Brummy Mummy #120 Babs in your face, a big disgrace, spending money on tat all over the place.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she’s has no emotional intelligence or awareness whatsoever. How can anyones reaction to yesterdays incredible, highly emotive and moving scenes to be jumping on the bed in some pyjamas while your husband is filming u, which I’m guessing they did yesterday whilst the kids were having their ‘picky tea’ it seriously disturbs me. I really hope she didn’t watch it cos if that is her genuine reaction afterwards then omg what a total duck up she really is

I know two year olds who have reflected and processed the last weeks events better than she has

Perhaps she thinks she’s the female equivalent of Hugh Hefner 🤔
HUGE HEIFER

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
it genuinely irks me when influencers promote books from their "friends", comment on how good the illustrations are, yet don't bleeping bother to credit the illustrator, either verbally or by tagging the artist. 😡

i appreciate that, having studied illustration and worked as an illustrator, it probably irritates me more than the average person, but it's so bleeping disrespectful. it's frustrating enough that simply on the basis of being influenzas, people are able to publish books when other authors and illustrators study and work so bleeping hard, are actually talented, yet have no luck in publishing simply because they aren't popular on SM, but ffs. an influenza may have "written" the book or inspired the story, but they certainly didn't illustrate it, and people don't appreciate how much work it is and how much effort is put into illustrating a children's book. and sure, the illustrators name is on the cover, but the least the influenzas who receive freebie books could do is tag the artist. the pictures are a fundamental part of a picture book, and it wouldn't be of any interest if twodads were selling it without images - but ffs, don't comment on how incredible the illustrations are and then gloss over the artist who actually drew them. tbh, with babs it infuriates me more, because she was exactly the same with her mugs4mugs and tote bag designs, taking full credit for her "small business" barely ever tagging or mentioning the designer she paid to actually create the artwork - or referencing her on her website, but with her named misspelled 🤦🏻‍♀️ - and directing her fans to the illustrator's website, promote her small business, and potentially help her get further commissions! and what's worse in that situation was that babs regularly implyed that the artwork was designed by her. 😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Aw thank you my lovely 🐮 bags...it's like coming home to family this little community we have here! Bab wishes she had such a support network ☺☺. I'm trying hard to avoid her and plan to follow the tit show from here 😘😘.
As someone once said “ she has a face you’d never tire of slapping
I’m thrilled to see her gormless bezzy friend Alison has a thread on here, she’s another self important, lazy, child hating, boring bastard c.u.n.t
Welcome back 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I must say I do get a kick out of the tit ads she’s getting .. and lately they are very few and I hope and pray they’ll dry up. Looking at other influencers ( way smaller than 150k bought bots) they are getting holidays .. red carpet invites .. premiers .. dinners and house gifts . She’s getting the bottom of the barrel 😂

Reactions: 15
I must say I do get a kick out of the tit ads she’s getting .. and lately they are very few and I hope and pray they’ll dry up. Looking at other influencers ( way smaller than 150k bought bots) they are getting holidays .. red carpet invites .. premiers .. dinners and house gifts . She’s getting the bottom of the barrel 😂
That’s because she’s so crap at actually doing the ads that no one will work with her again. How many repeat ads has she had? Most other influencers get associated with a brand and do repeat placements over months.

Babs hangs some rice on a clothes line and calls it done. Useless bastard.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m not sure if I’m failing as a human but I have never ever give more than a 2 second thought to what pyjamas I wear. I mean I actually sleep naked with my partner (oops sorry to make you blush babs) but I have 3 pairs of pjs. Cool, middle and comfy.
I don’t have time to plan a pyjama outfit and if I did I’d seriously question my role in the world?!?
Feel like I need tagging out of this mayhem 😵

If she makes a to-do about putting the heating on this year then her ignorance and lack of empathy really do know no bounds! In my more charitable mind, I'd like to think that even she couldn't be so insensitive, but her extremely weird behaviour during the historic events of the last 10 days really highlighted her utter disregard for others. She genuinely thought she could just post her picture of the Queen with a marmalade sandwich, say how sad it was that she'd died and how strange it is to think she's gone, and that would be it. She was (weirdly, because she has now seen several significant royal deaths in her lifetime) unprepared for the fact that this was BIG NEWS. Unable to post normally but unable to stay quiet she's floundered around like an absolute moron and her language around it all has been ridulous, and her advice ludicrous.
THIS!!!

I haven’t put my heating on yet and truthfully I’m scared to do so, my bills are already at the max we can afford. My kids go to bed, when it’s cold layered up with two duvets.

Her unrecognised privilege will be her downfall..

Compare her to her mate TT. Clearly very very comfortable financially (from what I pick up/see on SM) who during lockdown/mid house Reno stopped sharing pictures of the work that was getting done out of respect for people who are in a very different situation to her.

Emma has absolutely no concept of what life is like outside of her privileged, spoilt little bubble !

• Heart
Reactions: 23
As someone once said “ she has a face you’d never tire of slapping
I’m thrilled to see her gormless bezzy friend Alison has a thread on here, she’s another self important, lazy, child hating, boring bastard c.u.n.t
Welcome back 😘
I can't find her thread I must be looking in the wrong place.

Reactions: 4
What was funny about the person who dropped the paper at the service and why was it hilarious? I can imagine reading at an event terribly nerve wracking and to lose your marker utterly terrifying well I may even feel a bit “wobbly” if that happened to me.

She is abhorrent

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I imagine she only commented on the paper as it's all over insta and tiktok, she didn't need to watch the funeral to know about it.

• Angry
Wowzers, she's looking rather round, not a #size18, in the new ad today, her chin when she doesn't elongate her neck to pose and a rather round tummy behind the dining table that isn't being hidden by a bag or child! I'm not sure the ad is best price if you're happy to shop around!

Reactions: 15
80596D92-31AB-497F-A7CC-94AE28B3953F.jpeg

the last 3 grid photos - she looks unhinged and so fecking aggressive. She’s on a a narc spiral and desperate for attention in any way shape or form.
oh and all that jumping no hint of a wheeze or breathlessness with her so called “asthma”

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
“Cuntychops, just so you know I’d rather eat my own tit than click on any of your links you absolute shyster”

I can't find her thread I must be looking in the wrong place.
It’s there, I know if you search her name she doesnt come up wonder if I tag you in a post it will show 🤔

Reactions: 11
Please tell me someone on here has a job at the Karen's diner 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻
Oh to be a fly on the wall!
I went to Dick’s in Vegas which is similarly themed and the waitress was brutal in how she treated us. It was very funny, because the people I was with all have a sense of humour and didn’t take any of it to heart. Babs will need to impose her boundaries, block and delete all of the staff who dare to be negative and not blow smoke up her arse! Would have thought it was her worse nightmare of a place to go to be honest 🤣 I on the other hand am excited by rumours they’re opening one in London, we can’t wait to go 🤣

• Haha
This is the best thing ever.... Emma is going to a place where they get paid to insult you... Bloody brilliant, she will HATE it!!! Bet she says shes not allowed to film or some other excuse, there is no way she will film herself having the piss ripped out of her 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
They will absolutely batter her…..I’m so here for this, if she starts filming in there they will mock the duck out of her

I really hope she thinks it’s like the 1950s diner at Disney where they tell you off if you put your elbows on the table…..she’s in for such a rude awakening 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
she’s has no emotional intelligence or awareness whatsoever. How can anyones reaction to yesterdays incredible, highly emotive and moving scenes to be jumping on the bed in some pyjamas while your husband is filming u, which I’m guessing they did yesterday whilst the kids were having their ‘picky tea’ it seriously disturbs me. I really hope she didn’t watch it cos if that is her genuine reaction afterwards then omg what a total duck up she really is

I know two year olds who have reflected and processed the last weeks events better than she has

HUGE HEIFER
Hugh Heffalump 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.