hoiked up on the worktop, she really is trying to encourage the perverts isn't she. Sad

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Babs: I won’t spend over £100 on a pair of jeans because I’m tight

Also Babs: Look at my new Kurt Geiger knee high boots

those boots cost around £180!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
PJ Reel - I can’t believe she makes her (presume kids) film this tit. I have a 7 year old and she would roll her eyes and tell me to go away if I asked her to film me miming and acting for a reel 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 15
PJ Reel - I can’t believe she makes her (presume kids) film this tit. I have a 7 year old and she would roll her eyes and tell me to go away if I asked her to film me miming and acting for a reel 🤣🤣🤣
She said Step 🪜 Ste filmed it. Which is arguably worse 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh, babs as relatable as ever. Spending £26 or £32 on one pair of pjs plus another £25 on another pair PLUS the primark ones. So relatable when some people aren’t sure how they’re gonna afford their bills this winter. When will her followers wake up and realise they’re being taken for a ride? I can’t believe she’s spent over £60 on pjs just like that? I’ve wanted new ones for a while but can’t even justify £18 on some disney ones from asda at the moment 😂😂
Haven’t bought new pjs in forever, just not a priority but I suppose when you have that much to waste £60 is a drop in the ocean

Babs: I won’t spend over £100 on a pair of jeans because I’m tight

Also Babs: Look at my new Kurt Geiger knee high boots

those boots cost around £180!
yes leg 🦵 akimbo again - featuring quite heavily now- guessing the medical issues with her back and numb fanny bullshit is fixed now 🤥…..
And Yes yes 🙌 I’m not tight but will spend between £180-250 on my Kurt Geiger boots 👢 what a state she looks … cringe 😬
never known anyone with so much disposable income flaunt it so readily especially in today’s economic climate !!!

eta she’s so good at her job and clearly labelling where she gets her items from that the babettes are floundering about not knowing where the boots are from and asking in the comments - Sharp intake of breath when they see the price!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.