Brummy Mummy #120 Babs in your face, a big disgrace, spending money on tat all over the place.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
when "big world issues" make babs feel a bit wobbly, she finds the best solution is to "focus on herself". top advice, babs. 👌🏻🙄

it's definitely a comfort for us 🐮🛍 that babs has extended the babbath - not as a show of respect for the Queen by refraining from blabbering pointless, inane bullshit all over SM on the day of her funeral, but because it's an opportunity to snuggle up under an unwashed manky blanket, ignore her family, watch netflix and eat sugary snacks, while refusing to answer ethan's questions abort death by distracting him with rewards of plastic tat and sugar - but at least we are treated to a break from the grellow one. her "advise" 🤦🏻‍♀️ on how people should spend their day on Monday is simply a description of how she spends every. single. day. the only reason babs will be feeling weird and wobbly and having a rocky day on Monday is because she will be deeply regretting her announcement that she will be taking the day away from IG - she will be battling SM withdrawal symptoms, trying to numb her feelings of "wobbliness" by mainlining sugar, and will be an angry, aggressive, drunken mess. poor kids - the "that which shall. not be named" of the Queen will be the least of their concerns, undoubtedly banished to their bedrooms and wishing they were at school. 😔

Reactions: 16
Wow just wow I’m speechless… how utterly insensitive can she be… it’s a state funeral it’s a part of everyone’s history it’s a momentous occasion whatever side you land she’s a flipping disgrace. Watch Netflix eat food… duck off dick

• Heart
Reactions: 27
View attachment 1586024
DICK 🤬🖕🏼🖕🏼 what an absolute hole
This bleeping pissed me the duck off. This isn’t a pity post please don’t think it is but “we’ve all had a rough couple of years….” Really? bleeping REALLY??? I’ve lost 5 yes 5 people in 2 bleeping years. Both my parents, my grandad, two friends - one took her own life and one whose body suddenly started rejecting her door heart after 4 years. On top of losing my two staffs and another friend having a brain haemorrhage and being in hospital for the last 18 months and still no sign of her being able to come home. I also, like many of us on here am a key worker who still managed to work on fecking covid wards during the height of the pandemic terrified id bring it back to my family. Whilst juggling home schooling. But yes CUNTway you tell me how hard it has been for you having 5 holidays during a pandemic being present at home with your family without having to really worry about the virus, not having a bleeping clue what it’s like in the real world picking ourselves up from the most horrendous situation to then be hit by a cost of living crisis where most of us are tightening our belts she’s out there throwing good money after bad.

Emma no amount of materialistic crap will fill the gaping void in your cess pit loveless, sexless life. You utter narcissistic cuntbag

oh and I won’t “have weird feelings” on Monday I will be in my grief that is still fresh and raw and whilst I’m in no way a royalist, a mother, grandmother, aunt friend and bloody QUEEN has passed away. Funerals regardless of it being a state funeral are upsetting for most people. It’s not bleeping weird you immature, emotionally stunted head.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
when "big world issues" make babs feel a bit wobbly, she finds the best solution is to "focus on herself". top advice, babs. 👌🏻🙄

it's definitely a treat for us that babs has extended the babbath - not as a show of respect for the Queen by refraining from blabbering tit all over SM on the day of her funeral, but because it's an opportunity to snuggle up under an unwashed manky blanket, ignore her family, watch netflix and eat sugary snacks, while refusing to answer ethan's questions abort death by distracting him with rewards of plastic tat and sugar - but her "advise" 🤦🏻‍♀️ on how people should spend their day on Monday is simply a description of how she spends every. single. day. the only reason babs will be feeling weird and wobbly and having a rocky day on Monday is because she has announced that she will be taking the day away from IG, thus will be battling SM withdrawal symptoms, and will be an angry, aggressive, drunken mess - poor kids. 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She's so spineless, she can't say she'll be watching because she'll worry she'll lose followers from those who don't agree. Can't not watch it because she may lose followers from those who follow monarchy or who want to observe history. That's the only reason she's wobbly, she cannot handle people not agreeing so she's sitting on the fence. Avoiding Monday is the easy way out for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She's so spineless, she can't say she'll be watching because she'll worry she'll lose followers from those who don't agree. Can't not watch it because she may lose followers from those who follow monarchy or who want to observe history. That's the only reason she's wobbly, she cannot handle people not agreeing so she's sitting on the fence. Avoiding Monday is the easy way out for her.
I think she’s taken a neutral path about it so as not to lose followers or get a backlash. But she was quite happy to post about her jubilee fun so she obviously isn’t against the royal family! So it doesn’t really make sense!

Reactions: 23
I think she’s taken a neutral path about it so as not to lose followers or get a backlash. But she was quite happy to post about her jubilee fun so she obviously isn’t against the royal family! So it doesn’t really make sense!
I just think she hasn't got the maturity to talk about issues such as death, grieving and funerals which are a fact of life. I think most of us saw the sadness behind the celebrations for the Jubilee as it was a final chance to thank the Queen for her service while she was still alive as Paddington did. We didn't know the Queen would pass away as soon after as she did, but you could still feel a sadness in the air. Not least from a selfish point of view, because we all knew that this could be a final celebration before a long tough winter of high inflation as well! I doubt Emma thought of any of this while she was filling her house with Jubilee Tat though..

• Heart
I don't think she's chosen to take a neutral path at all otherwise she'd have carried on as normal 🤷‍♀️ I don't think she even gave it that much thought. She's reacted to this in the way that comes completely natural to her - and that is to continue making EVERYTHING about herself and sharing her boring pathetic mondaying life for money!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Just caught up here after a busy week at work. Ethan’s piss-take really made my day! He has got her rough, shouty tone down to a tee and I just love the way he does it all with a cheeky little smirk!

Yes, Babs, your fake online persona is completely transparent, not only to us 🐄👜s, but to one of your nearest and (hopefully) dearest. Take a long, hard look at yourself, despicable old trout.

• Heart
Watch trash on TV and shovelling tit into your gob. Her answer to everything.

• Sick
  • Angry
Watch trash on TV and shovelling tit into your gob. Her answer to everything.
So she’ll be watching the emoji movie then as it’s only channel 5 not showing it unless she watches one of the dozens of streaming services she pays for - cost of living crisis? What cost of living crisis 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Just watching the latest vlog and it occurred to me that any time she talks about “adopting a new routine” it basically involves her giving a task that she normally does to someone else. Waking up the family in the morning? let Alexa do it…. cooking the hello fresh- that’s a job for 🪜 Ste…. Kids can start doing their own laundry. She’s a stay at home mom
with a “hobby” job (her words), so why is she outsourcing all tasks involved in her role?

Reactions: 15
All I'm going to say about what babs said about the queen's funeral tomorrow (see how easy that was babs) is duck off and stop patronising your followers they are not toddlers they are adults who don't need to main line suger to deal with there emotions and still under manky blankets feeling sorry for themselves

She does realise you can mention the death and funeral without “taking sides and losing followers” it’s going to be in history books.

Reactions: 20
decided to.torture myself and catxh up on babs' weekly vlog. is she genuinely unaware that it's possible to go to the supermarket and purchase a single pepper or onion, or whatever the duck fresh ingredient she claims steve needs to prepare the freshly-cooked, evening meal she serves to the kids for their tea each night?! is she so used to buying pre-prepared, plastic-packaged fruit that she is unaware that fruit and vegetables can be bought individually - because the fact that hello fresh include a single pepper or whatever is necessary in the ingredients for a specific recipe and a reduction in food wastage seems to be something she is pushing as a major selling point! along with "it's delivered to the door" - which is far mroe believeable as being appealing to babs! 🤣

i wish she'd just be bleeping honest. we all know babs doesn't cook, but implying steve prepares a freshly home-cooked family meal each evening is a blatant lie, when we all know damn well the kids survive on beige freezer foods, and the only veg they ever eat is the sprinkle of frozen peas added to their plate for aesthetic value. i doubt babs is even aware of what a sweet potato is - and although she may be tempted to try it based on it being labelled "sweet" i don't believe she would ever actually eat it as part of. a meal. not would she eat kidney beans. and it's also incredibly hypocritical of her to be promoting vegetarian recipes, as when ethan wanted to be vegetarian, she spent weeks complaining it was a massive inconvenience that she had to buy veggie nuggets alone with their usual beige foods - there is absolutely no way in hell she's eating veggie meals. 🤦🏻‍♀️

other highlights include babs implying she regularly sews pyjamas to repair them if they have holes etc - despite her outrage any time she has to sew a cub badge for ethan!

babs attempting to use "tween" slang, with the incredibly cringe sentence: "erin is upstairs, being aesthetic and doing something vibey" - just stop babs. it's embarrassing. 🤦🏻‍♀️

clarification that erin goes to secondary school on the bus, so all her bullshit about multiple school runs and having to test out new routes was all a blatant lie. 🤥🤥

babs revealing that half her pyjama stash no longer fit around her gunt, and admitting that will not be changing - which is basically babs cryptically announcing she is not a size 18, as we all know she only ever buys clothes in a size 18. i'm also genuinely surprised as to how many pairs of pyjamas she actually owns, since she's always wearing the same few grubby pairs. she's literally bragging that she has bought three new pairs of winter pyjamas, along with the new halloween pyjamas - if only babs could be as concerned about wastage in terms of her excessive purchases of fast fashion that will never be worn, as she supposedly is about food waste! 🤷🏻‍♂️🤣

and finally, babs announcing how much she loves piles...! 🤢🤣

Screenshot_20220918_120221.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm pretty sure two of those plates match. She's obviously given the kids smaller, children's plates.
yeah, it's very easy to distinguish the two matching plates, which are obviously her and steve's. the kids have been given mismatched plates she obvs doesn't care about potentially being broken by the toddlers - "gateway" plates, to test if they are able to cope with actual crockery. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

Stevie Wonder.
probably with the obligatory "you go girl!" 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Woken up feeling a bit 'wobbly' this morning, can't wait to hear expert Babs' words of wisdom on how to settle my sorrow 😵💫

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.