Brummy Mummy #120 Babs in your face, a big disgrace, spending money on tat all over the place.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What gets me on the unlimited spending is that it‘s no holds barred when it’s something for herself or a useless piece of tat, but when it comes to the kids, Ethan especially, it’s a completely different story.

Top ‘mumming’ (eurgh! 🤮) there at its finest.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
It's the season to stay in apparently,,,, according to the grid post on that reel 🙄🤣🤦‍♀️
Stay in? All you do is bleeping stay in Emma cos you're a sad nobody with no real life or friends to speak of!
And actually, this is approaching the season that people go out more than any other time of the year actually! twit!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
What gets me on the unlimited spending is that it‘s no holds barred when it’s something for herself or a useless piece of tat, but when it comes to the kids, Ethan especially, it’s a completely different story.

Top ‘mumming’ (eurgh! 🤮) there at its finest.
How many pairs of PJ's does one lazy slob need? Oh wait, when you spend 90% of your life wearing them then I guess the answer is a lot 🙄

• Heart
If she just washed the pjs she owned more regularly she wouldn’t need to buy more? I thought she did a load a day as she tells us on repeat but it’s clear the pjs never make it to the machine… Also spending over £60 on three pairs of pjs is excessive!

What a day to return to tattle my fellow 🐄 bags...I'm so glad I kept away from the cuntway carcrash that is her IG account. that bleeping reel 😳 my poor eyes 👀👀👀. God help her as and when she loses a parent . In the last 6 months I have lost x4 friends my father in law and my dad and 3 of my friends were in their 50s how the duck would she deal with those devastating events. I purposefully didn't watch her any of her SM platforms, mainly cos I knew I wouldn't be able to hold my tongue and frankly I can't be arsed to waste time or breath on her!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
What a day to return to tattle my fellow 🐄 bags...I'm so glad I kept away from the cuntway carcrash that is her IG account. that bleeping reel 😳 my poor eyes 👀👀👀. God help her as and when she loses a parent . In the last 6 months I have lost x4 friends my father in law and my dad and 3 of my friends were in their 50s how the duck would she deal with those devastating events. I purposefully didn't watch her any of her SM platforms, mainly cos I knew I wouldn't be able to hold my tongue and frankly I can't be arsed to waste time or breath on her!
Am so happy to see you. Welcome back shazbev and I’m really sorry for all your losses 😕 you are certainly better off staying away from that waste of space when your feeling vulnerable because she certainly presses my buttons. Do what is best for you, but I really hope you’ll stick around with us cowbags 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 17
We love you @shazbev
I cannot believe she couldn’t even acknowledge “Queens Funeral”. Part of me wonders if that’s deliberate so she’ll get an outpouring of DM’s from dimwit Babettes who think she’s had a personal funeral? I wouldn’t put nothing past her.

I also do not believe she watched the funeral as she was too busy filming tit reels and vlogs... I’m sure the truth will out and she’ll slip up

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Am so happy to see you. Welcome back shazbev and I’m really sorry for all your losses 😕 you are certainly better off staying away from that waste of space when your feeling vulnerable because she certainly presses my buttons. Do what is best for you, but I really hope you’ll stick around with us cowbags 🤗
Yes I echo that. I hang around here really for the wit and fun fellow cowbags bring, but Emma does push my buttons to the extreme at times. She has no concept of how lucky she is to have parents in to her 40s or two lovely children.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Welcome back 🤗

Sorry to hear about all you've been through you can always let off steam to us even though it's not the same as seeing a friend in person and having a hug I'd like think we're all anonymous friends here 😘 do stay with the cowbags let's get the IC20 up to IC2000,000 😉💖

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So all she’s mentioned about the funeral is stuffing her moon face and the paper that vanished …

Lovely tribute there.

• Angry
  • Sad
Aw thank you my lovely 🐮 bags...it's like coming home to family this little community we have here! Bab wishes she had such a support network ☺☺. I'm trying hard to avoid her and plan to follow the tit show from here 😘😘.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Aw thank you my lovely 🐮 bags...it's like coming home to family this little community we have here! Bab wishes she had such a support network ☺☺. I'm trying hard to avoid her and plan to follow the tit show from here 😘😘.
Lol that’s what I do when she gets to me… I get all the goss without having to endure her selfishness and you guys always give me a good old laugh ❤

Reactions: 13
Ethan eats yoyo fruit rolls at school…. My four year old refuses them as they’re way to babylish! Maybe that’s another gateway fruit?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why is the size always the main content of her try on reels, not the quality, material or value for money. It doesn't matter whether you wear a size 8 or 18 Babs, the content is always tit.

• Heart
It annoys me so much that this selfish twit doesn't ever see these tit Ads as an opportunity to do some good.
She's cleary very wealthy as she loves to constantly brag & boast about what she's bought (that's BOUGHT Emma, not Brought) so why not take these opportunities, as one mum to another, to donate these boxes to food banks, or even just to a follower who might be struggling to feed their kids!
Emma, this would make such amazing content, and really prove that your pointless pathetic existence online could be used to help out others once in a while!
I imagine she chose all these toddler snacks and they gifted it to her as part of the Ad. All she needed to do was pick a load of generic goods/foods and gift it on as part of the Ad. It's not difficult. We'll not to normal empathic people anyway 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m guessing we will have a pointless poll tomorrow to recoup some engagement after taking an unscheduled day off. Bet she’s raging she’s had to take an extra day off stories
oh babs! so predictable with the rehashed polls! i will be celebrating my tingo by buying myself multiple pairs of pyjamas in a size i know damn well won't fit me, and will take comfort in the fact that she has paired Barlow with Colin Firth, and - without voting! - i guarantee Colin will win. because, duh! she's going to be bleeping with the result, when Barlow is knocked out in the first round! 🤣

and did she genuinely announce that she spent the day watching the funeral with a buffet of "picky bits"?! i totally appreciate that babs will leap at any opportunity to demand steve prepare her a beige feast and lay it out in the living room, so she is surrounded by snacks and doesn't have to move, but the way she described it was as though she was watching bleeping eurovision and celebrated the occasion with snacks was kinda gross and disrespectful. not that i believe for one moment that babs watched more than five minutes of the Queen's funeral, because there would have been far too many questions she wouldn't have eknown how to answer, but when she was advising the babettes snuggle under a blanket, watch tv and eat snacks to comfort themselves if they were feeling "wobbly" yesterday, i assumed she was advising them to watch light-hearted movie on netflix or turn on channel five, not implying they should watch the funeral with a sugary pick and mix buffet. jfc. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.