Brummy Mummy #119 you’ve filled your house with tat and a dog that looks like a rat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I cry for an hour my nose is red and swollen, my eyes are red and puffy and I look a complete state. She looks the same as always. Aside from the fact that she doesn’t look as if she’s cried for a minute let alone an hour, why would getting the day wrong make you cry? You might be a bit embarrassed but that’s all, it’s nothing to cry over. Stupid cow.
If I cry for 5 minutes I look a mess for hours after my eyes always get so puffy! She def hasn’t been crying. Feeling forced teary at most!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
School had the wrong date on the website? What a load of rubbish. "I didn't read the end of a newsletter" what a load of crap.
I find it highly unlikely that both she and presumably her husband haven't been inundated with texts, emails, or messages on school class platforms (like class dojo or parentpay) with messages from teachers confirming what day the kids are back and how they hope they've had a nice summer.

If there was any kind of discrepancy on the school website then other parents would have queried this (especially those with real jobs) and it would have been brought to the schools attention to rectify it and get in touch in some way shape or form.
It wasn't wrong. Today IS the first day of term for Birmingham schools. She just didn't check when the inset days were. That was the fail! We have 2 inset days here in south Birmingham so back on 7th but the first day of term is officially today.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
If it is true (& I can believe it because she’s such a self absorbed twit) then it’s amazing what does & doesn’t embarrass her 🤔
F8A2CE43-65E6-43FE-B534-19B0A0BA866F.png

“Get the back Ste!”

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Uuhhh…..hate to burst your bubble Babs but it IS possible for people to follow you on both FB AAAANNNND Insta. So you don’t actually have 200 000 different followers. Some will follow you on both. I know that’s a hard concept for you to get your head round, but if you sit quietly for an hour and really think about it I’m sure you’ll get there in the end. I believe in you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
It wasn't wrong. Today IS the first day of term for Birmingham schools. She just didn't check when the inset days were. That was the fail! We have 2 inset days here in south Birmingham so back on 7th but the first day of term is officially today.
Same here. We're south Birmingham as well and back on Wednesday. Had an email off the school on Friday reminding everyone of inset days and return dates for the children.
She's just a moron.

Reactions: 14
She is crazy. She’s not embarrassed because she got the day wrong, or because Ethan was expecting to go to school…she’s embarrassed because she posted about it? That’s SO sad! To care so much about what a bunch of internet strangers think that it becomes more important than the real people in your life. It really is all about her and what people think about her, nothing to do with her son at all.

Reactions: 18
Proof those children have no friends they spend any time with. Babs is not involved in any school groups or chat because they would have known that they weren't going back today otherwise. She is living in a bubble and has totally cut herself off from anybody local, her only interaction is with Reading Residence and Babettes. Not a single fellow school parent DM'ed or commented on her post alerting her to her mistake, says it all.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
She is so thick isn't she!?
Like levels if stupidity that astound me!

Emma, we only know because you told us! 🙄 FFS! There's no cure for stupid is there 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Proof those children have no friends they spend any time with. Babs is not involved in any school groups or chat because they would have known that they weren't going back today otherwise. She is living in a bubble and has totally cut herself off from anybody local, her only interaction is with Reading Residence and Babettes. Not a single fellow school parent DM'ed or commented on her post alerting her to her mistake, says it all.
I was just going to say does Ethan not have any friends? My son spent most of the holidays hanging out at the park or at his friends houses or vice Versa. He also chats to them on his Xbox. He would have told ME if I had the date of going back wrong because he would have spoken about it with his mates. She is SO controlling! Utter weirdo!

• Sad
Reactions: 22
If she’s SO embarrassed about getting the wrong day because she’s sharing it on social media then why is she…..sharing it on social media?? And if she feels SO bad that she cries about it for AN HOUR then, again, why is she putting it on social media?? If it really caused her that level of distress then that really suggests she’s in the wrong job. Wouldn’t most people just be a bit cross with themselves for five minutes and then shrug and laugh it off?

I just don’t understand the level of drama for something that’s just not a big deal.

• Heart
jfc, the drama! babs isn't embarrassed when she's flaunting her gunt or fanning her crotch or humiliating herself on SM, in front of all 2,000 of her individual followers - because there is absolutely not crossover between her IG and FB followers, obvs #babslogic - yet she wept for an hour after steve took ethan to school, and returned totally unbothered by the mistake, especially as multiple other parents turned up with their kids a few days early. she didn't even do the school run, ffs. she has simply grasped onto the situation as a way to create content - along with her fabricated tale of tears and embarrassment, as when ethan ran excitedly back into the hobbit house - although probably not quite as excitedly as babs claimed, as he knows he is doomed to a further two days spent alone with the mother who despises him - she obvs saw content flash across her eyes, and rubbed her trotters gleefully as she prepared that letterboard and demanded ethan pose immediately for a photo!

this will be yet another "hilarious" story that we have to hear rehashed on a yearly basis, but the story will evolve and become more exaggerated each year. she will be purposefully elaborating the details with a sprinkle of lies, just to make it sound more dramatic. i fully predict that next time she retells this babanory story, it will involve babs herself rocking up at the school holding ethan's hand, only to be mortified to the only parent at the gates, having failed to real the newsletter . top mumming, as always. 👌🏻

Reactions: 17
Ethans hair is so badly cut, why wouldn't it be fixed for his return to school photo. Poor kid.

Bab is such a tit to him, it makes me so mad.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Oh God! It’s all me me me… “I’m going to get my act together” …all the while looking at herself in the camera, playing with her hair, and boasting to absolutely nobody who cares that she has 200k followers (she hasn’t). Yeah you look completely devastated love 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 17
God she’s such a moron. Why would she cry because she got the day wrong? Probably because she thought she’d got rid of her son abd now she’s upset she’s going to have him at home for 2 more days interrupting her Netflix time etc. witch. She must have ZERO mum friends at the school ( unsurprisingly) and none of them follow her or surely they’d have alerted her?!!!! 🤣🤣🤣
Thought she was Mrs Organised Micro Manager?!!
She makes such a bleeping drama of everything —so she got the day wrong? Laugh ut off and move on- maybe do something nice to try and make it up to your son for your glaring inadequacy as a Mum.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
If she’s so embarrassed that “200,000” people know about her mum fail, why didn’t she just keep her big fat gob shut? No one forced her to post those stories? We’d all be none the wiser, what an insufferable buffoon.

• Heart
Who the hell cut his hair?! Stedal Sassoon, put your kitchen scissors away and get him to a hairdresser! At least the date cock up means u have an extra 2 days to get it sorted!
Babs spent ab hour crying?! 🤥 in the very unlikely event that she did, it'll be because she's got a whole 2 days to fill with Ethan 😡

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 22
As an ex teacher she should know that there is always an inset day (or maybe two) at the beginning of the school year. Where they discuss results, plans for the year, hold department meetings (hi former hod RE) meet new staff etc etc. absolutely ridiculous.

Nah. Not buying it. One word for it: CONTENT. What a life to live and worse, drag your children through it.

• Heart
Got the wrong day, yeah Babs of course you did.

Or is engagement so bad that you came up with this "hilarious" little stunt weeks ago?
Just so happens that I heard them talking about exactly this on the radio before she posted it

Bollocks did she get the wrong day. Where's the photo of him in his uniform with the board thingy if it's true Babs? Surely she would have shared that too, as That. Would be. Hilarious.

Also by saying she didn't know, surely that's implying she's not friends with any other parents at the school? No school messaging or social media at all?
it was up but deleted
y5 1.jpg
y5 1.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.