Brummy Mummy #120 Babs in your face, a big disgrace, spending money on tat all over the place.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right I’ve got my snacks and manky blanky set to watch crappy American reality tv shows in my slave labour Shein pumpkin pjs as I’m a bit wobbly with big events going on. Reminds ME all about MY life and MY problems. Problems, did I just make that up?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She says Ethan wears his pyjamas until they are threadbare and full of holes like that's HIS fault?! Buy your son some new nightwear, it's YOUR responsibility, you're his mother fgs!!

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Wow her bff Bethany’s Disney content is waaaaay better than babs! And she doesn’t film her own face the whole time! Babs take note!

Reactions: 16
I think she said she was going to be off today as well as yesterday. I hope that’s true so we don’t have to put up with her endless pathetic comments about feeling ‘sad and wobbly’. Fuckwit.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I think she said she was going to be off today as well as yesterday. I hope that’s true so we don’t have to put up with her endless pathetic comments about feeling ‘sad and wobbly’. Fuckwit.
Yeah she's off today to sulk as the real Kween should have all the attention not the actual Queen. Back to pit stories in the morning....bet she's pissed that nothing is open so no content to film.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She’s point blank refused to say the word death or funeral for the last 10 days so any stories today would be utterly abhorrent. She really would have faced a backlash. She’s pathetic. You can be respectful and mindful of the historic significance without being a royalist.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So I just dropped the kids off school and was told it was CLOSED - worldwide event apparently- we.all.screamed!!! Well I think they did I actually wasn’t there I asked my husband to do it. what am I like, I’m just so SHOOK I have TOO MUCH going on with my life being a busy working mom of toddlers. Went to celebrate with a McDonald’s breakfast but it’s also CLOSED?!?! My husband is going to pull out the hello fresh box and rustle up something from there cos IM EXHAUSTED! Having a lazy day here, would put the heating on but decided to throw another Marc jacobs in the log burner cos I can identify with peoples struggles. Thoughts to everyone being wobbly today.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
She’s point blank refused to say the word death or funeral for the last 10 days so any stories today would be utterly abhorrent. She really would have faced a backlash. She’s pathetic. You can be respectful and mindful of the historic significance without being a royalist.
Absolutely! I know a few people who aren’t royalists , they have kept quiet on normal social media stuff but has added some beautiful stories praising the Queen .

Emma hasn’t got a clue .

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I imagine she'll come back tomorrow with a photo dump of what they did today 🙄 and a YouTube video ready to go for Wednesday!
Because this disrespectful twit cannot actually keep to her word or do anything right!
I got my snacks in, found the couch blankets, lined up all the trash T.V I was going to watch,,,,,,,, And then I remembered I actually have a job that doesn't mean I can just have the day off 🙄 So off I went to work. We all screamed!
We've got several ipads etc set up to be able to hopefully try and watch some of it. Unlike Babba the Blob who no doubt is smashing the latest serious of whatever the teenagers are all into this week instead 🤬🤬

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Woken up feeling a bit 'wobbly' this morning, can't wait to hear expert Babs' words of wisdom on how to settle my sorrow 😵💫
a summary of babs' wisdom to get your trhu this "sad day": avoid social media if you're feeling wobbly! grab a manky blanket and snuggle up on the sofa, surround yourself with sugary snacks and turn on netflix - you'll be feeling "sparkly" in no time! help that helps! love ya! 😘😘

I imagine she'll come back tomorrow with a photo dump of what they did today 🙄 and a YouTube video ready to go for Wednesday!
Because this disrespectful twit cannot actually keep to her word or do anything right!
I got my snacks in, found the couch blankets, lined up all the trash T.V I was going to watch,,,,,,,, And then I remembered I actually have a job that doesn't mean I can just have the day off 🙄 So off I went to work. We all screamed!
We've got several ipads etc set up to be able to hopefully try and watch some of it. Unlike Babba the Blob who no doubt is smashing the latest serious of whatever the teenagers are all into this week instead 🤬🤬
Be interesting if she does tell us how they spent the day. We all know she can't bear a day at home with her kids and always takes them out on inset days/school holidays, cos God forbid she just let them chill out or maybe join in and show interest in their interests. She's going to be utterly flummoxed today with next to nothing open, ANYWHERE. They may have to resort to a walkity walk... who am I kidding, Ste will deal with the kids, she will be under a blanket watching crap.

Reactions: 17
i'm interested as to whether babs will totally fail to read the room and post the rehashed "sneakily turning on the heating behind steve's back" reel, along with an attempt to increase engagement by sharing a poll in her stories about whether it's too early to turn on the heating/which month the babettes deem appropriate to turn on the heating. i fully expect her to fail to recognise her extreme privilege in terms of her ability to heat the hobbit house, which will then spiral into a full-on tantrum with hours spent enforcing her block/delete boundaries when she can't cope with the the very understandable backlash she receives for sharing such thoughtless, insensitive and entirely unrelatable content - while she attempts to justify her post by blaming steve. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15
I’m guessing we will have a pointless poll tomorrow to recoup some engagement after taking an unscheduled day off. Bet she’s raging she’s had to take an extra day off stories

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m guessing we will have a pointless poll tomorrow to recoup some engagement after taking an unscheduled day off. Bet she’s raging she’s had to take an extra day off stories
She didn't need to take a day off though if she'd addressed the Queen's death 10 days ago. Some IG-er's are posting tasteful photos as they remember our Queen.

Thank you @Lady Doodle and other keyworkers who are on duty today 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She didn't need to take a day off though if she'd addressed the Queen's death 10 days ago. Some IG-er's are posting tasteful photos as they remember our Queen.

Thank you @Lady Doodle and other keyworkers who are on duty today 😘
I watched most of the funeral today and I'm not a royalist but out of personal choice I wanted to and the kids watched it nicely too.
I'm working tonight and we've got the TV on in the staff room as we always do for the quiet periods so watching the highlights etc. The residents are in bits bless them and I understand it hits their generation in particular like no other 💔

Anyway back to Babs, I'm calling it now the first thing out her grellow gob - "woke up this morning and there was a CHILL in the air" *pulls face and zooms in* "does this mean autumn? Does this mean Halloween and Christmas??"

Etc 🤣

I watched most of the funeral today and I'm not a royalist but out of personal choice I wanted to and the kids watched it nicely too.
I'm working tonight and we've got the TV on in the staff room as we always do for the quiet periods so watching the highlights etc. The residents are in bits bless them and I understand it hits their generation in particular like no other 💔

Anyway back to Babs, I'm calling it now the first thing out her grellow gob - "woke up this morning and there was a CHILL in the air" *pulls face and zooms in* "does this mean autumn? Does this mean Halloween and Christmas??"

Etc 🤣
there will definitely be a mention of "wobbliness" and how she managed to watch a few minutes of the Queen's funeral, but couldn't cope because it reminded her far too much of her nanny san - with some attempt at yet another totally vague and arbitary connection between the two - so instead she decided to switch over to channel five and sit the kids in front of the emoji movie to keep them entertained while she watched netflix, presenting them with endless sugary snacks to avoid ethan asking questions about death and funerals and "sad times" that she simply didn't know how to answer, because the ability to discuss death and important world events are a level of "adulting" babs has not yet achieved - mainly because badly hanging washing on the line is the very extent of her "adulting" skills. 🤦🏻‍♀️

there will undoubtedly be polls in tomorrow's pit stories to up engagement and get the babettes attention after a few days away from SM. she will have spent the past few days fuming that she couldn't post stories, so she will undoubtedly be manic in her pit stories tomorrow, having been awake half the night desperate to satisfy her SM withdrawal. she's probably spent the past few days pre-recording content, because her decision to refrain from SM as a sign if respect was total bullshit. she just knows damn well that she would have been entirely unable to follow the example of other influencers, and reshare a couple of respectful posts about the Queen, and would have instead been ranting and raving in her stories, blabbering manically about the most pointless, meaningless drivel, thus the only way to prevent her from doing that was to actively take a second babbath.

my specific predictions are a poll to determine the general mood of her followers, asking how wobbly they are feeling after the funeral, or whether they feel all back to normal - and also a question box inquiring as to what people did over the bank holiday, along with a summary of how she sat on the sofa, under a manky blanket, downing sugar and baileys hot cocks. just a typical day for babs! she may also begin another inane poll to determine the best *insert autumnal themed topic here* which will be incredibly short-lived, thus she will never share the results. potentially the details of yet another meaningless tat hoard from whichever bargain stores she undoubtedly frequented on Sunday, including even more exceessive halloween tat - potentially including another extortionately priced item, like the tiki tat bar and the disney halloween village, that she just *had* to have, and i remain adamant she won't even consider the insensitive nature - and potential backlash - of rehashing her usual *sneaking the heating in without steve knowing* reel - probably justified with an allergy update and her debating whether she is allergic to being cold. if not tomorrow, it will definitely happen within the next week or so, along with a poll about which month it is acceptable to turn the heating on, closely followed by how many bars of chocolate from a christmas selection box is deemed appropriate to eat in one sitting, as she then reveals she downed the lot, because they're it full sized, so obvs an entire selection box equals one single portion. i will patiently await my tingo/s....! 👌🏻🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Tingo to @AliceInWanderLost she is doing a poll on who worn chunky knit best, hasn't she done this poll before?
she is saying it feels cosy, so she is going to do something about putting the heating on this week I really hope not.
Also what the duck is that reel.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.